Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose (54299 Views)

Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R. / I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo / Photo/Video: Zenith Bank Begged Me To Calm Down - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by kayroy5(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fayose see pinkin

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
1miccza:

Not when i chose to ignore any sarcastic note

You didn't ignore, you commented
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Marvinspeed(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
When someone shows you who they are, Believe them the first time. -Maya Angelou
I remember Buhari during his campaign say "I have changed".
One beautiful thing about history is, it always repeats itself.
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by 1miccza: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You didn't ignore, you commented
And of course turned a blind eye to that very sarcastic note
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by JoeCutie(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
What a man! Ayo Fayose!

#RESPECT.

4 Likes

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
1miccza:

And of course turned a blind eye to that very sarcastic note

Good for you,
Hope the eye doesn't stay blind for long. cool
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I was notvon nairaland then,offline I gave ameachi his dose, can't remember what oshimole said.

No need for the insult
Sorry about the insult.

1 Like

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by arresa: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by dumodust(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
musicwriter:

The problem is you people have no idea what the job of a constitution is.

NOBODY is against the war on corruption, if any.

If Buhari keeps disobeying the court/constitution, the next president would be worse. If Buhari continues this way he would set a bad precedent for future presidents to violate the law by ignoring court orders. Eventually, our constitution and courts will become useless. We will then be back to military rule!. With that alone, Buhari would've set Nigeria back to the 80's.

That is the danger people!. This is not about Dasuki or Nnamdi Kanu, it is about your rights!.
Thank you my brother, you are truly a patriot
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Babacele: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
1miccza:

What signal is that?
the signal that u can't use ' rule of law' to offset the gravity of your evil or sins against humanity here in Naija... I hope u get that.. ehn?
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by 1miccza: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Good for you, Hope the eye doesn't stay blind for long. cool
Has the eye ever been blind at all??
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by ihatesycophant(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
musicwriter:

Someone should copy the above quote and send it to Buhari. He must understand the defense of the constitution and rule of law is more valuable than any so called war on corruption.
When those that have eaten our national cake were sharing it, do they also forgot that there's a constitution that guide them and the nation. Please you people should stop this nonsense. God never intended for one group of people to live in superfluous inordinate wealth, while others live in abject deadening poverty. Remember our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. For now the thing that matter is recouping our national patrimony from those that have taken them and if you think you're not content, relocate to your choicest arizona.
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by arresa: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2016

Governor Fayemi..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nhkFxSv3GX4/VkEe807NTkI/AAAAAAACKB4/QXE6-NopeZs/s640/as1.jpg[/img]

Market woman governor Fayose..

grin
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by 1miccza: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Babacele:
the signal that u can't use ' rule of law' to offset the gravity of your evil or sins against humanity here in Naija... I hope u get that.. ehn?

No i don't cause i know you can also offset the gravity of any evil or sin against humanity and still obey the rule of law if there was actually any war against corruption....
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
1miccza:

Has the eye ever been blind at all??
smiley
Honestly my friend sarcasm ain't your forte wink
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by 1miccza: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
ihatesycophant:

When those that have eaten our national cake were sharing it, do they also forgot that there's a constitution that guide them and the nation. Please you people should stop this nonsense. God never intended for one group of people to live in superfluous inordinate wealth, while others live in abject deadening poverty. Remember our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. For now the thing that matter is recouping our national patrimony from those that have taken them and if you think you're not content, relocate to your choicest arizona.

They don't understand at all
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
iAmCharis:
Sorry about the insult.

You are welcome my friend
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by 1miccza: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
smiley Honestly my friend sarcasm ain't your forte wink
You are not wrong with that too
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by titifranc: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
Brother Ayo, the noice maker....
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
1miccza:

You are not wrong with that too

I can't stop laughing over here, man those politicians don't know us, pipe down. This ain't sarcasm though
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by jerecrown(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Is a pity dt most nairaland pple dnt read nd digest point,, dey only read nd vomit der thought. Fayose carry go joor. What re d change u voted for doin for u pple
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
ionsman:
Hope this man moves around with a defibrillator. .. cheesy

I see Buhari causing this man heart attack soonest. ..
rather. The man will cause Bulari heart attack
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by arresa: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2016

Governor Fayemi..

grin
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by doxx: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Happy sunday

Don't miss out of tonight's sure games....check my moniker to subscribe to the various groups ..
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by djkirkoo2(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
This FAYOSE guy should be watched closely. I'll even suggest that baba should bring EFCC to do a background check on this nuisance once and for all.
Just like dat? Dat means you be illiterate like Bubu ur god
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by arresa: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
aresa:

Okemesi Water Treatment Plant

Fayemi's project

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by emzila(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
some people's fork up need to be treated immediately while others need to be treated later but it takes a wise man to differentiate the two. Fayose is ruining his future and those of anybody from ekiti and is associated with that name. a man rejected by his own immediate family member for his excessive words.
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by arresa: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
aresa:

Fayemi Built Ekiti House of Assembly

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3etbqodml4eg.97f9acaf.jpg[/img]

Lazy and incompetent Fayose doing comedy for market women

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by ngoziama: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
spidey77:
De run ur mouth like usain bolt....when buhari attack you with dasukigate, ur case wud b worse than that of dele momodu

I
!t is so obvious that opposing govt means a ticket to efcc and kuje prison.na wire ohhh.God is watching
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by MummyTehillah(f): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ayo should concentrate more on how to help his mom stop using diaper.
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by owen4real(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
I keep smelling pure politics here. I wonder why it's all about Fayose and Buhari; when thousands of soldiers keep falling due to some people's self interest. How I wish a brother of yours is one of the soldiers in the battle line. We said we want the looters brought to book, you keep playing politics, who cares....
Re: I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose by Babacele: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
1miccza:

No i don't cause i know you can also offset the gravity of any evil or sin against humanity and still obey the rule of law if there was actually any war against corruption....
OK let me come down..

1. if a person e.g Dasuki commits plenty crimes e.g diversion of public funds, sabotage, treason, possession of illegal arms etc n envisaging that he would use d ' rule of law' to escape like Ibori until a UK court put our judiciary to shame; n u the accuser or prosecutor refused to lump all these charges in one suit but in several in preparation for the rogue's shenanigans such that if he escapes here, the stench of his second crime welcomes him at the door n puts him back behind door as approved by a competent law court. He is confessing already , naming fellow rogues. - mind u. is it bad?

2. So if you think it s wrong , sue EFCC, DSS.

3. hear Dasuki wants to go to London for 'treatment' . I think his efforts at making Naija a wonderful nation earns him a VIP treatment at Maiduguri General hospital or better still Chibok health center. mmtcheew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint / Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.