Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze (25355 Views)

Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. / How To Save Money And Meet Your Targets In 2017 / Acting Customs Boss Targets N35bn Weekly Revenue Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by me69: 6:57am On Jan 25, 2016
No wonder these female bankers are always angry at you in those branches
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Exponental(m): 7:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Not just banks, it's everywhere. I have worked in a bank, companies n govt. it is everywhere. packaging and targets differ.
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by greatjoshy(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Hmm what a story..... I've been hearing same shocking nd terrible stories about maketers all over Nigeria! Bankz are turning our ladies into prostitutes....... I worked with a well known golf club in abuja that employs smart looking fine ladies so that they'll entice 'Big men' to sign up as members....... Mehn theirs is even worst sef!
Nigga nawaooo 21th century turning too bad
So bad
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by AfroKnight: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2016
Funny enough, the slippery bank will never tell you in clear terms to sell your body. The customers themselves often initiate such ideas.

Well, if you agree to pawn your jewels for any new customer, it is entirely your decision. There are other ladies who refused. You agreed.
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Possibly, this was why one pretty lady was mad at her bank after resigning her contract marketing job with an unwanted pregnancy..
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by CharlyNick: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2016
Dminister:
Her pussy would generate the target. Trust the power of pussy. You go fear fear!

Bad guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Dynamite02: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
youngwolf:
You people are jus over exaggerating. It a terrible misconception. Because she's a marketing staff now makes her a prostitute. I have siblings, friends, co workers doing marketing and are doing very well in their careers. They even have time to advance their careers, write professional exams, travel round the country. ..see new places and get more connections that will better their lives.....get arm robbers commission n bonus. You lots sit here and type bullshit about something u have no knowledge of.
If your people could not fairly and truthfully confide in you about the challenges they face....then that's your business. Nobody is talking trash here ,personally my younger sister resigned sake of this menace and she almost lost her life if not for family intervention... so let's leave matter for mathias

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Servants Demand N46, 000 Minimum Wage / How Do I Become An Air Hostess? I Need Advice / As A Director, Sack Any Employee That Behaves Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.