Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] (3788 Views)

Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding / Wicked Wife: Men Beware / Please Help This Loving Mother Inlaw From This Wicked Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
My elder brother whom i have been living with and who is my sole provider got married to another woman around six months ago after his first wife past away living him with a three years old son.

At first the new woman was the ideal wife bringing back the once gone happiness in the house, playing the loving and caring wife and a stepmother to my brother's son.

The first four months were perfect until she got what I think she wanted [A church wedding].

One month after the wedding was fine but after that she turned to a kung fu warrior and a beast.

She started maltreating my nephew and whenever I intervened she would tell my brother that i was being disrespectful and she started turning my brother against me.

Things turned crazier and she would sometimes beat me up but I never told my brother in fear of being thrown out of the house. I later started seeing marks on brothers face and frm there i knew that we were in danger and it was like my brother was bewitched. He never would listen to any negative talk about his wife.

I remember one day he came late and after beating him up she locked him out for the whole night.

I tried to talk to my brother but he wouldn't talk about it, he even threatened to throw me out of the house if i continued interfering in his family Issues.

I chose to shut up.

Now she did it again and this time its much worse. She found him chatting with a lady neighbour and she stabbed him while he was asleep and pulled out his intestines.

Now my brother is fighting for his life in a hospital and and am fearing we might loose him.

Please guys help me pray for my brother, Can't bear to loose him cos he is all i have and no where to go.

If I May ask, Please if you're in my Shoe, What will you do?

Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
i hope this makes front page

1 Like

Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Okijajuju1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Burger01(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
What! Throw the winch out of the house!. What if your brother died? Your brother should be taken to serious church for serious prayers.. Damn!!!
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Creamish(f): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Come on guys. Even if your biology's rusty, it's obvious this picture's phoney.

Would intestines protrude fron a stab wound in that part of the body? Lower back, just behind / below the rib cage? Such a wound would bleed like hell, the guy's pants would be dark red with blood, and he wouldn't be sitting calmly the way he is, like one about to make a move on a chessboard.

This picture's been making the rounds, and each poster tells a different story.

7 Likes

Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by bedford101(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
front page pls
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by taryour(f): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
For a trillion reasons I refuse to believe this story.....

1 Like

Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by babseg(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2013
Siena: Come on guys. Even if your biology's rusty, it's obvious this picture's phoney.

Would intestines protrude fron a stab wound in that part of the body? Lower back, just behind / below the rib cage? Such a wound would bleed like hell, the guy's pants would be dark red with blood, and he wouldn't be sitting calmly the way he is, like one about to make a move on a chessboard.

u r right. That Picture is somehow
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 09, 2013
bedford101: front page pls

Front page? Why?
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by eddy1977(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2013
Siena: Come on guys. Even if your biology's rusty, it's obvious this picture's phoney.

I have seen this picture on other french sites. The story is a montage. A faux.
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Kairoseki77: 12:57am On Apr 09, 2013

People actually don't bleed as much as they do in movies. Also you have about 30ft of intestines in your body. More than enough for this pic to be real.
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Mustay(m): 3:50am On Apr 09, 2013
dannyokec:

If I May ask, Please if you're in my Shoe, What will you do?
Pray for him undecided

These Ctrl+V stories, so tired of them. As rightly observed by previous comments, am just pissed with the abuse of privacy on social media angry
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2013
Anyone that believes this story is as ignorant as the OP! A picture that has circulated on almost all social networks with different stories, from an accident to a bomb blast and now a stab wound? Smh
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 09, 2013
Left for u all to decide wink though not me shall got it on http:// ctrl v tinz grin
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Ninilowo(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2013
taryour: For a trillion reasons I refuse to believe this story.....
Me too
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Rooneyboy(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2013
Mustay:
Pray for him undecided

These Ctrl+V stories, so tired of them. As rightly observed by previous comments, am just pisses with the abuse of privacy on social media angry

I tell u bro, it is really becoming so annoying by the day, especially on FB, it makes me consider deleting my FB account.

* I strongly believe FB has completely lost it .
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by degurl(f): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2013
@ first I almost believed but I looked at the pix again and knew its one hell of Photoshop.
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2013
Michaeljones36: People actually don't bleed as much as they do in movies. Also you have about 30ft of intestines in your body. More than enough for this pic to be real.

My meagre knowledge of Biology and the human body tells me that cut has gone through skin, flesh and muscle. There are enough arteries there that would gush blood. If this is the amount of blood this "wound" has produced, then a lady in for a C-section would have an easy time. Even with the blood-supplying arteries clamped, they still bleed a lot more than this guys appears to be doing. A stab wound to the abdomen with a 6" blade would produce a lot of blood too, and if not checked, the victim would be dead in less than 10 minutes.

I know how long the human intestines are, but that doesn't explain why they're protruding from a incision behind and below the ribcage. They would only protrude in such a fashion if the incision was made in the gut.

With a similar wound in the gut, the victim would not be conscious, or if he was, he would not be sitting so casually.

By all means, believe this picture is authentic, if that's what floats your boat, personally, I'm a realist, and recognise a con when I see one.

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2013
dannyokec: If I May ask, Please if you're in my Shoe, What will you do?

God fobid I'll ever be in your shoes, but if I were unfortunate enough to have your warped thought process, I'd either find the sharpest razor I could lay my hands on and cut my throat. Or put a shotgun barrel to my temple and blow my head clean off. Better still, put the barrel into my mouth, then pull the trigger.

That way, guaranteed not to miss.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Siena:

God fobid I'll ever be in your shoes, but if I were unfortunate enough to have your warped thought process, I'd either find the sharpest razor I could lay my hands on and cut my throat. Or put a shotgun barrel to my temple and blow my head clean off. Better still, put the barrel into my mouth, then pull the trigger.

That way, guaranteed not to miss.

I hope you that grin ;Dmadt man

Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by jarem(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Did anybody notice that the dude on the pix is just a kid...wot about the right elbow that was bandaged, I guess the OP brother's wife tried to chop off d husbands hand too.
OP try upload the right pix next time for your super stories!
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Siena: wouldn't be sitting calmly the way he is, like one about to make a move on a chessboard.
This got me hysterical. But it does make sense.
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Abbott(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
What did you gain by lying? Frontpage?!
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Abbott: What did you gain by lying? Frontpage?!
Are you silly or blind i said i got the post from a site i only brought it on nland so we could debate on its authencity wen commentin nxt from ur silly head go tru commentss
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2013
I want this post on frontpage wat do i do[email][/email]
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2013
I want this post on frontpage wat do i do
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2013
I was expecting to see d pic of his wicked brother wife. @ OP ur topic is different front ur write up! Try to be more logical and constructive next time.
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
I was expecting to see d pic of his wicked brother wife. @ OP ur topic is different front ur write up! Try to be more logical and constructive next time.
yunnzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 13, 2013
Should i add tonto dikeh
Re: Wicked Wife stabbz husband (instestine) [pic] by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2013
Should i add tonto dikeh

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Steals My Money / Hilarious Photos:3 Grown-up Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photos. / Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.