Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' (3786 Views)

My Father Beats My Mother Into Coma(episode 9) / My Dad Still Beats My Mum After 24 Yrs Marriage / Naira Landers I Dare Need Of Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by TheSeeker(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2009
I was up somewhere today and was asked to lay my opinion on the table for them to examine. I was first of all at a loss for words but I did say something as much as my intelligence and sense of morale could let me. Well here's what happened.

A certain young lady, Kate, in her late 30's, black, young, hardworking and very beautiful is married to a Magistrate, Shawn, early 40's, white, intelligent, witty and well respected. His wife has a sister, Mandy, who in turn has 2 kids both boys. Mandy as you might have well guessed is married but to a sworn and certified drunk, Jason. He'd creep in late at night and had her waiting up all night for him until she got tired and stopped the waits. Fearing that her husband's lifestyle will influence their kids, Mandy and Jason reached an agreement to have their kids go and live with her sister, Kate.

The boys were 2 and 4 years old respectively. Kate took care of these kids as if they were her own, cared for them in every way never would anyone have suspected she wasn't their biological mother. The kids' mom comes to visit with them every 6 months so they were quite acquainted with their mom than their dad who they haven't seen in a long time but funny I didn't find it, that these kids love their dad to death even though they haven't seen him in a long time.

I want to make this as short as possible so I won't sound irritatingly boring. Kate for some reasons I don't know can't have a child but her husband, Shawn is very much capable of having one. However, he pledged his love for her never to leave her because she can't have a child.  This year, the kids have turned 8 and 10 years old. Mandy have found a comfortable job and is ready to have her kids back to take care of them herself. She's still married to Jason but they operate a bit of a distant relationship right now only that he still vehemently claims he will always remain married to her.

Two months ago, Mandy came for her kids and had to stay a few weeks with Kate and her husband, and Kate brought up a discussion with her sister. The discussion was that she should have a child for her. How? Shawn will make love to Mandy and she will carry the child for them. Kate claims she loves Shawn so much that she wants him to have a child of his own and she can't be comfortable with no one else except her sister. Shawn was approached and he refused the offer but Mandy accepted because she loves her sister so dearly that she'd do anything for her. They both decided they will keep it away from Jason until she has the baby. Seeing how upset and disgusted Shawn feels about this plan, Kate apologizes to him but said she will leave with her sister so she can be with the kids. She's simply reiterating that she can't let go of the kids when she knows she can't have none and Shawn had refused to take her offer to have a baby through her sister.

From my opinion, I see a selfish wife here. She sounded very "husband-concerned" and all of a sudden her interest sprouted from the blue. The issue now is Shawn loves Kate so very much and he doesn't wanna let go yet, he insists he won't oblige Kate her request whereas Kate is bent on leaving him and stay with his sister and the kids.  What would you possibly say about this whole affair? What do you think Shawn should do? Do you think Kate is right with whatever decision she makes? Does the plan make any sense?
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by 190: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2009
hisses
abeg na only gawd know wetin u de talk angry angry undecided undecided
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by TheSeeker(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2009
190:

hisses
abeg na only gawd know wetin u de talk angry angry undecided undecided

Focus better just maybe you might understand it. And don't throw the insults, I'm not cut out for it this afternoon.
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by Igwe9(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Focus better just maybe you might understand it. And don't throw the insults, I'm not cut out for it this afternoon.
That's afternoon for you, here in Naija, it's night, people would be feeling sleepy by now. i can't go through it neither
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by scemchee(m): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2009
UR TOPIC IS KIND OF TECHNICAL, BUT TO ME SHE IS NOT SELFISH BUT REALISTIC.THERE IS NO BIG DEAL WITH HER HUSBAND MAKING KIDS WITH HER SIS,HE SHOULD DO IT,COS IT IS JST WITHIN DE FAMILY.IT IS NO BIG DEAL.
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by 190: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2009
@scemchee
so u manage read am
u try ooh
haba na wa oo
@igwe
i be tink say na only me b4 ooh

walks majestically away 4rm this thread
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by iice(f): 4:55am On Jun 26, 2009
It's a common tale. I've read a couple of stories similar to this undecided.

Why not IVF? Must he have sex with her for it to happen? undecided
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 26, 2009
Interesting. actually read it.

Interesting. what do you want us to do with it
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by Sissy3(f): 6:28am On Jun 26, 2009
if i was the husband i will NEVER have sex with his wife's sister NEVER. it is wrong, no justification whatsoever. and his wife is probably lame if she leaves her husband, who's is really losing here? her husband can go ahead and find other woman(plenty of them) who is able to have kids and start a family with her, while the wife will have to die in agony. so she better just settle down and have a talk with her hubby. there are other options available for them to have kids other than through her husband sleeping with her sister, gosh cant she even sense something is seriously wrong with that thought/plans of her?

there is still the other of adoption, and IVF. it doesn't have to be through allowing your sister to sleep with your husband. no matter how bad i love my sister i would NEVER do it, either will i do if i was the husband. it's simply wrong.
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by JustGood(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2009
When will you write chapter 2?
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by ifyalways(f): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2009
Whatever happened to IVF?
what happened to adoption?
If na for my village someone ask this question i for understand BUT coming from peeps living in developed countries,na waooooooooooooooo angry
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by Consultant(f): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2009
Yeah, I bet you just saw this one in a Yoruba movie. Have they never heard of adoption? Or adultery for that matter?
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by einformat: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2009
FROM THE STAND POINT OF GOD THAT WILL AMOUNT TO ARDULTRY.BUT I THINK SHAWN SHOULD JUST LET GO FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE TO HIS WIFE.
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by einformat: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2009
by the word let go i mean he should allow her wife to follow her sis with the kids. and never succumb to the plan coz its not biblical.
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by Sissy3(f): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2009
Consultant:

Yeah, I bet you just saw this one in a Yoruba movie.

JustGood:

When will you write chapter 2?

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by oyinda3(f): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2009
I swear to God this plot was culled from a yoruba movie angry
who u trying to trick??

Consultant:

Yeah, I bet you just saw this one in a Yoruba movie. Have they never heard of adoption? Or adultery for that matter?

omg thank u. u saw the film?? i forgot the title
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by Sissy3(f): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

who u trying to trick??

omg thank u. u saw the film?? i forgot the title

really? shocked shocked shocked
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by oyinda3(f): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2009
lol yes really

mandy ko dunde ni
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by Sissy3(f): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

lol yes really 

mandy ko dunde ni

lol, oya TheSeeker berra come n explain this sudden developments oo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by oyinda3(f): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2009
lol
i will confess the original movie involved some nasty in-laws cheesy
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by Divab(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
lol, let them try ivf, to avoid natural love making since emotional issues are involved,

Even if its a yoruba movie, it happens in real life, abeg let people learn from it, this things happen around us, to people close to us, lets stop pretending and learn from experienced people here,
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by biola44: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2009
oyinda.:

who u trying to trick??

cheesy grin this is NL!
Re: THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] / My Father In Law Wants An Apology From My Parents / Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.