Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo (1370 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Bishop Oyedepo Today (Photos) / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by jonhemma11: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
How time flies!The young shall grow.Check out this throwback photo of Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo

Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by jonhemma11: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
The young shall grow
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Marvel1206: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
hahahahaha
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by akinvest(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
#Godisinvolved#
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by onomeasike: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
See Pastor Adeboye with his trade mark unassuming pose. This is true immunity not the fake one humility GEJ was using to'pack our money'

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Hishowlau(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Its d lord doing

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by holluwai(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Epic! Awon boyz
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Plolly(f): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
From glory to glory that's my new name

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by onojaduru: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
The young shall grow

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by AkProsper(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
What abt the rest
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Iamlordgee(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
We must get there

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by 400billionman: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Plolly:
From glory to glory that's my new name

Check ur account balance..

I no dey follow recite that thing..

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Plolly(f): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2016
400billionman:

Check ur account balance..
I no dey follow recite that thing..

Are you attending Lfc

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by 400billionman: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Plolly:

Are you attending Lfc

Yea
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by jordyspices: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2016
No be today these men begin worship God oh why won't he be faithful nd true to them oh God even in all my weakness nd faults let me always worship nd adore u cos only u can do wat no man can do cool
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by DIVINE78: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
The grace of the good Lord will continue to multiply upon their lives.
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo by Blackfire(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
End time

(1) (Reply)

After Buhari's Apology, Electricity Has Been Relatively Stable Since 11/03/16 / Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold / OMG! See What These Men Stole In Eko Bridge That Could Cost Lagosians’ Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.