Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu (40138 Views)

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by mimibright(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2016
Excuzeme:

Oil sector has CRASHED ALREADY!

or what do you call price that went from $120 t0 $25, within one years! grin grin grin
You think it s a joke that Oil Giant is sacking 12,000 workers?

Abeg, Oil is no longer a weapon of blackmail, you can as well drink the oil
Oga I do oil business you only know what they tell you in the news. If you think the economy is no longer dependent on oil think again.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2016
Buhari should please let peace reign in nigeria and free the poor calu, this biafra pple are fighting for their rifht, let me tell u some real facts, non of these 3 major tribes has true likeness for each other, the lagos state government is technically hunting thie south east ppl the federal government the same thing, yet they dont wont them to go, abeg can u eat ur cake and still have it? E no go easy o!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by tickles2luv2016(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2016
ellabooz:
The storm is gathering and with time the centre can no longer hold.
Just a strike, Nigeria has lost close to a billion dollars and so some dullards will be like , "Niger delta militants are no threat to this country ,I will destroy them in weeks" Be ready to bring our economy to that of Zimbabwe in days.

If you think that parasitic NE is equivalent to our economy hub,rethink. If half of what happened in NE should occur in SS, we are doomed for real.

Are u part of the militants or are u their advocate,let them start now ,we are waiting for them to start because jonathan is in power.so when they start their abuduction and bombing they will be in sheraton and be dancing pasuma sebi.

No problem they want to die and surely they will die.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by ALISMILE(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2016
yanabasee:

If everyone who support's Kanu is a f00l, then you're stupendously daft to think in a diminished direction.

You can't condemn a man who's after plebiscite. The law cannot condemn him to death... Except Buhari is ready to be murdered by the International law for killing a man who seeks for a referendum.

You have to use ur senses... Seems u're not matured enough for this discourse as you're making comments outside the consideration of laws and rules for citizens.
Recently in Rewanda the main opposition leader was murdered in d country!Kanu is not even at that level yet! Evrybdy knows its d Govt of Rewanda that did it! When I was very young and Abiola was arrested, I read then in TELL magazine that heaven will fall, but he was later murdered and heaven is yet to fall! I donot think Buhari will wanna hurt Kanu, it doesn't seem to be his (PMB)style! But u guys shud stop thinking that sometin big will happen if Kanu dies!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by yanabasee(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2016
247notire:
U see bro that's the challenge, anyone who chides buhari or this govt is termed IPOB or wailer without looking at the points being raised. I just tire mehn...

My bro... This administration has every hands on corruption table and will not feed the public with it... They rather turn the table to be staking their blames on the previous administration.

When you try to oppose their claim, you'll be abused and tagged ipod or biafran and if you insist on it the more, you get banned.

I decided not to be on any political discussion anymore as this administration has done nothing but spew propaganda every here and there.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by funnynation(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Erotex:

nwanne kee way? Tuwale to u ~Nwa_Nsukka #UmuNsukka
nwa mbada udo di.. Happy sunday
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by akinszz: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2016
It seems tompolo is d leader of the ss people.
ALISMILE:
forget this wailing! The pple of ND can neva be represented by an unknwn militant! We knw d militants! D SE is looking forward to d ND joinin them! That won't happen! If that threat is actually comin from a true militant u need to ask ursef why now! They (militant) only want to leverage a favourable bargain out of d current crisis! Guess the worse that can happen! The SS will use this opportunity to get a beta bargain from the govt! We do not want to join biafra! Tompolo has already made that point clear!
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by bellobee(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by yanabasee(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2016
ALISMILE:
Recently in Rewanda the main opposition leader was murdered in d country!Kanu is not even at that level yet! Evrybdy knows its d Govt of Rewanda that did it! When I was very young and Abiola was arrested, I read then in TELL magazine that heaven will fall, but he was later murdered and heaven is yet to fall! I donot think Buhari will wanna hurt Kanu, it doesn't seem to be his (PMB)style! But u guys shud stop thinking that sometin big will happen if Kanu dies!

Oga, MKO Abiola was killed under the influence of Military rule.. This is democracy and Buhari will not get away with it if he hurts Kanu. #facts.

He (Buhari) has violated the court's order.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Abayhormy(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2016
ellabooz:
Just a strike, Nigeria has lost close to a billion dollars and so some dullards will be like , "Niger delta militants are no threat to this country ,I will destroy them in weeks" Be ready to bring our economy to that of Zimbabwe in days.

If you think that parasitic NE is equivalent to our economy hub,rethink. If half of what happened in NE should occur in SS, we are doomed for real.
The oil is less than 28 dollars per barrel now. Let ND kuku destroy everything, and their lands, so that the we will now diversify for real.

You know oil spills have rendered farming and fishing very less viable in their region already.

I pray they don't start begging the north and other regions for food for survival, by the time the resources of other regions such as cash crops and solid minerals gets the requisite attention and become real money spinners.

Let them go ahead and render their lands useless because of lack of foresight and some stupid irrationality.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2016
If Buhari is boasting of the country military power he should remember that David killed Goliath just with a stone! Buhari has to obey court order and release Kanu. Rule of law is the salt of democracy, the flipside is anarchy.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by dragonking2: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Rubbish, I am also from the so-called Niger Delta, by virtue of my state.
Biafran prince? stop deceiving urself abeg
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by datribune: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2016
yanabasee:

Calling Nnamdi Kanu's followers names depicts how you lack sensitivity.... Again! I'm not an Igbo guy nor do I know how to speak their language...

My point is crystal... Buhari is punishing Kanu because he committed treason, this is the same treason buhari committed and nobody arrested him over his threats...

He has violated court's rules and yet wants to arrest Tompolo for doing same...

He abused GEJ for not being competent enough to handle NIS recruitment, ye, under his watch, Nigeria police force has just concluded a recruitment that wasn't published. Many other recruitment will be concluded and nobody will be aware. How then will people get employed, if employment is not made public? Slots are still shared mong the APC goons and this isn't tagged as corruption. Giving Amaechi and Atiku impunity and arresting PDP members for using public funds.

Nobody cared to asked how his campaigns where sponsored when he (Buhari) claimed he had no money to pay for his presidential ticket... Who sponsored him and where did the person gt his finds from?

Ar u always dis clueless?. It is delusional to compare Kanu, a psycopath who wanted to wage a war of violent secession against Nigeria to a Nigerian hero who in a bloodless coup answered d patriotic call & rescued our nation frm d greatest recession in its history occasioned by d corruption & profligacy of d NPN crooks. Never compare Kanu's misadventure to Buhari & Idiagbon's intervention during dat difficult period which though unconstitutional was patriotic & even more necessary than d doctrine of necessity dat ended imminent crises & brought GEJ to power.
Wit security briefings at its disposal, d govt is best placed to calibrate d delicate balance between individual rights & National security. National security supersedes everything else. d US govt hunted down & killed its own citizen, Anwar al-Awlaki WITHOUT ANY TRIAL 4 radicalizing people on d internet. d same crime Kanu commited.
d US govt on several occasions disobeyed its own supreme court by denying d fundamental rights of Guantanamo bay inmates as guaranteed by d Geneva conventions.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2016
yanabasee:

If everyone who support's Kanu is a f00l, then you're stupendously daft to think in a diminished direction.

You can't condemn a man who's after plebiscite. The law cannot condemn him to death... Except Buhari is ready to be murdered by the International law for killing a man who seeks for a referendum.

You have to use ur senses... Seems u're not matured enough for this discourse as you're making comments outside the consideration of laws and rules for citizens.

bla bla....

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by BiafranPrince: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Biafran prince? stop deceiving urself abeg

You are Ignorant, if you think Igbo land ends only in SE.

GO grab some social studies revised edition, you are still a kid.

Mtcheew.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2016
mimibright:
Oga I do oil business you only know what they tell you in the news. If you think the economy is no longer dependent on oil think again.

stick to the topic my friend, OIL PRICE AND OIL INDUSTRY HAS CRASHED! Finito!!

Or you still sell your Oil business bunkering at $120/Barrel?
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by dragonking2: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Mtcheew.
Abeg go and sit down...Am sure igboland is also in the north, SS and SW even in South africa...confused soul

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Stemkay: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2016
ellabooz:

Where's dat one wey shout before election say if GEJ no win, something go happen?

More than 7 months now, nothing happens......dis one too go brag n nothing go happen.
Na ordinary press up burantashi go take finish dis general joor.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by cele360: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2016
yanabasee:
If Buhari said that, Nnamdi Kanu committed treasons by threatening this country.... Didn't Buhari threaten this country when he said BABOONS will soak in BLOOD? Wasn't it because of this threat that paved way to his imcubency?

Buhari has also committed treasons by lying to this country. None of his campaign promise has been felt and many APC e-rats are still defending him... Comparing 8months governance to 5years.... Telling us how early... When there isn't any economical fiscal policies to guide us. But the President goes about planning on more tours.

Again, police just concluded their recruitment... When there weren't any public advert.... Who applied for recruitment? When did they apply, which portal? Is this corruption? I can imagine how other paramilitary will conclude their recruitment without letting the masses to know.
God bless u, tell them d truth
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by o42austino(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmm.... Things fall apart and the center cannot hold.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by mimibright(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Excuzeme:

stick to the topic my friend, OIL PRICE AND OIL INDUSTRY HAS CRASHED! Finito!!

Or you still sell your Oil business bunkering at $120/Barrel?
bunkery ? I got no time to waste on an ignorant N.I.G.A!
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by M4gunners: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2016
I pick one thing there "marginalising a section of the country "which is correct.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by MinCeteris: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2016
IBOP youths, you know Baba like surprises.

If you are that powerful, why don't you mobilize, storm Kuje prison, force gate opened and free Kanu.
If you can't do this, please stop the empty threat.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Mtcheew.

I hope say you all are listening?
This is the "standard GREED" of the average Ibo person!

Igbo land does not end in igbo land, it extends to the Mid West land of Edo, Cross River, Akwa Ibom!
It also extends as far as Ondo State abe even Lagos State!

The GREED and COVETOUSNESS of these Tribe nor get Part 2.
Beware! Be-Warned.....align with them at your own risk.
Go and ask what they did to the minority tribes, during the Civil War. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by yanabasee(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2016
datribune:

[s] Ar u always dis clueless?. It is delusional to compare Kanu, a psycopath who wanted to wage a war of violent secession against Nigeria to a Nigerian hero who in a bloodless coup answered d patriotic call & rescued our nation frm d greatest recession in its history occasioned by d corruption & profligacy of d NPN crooks. Never compare Kanu's misadventure to Buhari & Idiagbon's intervention during dat difficult period which though unconstitutional was patriotic & even more necessary than d doctrine of necessity dat ended imminent crises & brought GEJ to power.
Wit security briefings at its disposal, d govt is best placed to calibrate d delicate balance between individual rights & National security. National security supersedes everything else. d US govt hunted down & killed its own citizen, Anwar al-Awlaki WITHOUT ANY TRIAL 4 radicalizing people on d internet. d same crime Kanu commited.
d US govt on several occasions disobeyed its own supreme court by denying d fundamental rights of Guantanamo bay inmates as guaranteed by d Geneva conventions.[/s]

Buhari is a threat to this country... He said Baboons will soak in blood.. What could be more treasonous than this capital threat?

It is delusional to believe that Buhari is a hero who fought a bloodless coup against NPN... While the death of the NYSC corp members he murdered during his lost elections still rings a bell...

Oga, America will never vote a tyrant as a president. One who has threaten the lives of her citizens ample times, to be called hero, afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by nwajesuso5: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Lie nsi nkita, Edo man, wetin concern you near ND militant.
. No mind them there z a serious recruitment going now in d nd n itz #150000 evry 2weeks.I just dat fg should stop forming ds King Kong n call ds boiz to d table n giv sense of belonging abeg cuz Niger deltans r not d diplomatic type cuz they hv embraced arm struggle as veritable means to press for rights.And don't giv me dat crap about them polluting their environment cuz they hv embraced pollution since 1970's so it not a new tin nobody giv a Bleep about pollution again.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2016
mimibright:
bunkery ? I got no time to waste on an ignorant N.I.G.A!

Answer the question and stop dancing around like a yoyo!

How much do you sell/buy that your crude?
Or are you no longer into Oil bunkering? grin grin

Tout calling himself 'Oil Business' shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by nwajesuso5: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Lie nsi nkita, Edo man, wetin concern you near ND militant.
. No mind them there z a serious recruitment going now in d nd n itz #150000 evry 2weeks.I p just pray dat fg should stop forming ds King Kong n call ds boiz to d table n giv them a sense of belonging abeg cuz Niger deltans r not d diplomatic type cuz they hv embraced arm struggle as veritable means to press for rights.And don't giv me dat crap about them polluting their environment cuz they hv embraced pollution since 1970's so it not a new tin nobody giv a Bleep about pollution again.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Koleman(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Do you guys mean the ex militants who are still collecting stipends?
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by CharlyNick: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2016
ellabooz:

Don't mind them. Them said our oil useless with its price going down, and yet they are in charge of that parestatals. They don't want to admit that this Nation depends on crude exportation to survive.
Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Excuzeme: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2016
datribune:

Ar u always dis clueless?. It is delusional to compare Kanu, a psycopath who wanted to wage a war of violent secession against Nigeria to a Nigerian hero who in a bloodless coup answered d patriotic call & rescued our nation frm d greatest recession in its history occasioned by d corruption & profligacy of d NPN crooks. Never compare Kanu's misadventure to Buhari & Idiagbon's intervention during dat difficult period which though unconstitutional was patriotic & even more necessary than d doctrine of necessity dat ended imminent crises & brought GEJ to power.
d US govt on several occasions disobeyed its own supreme court by denying d fundamental rights of Guantanamo bay inmates as guaranteed by d Geneva conventions.

Nnamdi Kanu has called for the levying of WAR against Nigeria, as a sovereign state.
By so doing, Kanu is a threat to Nigeria's national Security.
Court has no jurisdiction over his case and no amount of Court orders will free Kanu.

We all know this, his Lawyers know this, the court know this and the Govt know this........ except the clueless "Street Hawkers" of IPAD.
Everyone is just playing Chess with the foolish boy.
They pushed and urged him on.... until he committed treason! grin

I repeat, when it comes to matters of THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY, Human Rights and Constitutional Rights are SUSPENDED.

Nnamdi Kanu is on a Looooong Thing!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu by Dreadful: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2016
some #fireonbuhari dullards won't allow him to listen to these warlords. You don't mess with the Niger Deltanmilitants they are not as peaceful as the IPOB. Buhari be warned!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election / "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.