Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra (52224 Views)

Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Extremely ugly edifice.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by redcliff: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2016
Naijiant:
Typical Naija reaction. No one is asking where the money came from. He didn't build this house b/4 he became a governor/senator. He was just a civil servant b/4 then.

You think that they were jobless before they got govt jobs? Go to anambra and see what an ordinary alaba market man has as his country home.. youl bow...
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Louiscutedude(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Happy for uu..Tho Mine will b far better than dis.... By d special grace of God...like if u blv
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by chigoizie7(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2016
litetias:

You are so wrong!

His salary and allowances from the time he has been in government till now can't build that mansion.

Why reason like an adolescent?

Funny u, do u know his salary as a governor for a month? Multiply it by 12 and den for 3yrs.

Do u also know his salary as a senator for one month? Multiply it by 12 for 4yrs.i know that a senator earns over 2million per month, lets forget about their wardrob allowance, both of us knew how much that is.

Lets leave other allowances out.

That house cannot be over 50million if not over priced.

We know that our senators earn morethan 200million per anum, check 2015 budget and also 2016.

Stop being mis informed
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by chidonzone(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2016
This mansion does not make first 10 best in alor london.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Iyoma2(f): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2016
Dr, Ngige u try, but Dasuki boys quater big pass dis ya mansion.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by yaki84: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2016
Rossikk:

Because we're all thieves!! Quite frankly I've no idea where we'd be if Buhari didn't turn up! cool

lemme tell u how things work in dcountry, since we r practicing federalism system of govt....every states hv its own powers n the president cant n dont hv powers to prosecute any past or present govr.
what happen in state is this, the corrupt govr after lootng n embezzling willl appoint his stooge n successor to cover his track. no matter how the president exercise his powers against corrruption, if someone from that state dont come up with evidences of corrupt practices n petitions the past admin, nothing can be done.
am replying in respect to ur statement abt buhari.
I bin think say una get sense, but it is far from the truth.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by jsb(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2016
This one is more expensive to put up than those Dubai properties they accuse PDP members to have bought..and the last time I checked this Ngige used to be an A class member of PDP..
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by mikolo80: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2016
scribble:
I can see APC is already putting stamp duty bank tax to good use
yeah he didn't rig as pdp gwamna and senator. it's last week stamp duty he used to build house. slowpoke
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by mikolo80: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2016
tonyadex:
results from National cake.

bubu no see dis o........ EFCC where u dey now smiley
that's the reward for joining winning side
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2016
donvicky2007:

Be he become a governor he is a medical practitioner and former PDP National secretary.
that structure is in alor a timid village in Anambra not like you hero and model who raise theirs in Dubai
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by mifavour(f): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2016
oboy3:
me too,which side are u?
umuoshi and you
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by akigbemaru: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2016
ngige mansion.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by oboy3(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2016
mifavour:

umuoshi and you
haaaaaa,umuoshi,my partenal grandmother is from there
am frm the same place with Ngige,urueze-ide village
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by badesco(m): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2016
This is the type of change Nigerians want
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Naijiant:
Typical Naija reaction. No one is asking where the money came from. He didn't build this house b/4 he became a governor/senator. He was just a civil servant b/4 then.
. He was never a civil servant but a very successful private medical practitioner in Lagos before becoming governor of Anambra state
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by banmee(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Naijiant:

Lol... . .Don't be amazed. Nigerians don't like asking questions. They are easily dazzled. "i will give 5k to unemployed Nigerians", and nobody bothered to ask where the funds are going to come from. "This is the budget for 2016" and nobody bothered to ask where the revenue would come from. Nigerians and rational questions are like water and oil; they don't mix.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by okechukwu16: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I've been to that house over 200 times.
Close to father land hotel, Alor
Agbaya! Oya go collect ur visitation allowance.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by ROYALD(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
nice one
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by teebaxy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rad1cal:

You can proceed to show us your inherited dilapidated mud house. grin
and u whether u defend it from now till tomorrow, it will never become your own
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by kenoz(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Dedetwo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Yet the dumbass leaders of APC talk about the fight against corruption. Who is actually fooling who in the zoo called Nigeria?
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by tee4naija(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dronedude:
My Tax.

Smh
This man was a governor of a state, a senator and he is a doctor.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Naijiant: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Naijiant: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
ubecharles:
. He was never a civil servant but a very successful private medical practitioner in Lagos before becoming governor of Anambra state
Na wa

A medical doctor by profession, Ngige graduated from the University of Nigeria-Nsukka in 1979. He immediately went into the civil service, serving at the National Assembly and State House clinics at different times. He retired in 1998 as a Deputy Director in the Federal Ministry of Health
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Ngige
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by MrSly(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
donvicky2007:

Be he become a governor he is a medical practitioner and former PDP National secretary.

with the whooping sum they constitutional allotted to themselves it wouldn't be a surprise that a one time governor, senator and now minister has that structure
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by bobochem: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
my will be far better than this.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by mifavour(f): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
oboy3:
haaaaaa,umuoshi,my partenal grandmother is from there

am frm the same place with Ngige,urueze-ide village

Nice knowing you
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by oboy3(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
mifavour:

Nice knowing you
u too,my sis
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Far better than Jonathan's Otueke residnce.

Jonathan too humble.
Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Ogbuefi2020: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Naijiant:
LOL, this type of mansion are normal thing in the east.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra by Rad1cal: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Internet nuisance and IpoD trolls bore me..

Just show us your hut. That's all hater.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC / Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.