Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details (8100 Views)

Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details / How To Update Your MTN SIM With Your BVN Details. / How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by yourblogcoach(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2016
Ignorance they say it’s a very bad thing, and information can fetch you a lot. Do you know you can re-register your blocked MTN SIM at home with your BVN details? Just ask me how it’s been done.

A lot of people have wasted their precious time at MTN office trying to fix their blocked MTN SIM and yet they could not fix it in 3 days.

Like seriously, I was passing around on MTN office in my area and I noticed a lot of people have to leave their different offices to go and register their MTN lines instead of them just pressing a code. Anyway, there is nothing in this world as powerful as information.

SOURCE: http://www.allbloggingcoach.com/2015/12/how-to-do-your-sim-registration-at-home.html

2 Likes

Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by Vlady(f): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2016
what does bvn got to do here. when all u said was send yes to 799?
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2016
Vlady:
what does bvn got to do here. when all u said was send yes to 799?
if you send yes to 799 it will give mtn permission to complete your sim registration via your BVN details only if the line is connected to your bank

1 Like

Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by Vlady(f): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2016
xule20:

if you send yes to 799 it will give mtn permission to complete your sim registration via your BVN details only if the line is connected to your bank
anyway i tried it but failed to go. guess i cant call or send sms.
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by Lordtrillion(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2016
Wow, very nice initiative if true
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by pendusky(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Okay! noted
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by opey112(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP is spot on,I did my own thought that method..
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by Frank3n2(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by EnterPRO: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
cool !
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by yourblogcoach(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
It was the method i used and it worked. Guess you can see the proof of it from the image in the post...
http://www.allbloggingcoach.com/2015/12/how-to-re-register-your-blocked-mtn.html
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by Walexz02(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
So you are the only one that it worked for abi
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by Koolmexxi(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Taaaa Gerrara here for real meeeen... MTN kept sending me d stupid msg and wen I did kept saying invalid code. OP u didn't discover shit and ur ignorance got d better of u. I guess mtn is still trying to put the whole thing together.
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by fosterkid: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
It works, im happy i didnt have to join the crazy long queue. At last its off my neck.
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2016
I hope dis wud have no future effect on our bank balances, I don't trust emptyhen
Re: How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details by micholalo(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2016
Scam, BEWARE

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria / Mtn Offers 1gb For #200 / 4gb For #1000 / Google Has Banned Me From Using Their Services On My Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.