Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze (25341 Views)

Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. / How To Save Money And Meet Your Targets In 2017 / Acting Customs Boss Targets N35bn Weekly Revenue Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by StepTwo: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
divinehand2003:
Na wao for marketing jobs in Nigeria. I fell your pains dear ladies.

the damnation of English Language
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by chii8(f): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
When I was in primary one,my dream job used to be banking but as time passed,I dreaded it,because i hate compromise...this year,God will crown my effort with success stories.

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Seun360(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
I hear am dance as a marketer with Wema Bank some years back.
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by judedwriter(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
Dats pure wickedness and slavery
dats why I dread banking career-most bank marketers are glorified slaves wearing suits and ties.
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by gurunlocker: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
wetin.. even CSC 419 handout no long like this during undergraduate years....

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Genea(f): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
judedwriter:
dats why I dread banking career-most bank marketers are glorified slaves wearing suits and ties.
yesso and dier pay is based on commission
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sodiumdawg:
All na work!

Who dey do am dey do am!

Na by force?

Common insult wey my oga insult me (I don't know where you got that your degree), I resign! Believe it or not!

Dem tell una make una go do corporate "olosho" you gree dey cry, but you gree!

I bow for you o!

Please tell me your story..... You resigned.... Due to insult from your boss
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by arsenal33: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
hungryboy:

When i hear people say Naija go better,
I say keep dreaming

The pastor is milking his flock,

The politician is stealing from the national pot,

The contractor is shortchanging his workers,

The businessman is cheating his customers,

The strong are oppressing the weak,

The employer is treating the employee as a slave,

And other vices too numerous to mention,

And we the future generation, our eye red pass the present generation own,

If i make mistake reach where national cake dey,

Dasuki own go be play,

Cos,
I go carry the cake all come keep for my house,

AND THOSE WHOSE MONEY IS LOOTED KEEP SHOUTING WITCH HUNTING...THEY WILL NEVER LEARN
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by CharlyNick: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
My neighbour was given 15,000 as a target. Not even with a Popular Bank, But Fidelity.

You can imagine that? With all these banks here and there.

When the HELL will she meet such an outrageous figure?

That's why most ladies go out of their ways to hit their target. It's frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Sodiumdawg: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
SmartChoices:

Please tell me your story..... You resigned.... Due to insult from your boss

True story.

A job they didn't give me was botched by their "brother" to whom they gave the job. They came to site and started accusing me for what I didn't do.

Meanwhile I was being toasted to join another company for better pay but I would live far away from my family.

The insults made up my mind.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Sodiumdawg: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
CharlyNick:
My neighbour was given 15,000 as a target. Not even with a Popular Bank, But Fidelity.

That's why most ladies go out of their ways to hit their target. It's frustrating.

N15k?

Must be a typo.

Maybe na N15m yu wan type.
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by todayguest(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
CharlyNick:

you call "15,000" outrageous? You must be kidding me. What could you say of 15m?

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is the Reality, but this story was formulated by the reporter

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by dosden: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Don't join the bad ones to commit more atrocities. Follow the right path and it shall be well with you and our Nation at large
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by persius555(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
DirtyGold:
System designed to be sleazy... Only a very few truly hardworking and lucky ladies make it in this corporate world of ours without the "services" of their kitten

Bad system!
We live in a society where hardwork is jettisoned and ignore, nepostism and favouritsm is the order of the day. They call it connection. We are doomed in this country.

Offices MDAs prefer to give contracts friends of CEO, church members, family members etc.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by tantan: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
thats the adage. 'money for hand, back for ground. so unfortunate
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Beesluv: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
CharlyNick:

£15000 only?
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by zaza999: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Any single lady that enters banking as a marketer finds it difficult to get married because they are seen as prostitutes which in reality more than half of them are prostitutes and for d married,allowing ur wife to do this kind of job is a road to prostitution which is a pathway of destroying ur marriage.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by lonelyisland(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
hungryboy:

When i hear people say Naija go better,
I say keep dreaming

The pastor is milking his flock,

The politician is stealing from the national pot,

The contractor is shortchanging his workers,

The businessman is cheating his customers,

The strong are oppressing the weak,

The employer is treating the employee as a slave,

And other vices too numerous to mention,

And we the future generation, our eye red pass the present generation own,

If i make mistake reach where national cake dey,

Dasuki own go be play,

Cos,
I go carry the cake all come keep for my house,
Guy I love that ur post, I say it to anyone who cares to listen, "if I ever become a senator or a common local govt. Chairman, I will milk that state dry"
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Babaji111(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
OH! It is interesting but too long a topic. Wssh! Feel tired of reading.

Ladies, be warned. I was a banker for 13 years, and I was enjoying my job until I was posted to marketing and finally as a Branch Manager. I have to resigned and travel overseas to look for another job. Though you cannot ignore a well paying jobs like banking but it needs a lot of caution.
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by andyanders: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
ednut1:
This is the Reality, but this story was formulated by the reporter

Not formulated. So many times I have been approached by female bankers to open an account with them to the point that they, when I did open the account, the branch manager a female was all over me to the point that whenever I am at the bank, she would wanna have us go for launch always even on weekends, she would call me for a lunch.
While she was doing this, the teller, a female, was calling me day and night asking for an outing because she knows what you got in your account.

So many of them do approach and will even openly woe you to come open an account with them.
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by CharlyNick: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
todayguest:
you call "15,000" outrageous? You must kidding. What could you say of 15m?

NO bank in the world would do that
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by CharlyNick: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sodiumdawg:

N15k?
Must be a typo.
Maybe na N15m yu wan type.

I meant 15,000 people as target
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Adesiji77: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmm...the issue has been sensationalized though undecided

It is a matter of choice. There are female marketers that are doing well without sacrificing their bodies...that is a fact!
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by God2man(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
I don't think this story is applicable to only bank, it is happening in other establishments.

What I have, I give to you, what you have I take.

An ancient trade by barter.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Dminister(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
CharlyNick:

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Dminister(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
CharlyNick:

Her pussy would generate the target. Trust the power of pussy. You go fear fear!
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Funjosh(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Na Today, No be today e don they. tongue
Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by youngwolf(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
You people are jus over exaggerating. It a terrible misconception. Because she's a marketing staff now makes her a prostitute. I have siblings, friends, co workers doing marketing and are doing very well in their careers. They even have time to advance their careers, write professional exams, travel round the country. ..see new places and get more connections that will better their lives.....get arm robbers commission n bonus. You lots sit here and type bullshit about something u have no knowledge of.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
akankemi1:
it happens everywia
Re u a marketer ni? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? / Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? / Civil Servants Demand N46, 000 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.