Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) (42469 Views)

Kiss Daniel Bought A New House For Chidinma And Their Unborn Son / Exposed!!!abs Respinsible For Chidinma Sex-tape Saga See Shock Details (photo) / Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by seaga: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
And he has not passed his jamb undecided

Why kill himself, when he can be speechless

1 Like

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Jazzlite: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2016
baadt mouth nor go kill you

LaurelP:
What is it with this girl self that guys are dying for her? Front she no get, back she no get. Tall she no tall, na only for face she just manage small.

I wonder oo
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Smellymouth: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
grin

I am thinking of killing myself for u cry
But

I have passed jamb oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Jazzlite: 7:19am On Jan 24, 2016
mkpi you want 2 die for that gal that lives inside abandoned buildings....possibly a model 4 kidnappers
Smellymouth:
grin

I am thinking of killing myself for u cry
But

I have passed jamb oooo grin
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by druxy(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2016
MeloGist:
He Deserve to be in yabaleft by now grin

See Funny Chidinma response To him:-
http://www.melogist.com/hillarious-guy-promise-to-kill-himself-for-chidinma/
where is d response na
...elenu jatijati
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by doveda: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Naijaboiy, is that you
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Smellymouth: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Jazzlite:
mkpi you want 2 die for that gal that lives inside abandoned buildings....possibly a model 4 kidnappers
Amu ewu, leave it like dat joor grin nor let me yawn oooo!! cheesy
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by capitolarena(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
:Dyou Don finish me with laff

1 Like

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Jazzlite: 7:28am On Jan 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

leave it like dat joor grin nor let me yawn oooo!! cheesy

mkpi no go fall victim....yawn if yer like..

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by MeloGist(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2016
druxy:
where is d response na
...elenu jatijati

i don't need to exchange words with you, it sunday so stay blessed..
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by MossLuv: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2016
Money made the difference. If not she is not beautiful than ordinary nigerian girls on the street.
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by dokchizzy(m): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2016
I get kill n dry in case she turns u down so dat ur smell no go kill d termite wey eat ur body for ur grave
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Raydos: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2016
Those Guys Must Be Mad undecided Chidinma Is Already Carrying My Baby.
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by ritzybaby(f): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2016
H undecided

Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Duru009(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2016
One evening to do what.....
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by SHOCK7(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
Gal u 2 wicked!
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by bewla(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2016
shocked not man enough . i may
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by banio: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2016
Is the guy sure that he likes the short girl or its her fame and money he likes
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2016
asadike:
patiently waiting for your funeral, onye ara.
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:

Must everybody be a jambite like u?
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Irore: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:

Haba. WAEC first b4 Jamb. Seriously speaking, you don't need waec or jamb to get him jamming her. Courage to speak now that he has written is all he needs. Hope he will be generous enough to post his findings after gaining entry abi na admission.
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by blessedqueen(f): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2016
demo4ril97:
U mean this same Chidinma?

Guy I fear o...

My husband never liked her since project fame
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2016
R.I.P hin die well
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by derrick333(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2016
asadike:
Lol, ,wudv prefa tonto Dicke ,(male & female prv8t parts) to urs asss Dicke ,sounds gayish
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Abdul852(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Pls if she no gree kill ur sef i support u dnt forget dat u can kill ur sef and run away so nobody will arest u
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by edeja1: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2016
if dat guy kill himself him go be hero. guy do fast abeg u hear make my guy wey dey sell coffin sell market abeeggg
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2016
waiting patiently for ur funeral
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by JAYJAY16(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2016
Kill ur self because of sameless yansh and who is begging u self
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by morganwizzy55(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2016
The guy na attention seeker, chidinma will be like, so a guy will want to kill himself if she refuse his proposal...let me make a history... That guy must be high with Boko Haram weed
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by jmike69(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2016
asadike:
...asin ehhh
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by months: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2016
yoruba man, i don laff die.
Re: Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) by Christmasdon(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
ALL IX WELL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.