Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (58910 Views)

The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2019
Good morning guys and Happy Boxing day.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Good morning people.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Good afternoon fellas.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good afternoon people.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Good morning guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2019
It's the end of 2019!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Good morning guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good afternoon people.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good afternoon guys.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Dzes: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Am a Single guy, am 31yrs old, M.sc holder. am tall and average in body size. I work for a Noteable Company in lagos. I base in lagos. Will like to meet any serious free single lady in here for a serious relationship. Age should be from 19-27yrs, Lagos base or freely to come visit in Lagos will be preferable. Tribe and Religion isn't an issue for me.. will like to meet a Presentable and easy going person. My WhatsApp number 09028560743. Pls not a rude person
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by radhikasharma: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Do you like to share your emotions with these awesome quotes. if you are looking for Quotes for husband? then you will find here sweet love status for husband. Get here 100+ wonderful husband quotes only for you.

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Good afternoon guys.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2020
Good morning people.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Dzes: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dzes:
Am a Single guy, am 31yrs old, M.sc holder. am tall and average in body size. I work for a Noteable Company in lagos. I base in lagos. Will like to meet any serious free single lady in here for a serious relationship. Age should be from 19-27yrs, Lagos base or freely to come visit in Lagos will be preferable. Tribe and Religion isn't an issue for me.. will like to meet a Presentable and easy going person. My WhatsApp number 09028560743. Pls not a rude person

Any
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2020
Good morning guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by SHEGZYDONIAA: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
any single lady ready for something worthwhile .. kindly chat me up lets get to know each other then see where it goes from there .. 07059808982
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Good afternoon people
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Good afternoon guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2020
Hello guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by kindtoks(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2020
SEEKING FOR REAL LOVE AND SOUL MATE, TRUTHWORTHY RELATIONSHIP, NO PLAYING GAMES... Am tunde by name, All I am looking for is "True Love," no Games, no Playing around, just want to find my soul mate in life,the only a woman i will connect with in every way. i want someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for her. Good communicator, good listener, and someone willing to give 100 percent relationship.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Good morning people
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good afternoon guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Good morning fellas
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by noblefrank31(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Okay
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2020
Hello world people.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by MaxxieFaves: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hello Hunnay! I'm maxxie, I sale female wears of all types, connect to me at 08063302892, for original wears at discounted prices, I'm looking to make new friends with all my client, I'm affordable and friendly.
more so lovelies, is there any shoe,bag or you've been meaning to get at a very affordable price, I am the surest connect lovelies.

1 Like

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2020
Good afternoon people
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by miracle139: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
HOW TO CONTROL JEALOUSY IN RELATIONSHIPS

Not everyone knows how to manage a strong emotion like jealousy, which could lead them to make mistakes and to damage the relationship. However, you can prevent that by following a few tips.

1. Figure out the cause

Jealousy is not a nice emotion to carry around. It is a negative feeling, but sometimes, it cannot be avoided. But if it is a recurring feeling that is damaging the relationship, then you need to sit back and ask yourself ‘why?’

It could be due to various reasons, which vary from one couple to another. Some might have been through a bad past that they are unable to forget, and certain incidents in current life could trigger those bad memories. While some might be over-protective of the relationship. Or it could be the insecurity that is coming between you two.

If you cannot figure it out on your own, sit and sort the issue with your partner, not by fighting but by being logical and calm.

2. Express your feelings

You may think your partner is always jealous, or they may say that you are always controlling. Or, you both could be misunderstanding each other. Instead of getting into a conflict based on assumptions and flipping on your negative thoughts, you both should share your feelings.

For instance, if you think your partner is getting too friendly with someone, let them know how you feel about it. Only when you speak, will your partner know what you’re feeling or thinking. And talking about your emotions can help you get some clarity too.

3. Don’t be too dependent on each other

Someone rightly said, “A little space, distance, and time in a relationship help it to bloom at its best.”

Yes, you both love each other. But also remember that you are two individuals with your own lives. And you need to have space of your own. So try not to expect your partner to always be by your side. Let your partner live as he or she wants to, and don’t nag them about things they may not agree with. This will help you maintain the balance in your relationship.

4. Be honest and have faith

If your ex or your current partner has broken your trust in the past, trust issues are inevitable and might result in jealousy. So, you might start getting jealous even if you see them getting friendly with someone, no matter how insignificant the interaction may be.

Instead of getting insecure over trivial matters, you should give them the benefit of the doubt and have faith in your relationship. If you become uncomfortable when your partner is friendly with other people, let them know about it and sort it out by talking.

5. Try not to act immediately

Roy T. Bennett said, “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” So right, isn’t it?

If you think you are angry or getting jealous, don’t pick up a fight with your partner right away. Chances are your partner is right, and you could be wrong in assuming something that is not. So, don’t react. Take your time and let your emotions cool down. Pause and reflect at the situation and think about the best way to deal with it. Not thinking before saying or doing something can worsen the situation.

6. Control your insecurities

Jealousy could be a result of insecurities. Lack of self-confidence can give rise to jealousy when your partner tries to talk to or mingle with others. In reality, your partner could have no feelings of love for anyone else but you. But if you still feel insecure, it is time to work on those feelings of insecurity and deal with them to prevent any damage to your relationship.

7. Stay calm

When you have chosen to love your partner, you need to understand that there are risks involved and that you’re not going to be happy at all times. When you feel jealous, stay calm, take a deep breath, and let the feeling subside by focusing on the positive aspects of your relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (48) (Reply)

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! / 13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.