Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Is There A Governor In Oyo State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There A Governor In Oyo State? (6446 Views)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Well.. let's just say ...I know more about Enugu than you do about Ibadan. cheesy
so why are blabbing about Enugu, you know absolutely nothing about Enugu. I know ibadan is just a slum.
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
so why are blabbing about Enugu, you know absolutely nothing about Enugu. I know ibadan is just a slum.

Like Nigga plz, who the fvck r you? You opinion ain't worth tittties. If according to you I know nothing about Enugu, then I put to you that you don't know shyt about Ibadan, and I already proved that. Ja danu jo.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
post=42291736:

cool shocked shocked
I remembered that out of the six states in the South-West, only one has not gone to the Capital Market to take money through bond issuance. What has that told me? It means that my South-West is indebted to South East’s Anambra State — and that is serious.

I don't care how big your land is we are talking of sustainability, from the record I have your region is retrogressing five out of six states in Southwest are indebted to Anambra so why are you blabbing about land full of rock. Use your rock land for Agriculture and stop borrowing

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Like Nigga plz, who the fvck r you? You opinion ain't worth tittties. If according to you I know nothing about Enugu, then I put to you that you don't know shyt about Ibadan, and I already proved that. Ja danu jo.
I know ibadan, try me and see but u know nadda about Enugu.
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
I know ibadan, try me and see but know u nadda about Enugu.

Dude, if you like you can tattoo ibadan on one of your butt cheeks, ko kan aiye mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Dude, if you like you can tattoo ibadan on one of your butt cheeks, ko kan aiye mehn.
see yellowbar boy claiming to know enugu and claiming Enugu has two local governments. You must be so miserable now grin
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by adexdon(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
ekafine:
^^is it this same ibadan or another ibadan? I recommend that ibadan should be demolished to the ground. what you have in ibadan is nothing but a sea of rustic red roofs and mud houses. I shake my head for you guys whenever you talk of development. cheesy

old pic of Ibadan......u r nt from ib.....u can't say much abt it

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by adexdon(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
I also comdem ajumobi administration..... bt u guyz leave trash for lawma....who dare to face him
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
see yellowbar boy claiming to know enugu and claiming Enugu has two local governments. You must be so miserable now grin

?? Dude, run along and go jack off to a por.n flick or something. Your i.q is too low for my liking. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

?? Dude, run along and go jack off to a por.n flick or something. Your i.q is too low for my liking. Sorry.
drop your ego and learn.

Ibadan cannot stand owerri and Enugu in any ramification, the ranking of beauty and most visited, they both beat ibadan. Checking stats online, travel charts, tourism charts, aesthetic charts and livability chart. Ibadan is no where to be found.

Its okay if your ignorance won't let you know all these.
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by AshiwajuFoward: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
drop your ego and learn.

Ibadan cannot stand owerri and Enugu in any ramification, the ranking of beauty and most visited, they both beat ibadan. Checking stats online, travel charts, tourism charts, aesthetic charts and livability chart. Ibadan is no where to be found.

Its okay if your ignorance won't let you know all these.

Dude, stay the fvck off my mention. If all that ...crap you wrote up there makes you sleep better at night, then heck yeah you can keep believing your own fib. As for me, I'm moving on...

[img]https://media./media/U7P2vnWfPkIQ8/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
Ibadan is the biggest slum in Africa grin

Aba is the biggest slum in the world. cool

ask Google

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
WIZGUY69:

Aba is the biggest slum in the world. cool

ask Google

please, nothing can be as slumy as Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by WIZGUY69(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:

Ibadan as a city is in the class of Lagos, abj, pH & kano. get that into your akpu infested brain.
the best your five useless villages can do is to start playing catch up to the ilks of ekiti or osun.
onye nzuzu grin
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by WIZGUY69(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:

Aba 2016.

The biggest slum in the world.

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Rolings: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
post=42285679:

And also blaming the Igbos for their misfortune, they voted for Change hope their region will be Eldorado, and also to pin down southeasters and their business men and women, you can see how they where rejoicing over demolition of Oshodi market, at last what happened? They should have learnt a lot from 20 pounds and economic policies against the Igbos that didn't work. Southwestern states is stagnant at the moment not just Oyo, only Lagos is putting small effort, they are the highest indebted region in Nigeria and nothing to show for the large loan they collected, Ekiti spent their own on JKF love water bed, Osun on visibility study on longest runway airport in western hemisphere and tallest talking drum in the world according to Guinness book of record grin, while civil servants are languishing same with other states, the zombies will be silent on the evils going on in their region, they easily jump on any thread about the Igbos to pour out their frustration, and hatred while their region is retrogressing, you can never see them comment on this thread, they will allow the thread to kindly go down, but create any thread about IPOB, Olisa metu, Stella Odua or NOI they will land like vultures. I have been to all southwestern state recently I feel sorry for them when they coming online to paint their region as most developed, majority of them don't travel, those that do don't like coming back this is the fact, when I traveled to Oyo recently with one of their own also a friend he was so ashamed to tell me we had gotten to Ibadan until I noticed brown roof every where. I feel for them, they don't what others to mock them especially Igbos.

LIAR FROM THE PIT OF HELL. You are blinded with hate for the yorubas sown by your fathers who fought an ill advised war and lost and therefore blame the yorubas for their loss even if after then they were able to get back on their feet because of Yoruba magnanimity . If not hatred how can a sane person say yorubaland is retrogressing in development ,you haven't been near any yorubaland you liar.So what if south west is the most indebted region, America owe trillions of dollars in debt and is still the world power. This same yorubaland you people can never do without you have so much hatred for why are you lot so ungrateful ?
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Rolings: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Panzerfaust:
I'm a resident of Ibadan, and I can honestly say that the sabbatical leave embarked upon by Governor Ajimobi is puzzling. One cannot point to a SINGLE item of achievement by this man's Government! In fact, it is difficult to believe that there is any presence of governance in the state! For all the SW governors that rode on the achievements of Fashola in Lagos state, the apple does fall far from the tree. Mr Ajimobi, pls wake up!!

LIAR FROM THE PIT OF HELL. You don't live in ibadan .yes because if you do you won't come here and spew this trash of a topic. You can not point to a SINGLE item of achievement? Definitely you don't live in ibadan . You are probably one of those who visit once in a while. What you can say that anyone will not argue is that since WINNING SECOND TERM ajimobi has been in hibernation ,this as usual is blamed on fall in oil price as the state can only pay salaries (which has not even been regular) hence doesn't have money for capital projects reason all contracts have been stalled . Don't come and spread lies here on naitaland .
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Panzerfaust(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rolings:

LIAR FROM THE PIT OF HELL. You don't live in ibadan .yes because if you do you won't come here and spew this trash of a topic. You can not point to a SINGLE item of achievement? Definitely you don't live in ibadan . You are probably one of those who visit once in a while. What you can say that anyone will not argue is that since WINNING SECOND TERM ajimobi has been in hibernation ,this as usual is blamed on fall in oil price as the state can only pay salaries (which has not even been regular) hence doesn't have money for capital projects reason all contracts have been stalled . Don't come and spread lies here on naitaland .
I've lived in Ibadan all my life. I was born here, I schooled here, and I work here. If this is ur standard of good governance, then you are one big dumbf.uck...Quote me and ill bury you, you bas.tard.
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
WIZGUY69:

Ibadan as a city is in the class of Lagos, abj, pH & kano. get that into your akpu infested brain.
the best your five useless villages can do is to start playing catch up to the ilks of ekiti or osun.
onye nzuzu grin
this stat proves otherwise

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
ekafine:
^^is it this same ibadan or another ibadan? I recommend that ibadan should be demolished to the ground. what you have in ibadan is nothing but a sea of rustic red roofs and mud houses. I shake my head for you guys whenever you talk of development. cheesy

so what have you gained now by showing the entire world that your conception was by mistake?

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
post=42285679:

And also blaming the Igbos for their misfortune, they voted for Change hope their region will be Eldorado, and also to pin down southeasters and their business men and women, you can see how they where rejoicing over demolition of Oshodi market, at last what happened? They should have learnt a lot from 20 pounds and economic policies against the Igbos that didn't work. Southwestern states is stagnant at the moment not just Oyo, only Lagos is putting small effort, they are the highest indebted region in Nigeria and nothing to show for the large loan they collected, Ekiti spent their own on JKF love water bed, Osun on visibility study on longest runway airport in western hemisphere and tallest talking drum in the world according to Guinness book of record grin, while civil servants are languishing same with other states, the zombies will be silent on the evils going on in their region, they easily jump on any thread about the Igbos to pour out their frustration, and hatred while their region is retrogressing, you can never see them comment on this thread, they will allow the thread to kindly go down, but create any thread about IPOB, Olisa metu, Stella Odua or NOI they will land like vultures. I have been to all southwestern state recently I feel sorry for them when they coming online to paint their region as most developed, majority of them don't travel, those that do don't like coming back this is the fact, when I traveled to Oyo recently with one of their own also a friend he was so ashamed to tell me we had gotten to Ibadan until I noticed brown roof every where. I feel for them, they don't what others to mock them especially Igbos.

it really isn't so difficult to use one's brain. try it and come back and give testimony.
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Rolings: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Panzerfaust:
I've lived in Ibadan all my life. I was born here, I schooled here, and I work here. If this is ur standard of good governance, then you are one big dumbf.uck...Quote me and ill bury you, you bas.tard.

So you lived all your life in ibadan and you think you can talk dirty huh! Don't have time to waste on kids without home training who hide behind monikers and talk anyhow on a public forum . You wrote rubbish and when corrected started exhibiting your ignorance . You probably live in one of ibadan ghettos and live a frustrated life and feel the governor is the cause of your frustration so you decide to take it out on him but citizens like us will not allow you mislead others. You are just as ignorant as I think so you think you can silence me with threat of burying me for quoting you hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Panzerfaust(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rolings:

So you lived all your life in ibadan and you think you can talk dirty huh! Don't have time to waste on kids without home training who hide behind monikers and talk anyhow on a public forum . You wrote rubbish and when corrected started exhibiting your ignorance . You probably live in one of ibadan ghettos and live a frustrated life and feel the governor is the cause of your frustration so you decide to take it out on him but citizens like us will not allow you mislead others. You are just as ignorant as I think so you think you can silence me with threat of burying me for quoting you hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hide behind monikers? You dare not say any of that shit to my face if we actually meet.
Cun.T
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rolings:

which of the ibadan ghettos? Like only 1/100th of ibadan isn't a ghetto.

Bros please wake up
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Rolings: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Hide behind monikers? You dare not say any of that shit to my face if we actually meet.
Cunt.

Empty threats . Grow up kid and a piece of advice for you, poltics and political discussions are not for kids , so just watch and learn from your elders instead of jumping like 'oya'
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Panzerfaust(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rolings:

Empty threats . Grow up kid and a piece of advice for you, poltics and political discussions are not for kids , so just watch and learn from your elders instead of jumping like 'oya'
Phu.ck off mate.
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Rolings: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
which of the ibadan ghettos? Like only 1/100th of ibadan isn't a ghetto.

Bros please wake up

Ibadan can be compared with cities like Cairo and Johannesburg . In there cities you have the old / inner city areas. Ibadan city has 11 local governments and those areas you see with Brown roofs occupy just about 3 local governments . The vast majority of areas in ibadan are good neighbourhoods and places of pride. Ibadan is a complex mix of ancient and modern and needs an unbiased eyes to see its beauty , qualities you unfortunately don't possess.
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Rolings: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Phu.ck off mate.

I ain't your mate kid, and don't think you have a monopoly of dirty language.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by inlandtaipan: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Rolings:

Ibadan can be compared with cities like Cairo and Johannesburg . In there cities you have the old / inner city areas. Ibadan city has 11 local governments and those areas you see with Brown roofs occupy just about 3 local governments . The vast majority of areas in ibadan are good neighbourhoods and places of pride. Ibadan is a complex mix of ancient and modern and needs an unbiased eyes to see its beauty , qualities you unfortunately don't possess.
is Cairo and johanessburg another names for osogbo and Abeokuta?

You want to make me pee, you will make a good comedian grin
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by Rolings: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
inlandtaipan:
is Cairo and johanessburg another names for osogbo and Abeokuta?

You want to make me pee, you will make a good comedian grin

Ask google
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by WIZGUY69(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2016
inlandtaipan:
this stat proves otherwise
Look at this one o. shocked
Why do we have Lagos? We own Lagos & Ibadan. Any place we wish to fly through, its none of our slave's (iboe) problem.
Re: Is There A Governor In Oyo State? by prodigy24: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2017
We are putting their state in olx or aliexpress
The southwest States are all indebted to Anambra state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafran Passport For Sale PHOTOS / Tension!! As Father Mbaka Replies Peter Obi And Nigerians / Tinubu:The Former Exxon Mobil Treasurer Turned Billionaire Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.