Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

VP Prof. Yemi Osibanjo: Pls Remember This Promise To Our Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Prof. Yemi Osibanjo: Pls Remember This Promise To Our Children (1005 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Prof. Yemi Osibanjo: Pls Remember This Promise To Our Children by BeClever: 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Please, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, etc can we forgo the bickering for once or maybe at least on thread and join our voice together to beckon on our VP to commence work on his promises to NIGERIANS, especially to our teaming youths before the elections..

Please I did not mention Buhari here oh!
So no one should get it twisted.

BeClever!

Re: VP Prof. Yemi Osibanjo: Pls Remember This Promise To Our Children by bolaji3071(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus is Coming soon o Please repent and turn away from your evil ways.
Re: VP Prof. Yemi Osibanjo: Pls Remember This Promise To Our Children by BeClever: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
bolaji3071:
Jesus is Coming soon o
Please repent and turn away from your evil ways.

This can be directed at who?
Re: VP Prof. Yemi Osibanjo: Pls Remember This Promise To Our Children by bolaji3071(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
BeClever:

This can be directed at who?

Bro why are you stalking me? Am sorry if have offended you with my posts or so, i don't mean to offend anyone.

Jesus is Coming soon o
Re: VP Prof. Yemi Osibanjo: Pls Remember This Promise To Our Children by nerilove(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Its easier said than done. Many of their campaign promises are now swept under the carpet. Governance is not an easy task. GEJ is trying to get it right but some elements want to think otherwise.
Re: VP Prof. Yemi Osibanjo: Pls Remember This Promise To Our Children by BeClever: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
bolaji3071:

Bro why are you stalking me? Am sorry if have offended you with my posts or so, i don't mean to offend anyone.

Jesus is Coming soon o

OK, apologies.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike And His Wife In Church To Thank God For The Victory / I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi / Benue State Neglect Of The Security Situation In Agatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.