Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose (54265 Views)

Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R. / I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo / Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chigold101:
fayose is a two term governor and after this tenure he cant contest for governorship anymore.

If he doesnt play opposition what would he play? He is part of this government as opposition therefor he is perfectly right in what he is doing.
If Buhari can shed some of his vindictive gown, he can feel the purlse of real people from what fayose says.
Lie Mohammed & APC media agents of the devil are not telling GMB the whole truth. Inshot if u ask me i will say that Bubu is living in a fool‘s paradise.
We all should be thankful to fayose for sitting strong to say some bitter truth in today‘s Nigeria where lions are becoming pussy cats, for fear of Buhari‘s instrument of destruction EFCC.

That is what I term wrong reasoning,
Gov fayose, should be more interested in project execution, he is part of this administration

Going from your name, I know where you are coming from
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by kasay: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
dearpreye:

He's already a governor. What are you?

I'm not a lunatic, rapist, drug addict, criminal and homosexual. So, I'm still better off than Fayose.

If your goal and fulfilment in life is to become a governor that is addicted to hard drugs, rape, homosexuality,rituals and lunacy, then you need urgent psychiatric treatment in Aro or Yaba left, and intensive deliverance by MFM for certain demons to be casted off you.

1 Like

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by sheunpompey: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Miscreants
musicwriter:

Someone should copy the above quote and send it to Buhari. He must understand the defense of the constitution and rule of law is more valuable than any so called war on corruption.
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by arresa: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fayose and his type use rule of law to evade justice, bu the same rule of law means death and destruction to the common man..

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Chigold101(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
spidey77:
De run ur mouth like usain bolt....when buhari attack you with dasukigate, ur case wud b worse than that of dele momodu
what did Olisah Metu say?
Olisah Metu is a weak spokesperson...
Yes FFK spoke but cant equal Ayodele LION Fayose at all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by frank442: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
midolian:
Gbenu soun jarey! angry

Buhari doesn't even know the blabbermouth existz..

grin grin grin grin

The guy is the best nigerian entertainer into politics. I really love the way Buhari ignores him.

Fayose is like a defeated mourinho...{that noise he makes after every defeat}
Meaning silence is the best answer for a fool

1 Like

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by nickxtra(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
A typical mouth runner. Same way he ran his mouth and OBJ sent you packing. If not for Jonathan who dined and wined with convicts like you and put you there just to spite some persons, you would have been forgoten politically.
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Stanbeto: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Are you sure that this Fayose of a person is a Yoruba Man? He talks like an Igbo Man.
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Uten9z(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
I see One man standing up above this cowardice called a change in government with nothing to prove for apart from the characters and here are statement of inferiority complex correspondence trying to justify thier votes by castigate this notions;
don't worry weather the govt succeeds or fails no one will know you or remember that y made choice but Governor Fayose will still say the Truth.

1 Like

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
There must be something going on in the dark for this low life Fayose to be dishing out junks like this. To me, Fayose only like criminals like him, in the person of Jonathan.
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by 1miccza: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
mcee1:
Ayo Fayose the stomach infrastructure governor. cheesy

Anyway,*continu* we will soon open your files

The guy has told you in plain terms that the worse that would happen is death. Buhari himself knows nothing other than force and death. Let's open our eyes and see situations as they are...
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by sagir1994(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
fayose trying going on the footsteps of Amechi....
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by bashdawodu: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
This man does not understand that the post of governor comes with prestige and the way he comports himself in office matters.He does not serve the good people of Ekiti well with his negative image.He says he can't be ignored but his oral diarrhea could not stop millions of Nigerians from electing president Buhari.He says he can bring the presidency down I think it is delusional to think Ekiti state is Nigeria.He says Buhari will fail whereas objective analysts opine that Buhari has done more on corruption and boko haram within a short time than GEJ.He should spend more time governance not insulting the president.
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by amtaken(f): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Just like you shouldn't beliebe the trash rice eaters write about him online too. Shikena.
politricks:
Fayose told you that right?, stop believing everything you read online. Fayose is just trying to scream foul play so that when the government finally moves against him regarding #ekitigate, he will recieve sympathy from the masses and that seems to be working.
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by 1miccza: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

That is what I term wrong reasoning,
Gov fayose, should be more interested in project execution, he is part of this administration

Going from your name, I know where you are coming from

Did you read the write up?
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Euceey(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
ionsman:
Hope this man moves around with a defibrillator. .. cheesy

I see Buhari causing this man heart attack soonest. ..
Story for d Gods
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by 1miccza: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Luciferlove:
Zombies will always be zombies...I read comments here i laugh and ask myself so people still think this way...cause you supported Buhari anything against Buhari is wrong...Some said "Buhari will open your chapter" FEAR and LIES thats the greatest weapon against the blackman....Buhari will soon die(afterall he is 74 football age oh )I would love to see how many of you will follow him to the grave.

Bros tell them for me oo
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
1miccza:

Did you read the write up?

No Bluetooth sent it to my medulla oblaganta
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by timunstopable: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fayose Tenure ll expire be4 Buhari's tenure

Then he ll ve no immunity, Buhari ll still be president

The Ekitigate scandal document still they oven

Farabale wa wa alright
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by 1miccza: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Babacele:
so Dasuki should b released while folks in IDPs, victims of dasukigate,continue to rotten . We are sending strong signals to the world that never again shall criminals like Maina, kigo, Deziani etc use ' rule of law ' to escape from Justice . Fayose can cry if he likes but we are coming for him when we are ready. Those who are clean should nt be afraid.

What signal is that?
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by 1miccza: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

No Bluetooth sent it to my medulla oblaganta

Thank God you just confirmed it cos i would have made the mistake of thinking you did....
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by politricks: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
amtaken:
Just like you shouldn't beliebe the trash rice eaters write about him online too. Shikena.
And did i tell you i believe in everything i read online or are you trying to tell me #ekitigate is fake?
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by oz4real83(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Our gufvernor has gone maaaaaad again!!! Musa Wey rope? Tie him up before he starts roaming the streets!!!grin grin
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Smooyis(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Even though am a fan of PMB, I think he should be mature enough not to see my governor as an enemy but rather read through his criticisms and hear God talking to him.

The way and manner the message is delivered may not be pleasing or soothing to the ears yet are loaded with truths.

Sometimes we should not only listen to only what we love to hear but what we do not like to hear. PMB should embrace the message if not the messenger.

The fact that pmb means well for Nigeria does not mean he is above mistakes.

Plus I think the caption of the interview is misleading.

1 Like

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Roadmike(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Three Gbozas for Fayose !

Gboza, gboza, gboza.

This response from Fayose is a readers delight any day. Its just unfortunate that most readers and commentators on the thread have all being bought over by Lai and their die hard supporters.

The constitution is the ground norm of any Society and when it is trampled upon with the level of IMPUNITY that BUHARI is currently doing i only fear for this Country.

And for those die hard who never see any thing wrong in Buhari's action and utterance, i wish you well. But remember what Fayose just said You are taming a LION, very soon and very soon indeed you all find your self in the belly of thE LION. its a matter of time.

[size=8pt][/size][/sup][sup][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
1miccza:

Thank God you just confirmed it cos i would have made the mistake of thinking you did....

Obviously sarcasm ain't your thing
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Gov Ayo Fayose keeps forgetting he is part of this Government. He should be more interested in governance not playing opposition , he can as well resign and become a spokes man for the opposition.
Posterity will not remember him for criticizing Buhari, rather he will be remembered for good or bad governance in Ekiti state. Elections are in 3 years from now, so let him sit his ass and think of projects that will benefit his state.
Was Oshiomole not part of GEJ's government when he was busy running his mouth and abusing the then president on TV and social media?

Your hypocrisy stinks
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Roadmike(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
oz4real83:
Our gufvernor has gone maaaaaad again!!! Aboki Wey rope? Tie him up before he starts roaming the streets!!!grin grin

Obviously it is you that have gone MAD as you are incapable of reasoning aright. you sense of reasoning is beclouded with your fanatical believe in PMB.
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by 1miccza: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Obviously sarcasm ain't your thing
Not when i chose to ignore any sarcastic note
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
iAmCharis:
Was Oshiomole not part of GEJ's government when he was busy running his mouth and abusing the then president on TV and social media?

Your hypocrisy stinks

I was notvon nairaland then,offline I gave ameachi his dose, can't remember what oshimole said.

No need for the insult
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by oz4real83(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Roadmike:

Obviously it is you that have gone MAD as you are incapable of reasoning aright. you sense of reasoning is beclouded with your fanatical believe in PMB.
if it is so painful to u why not go and hug transformer whenever there is light?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont / We Must Destroy This Country, Terrorist Who Fled Kuje Prison Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.