Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (58870 Views)

The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Juicegirl: 10:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
hi am Mary Based in Enugu.. graduate and working. I'm moderately tall and fair, good looking.. am 27 genotype AA. searching for a responsible man and a working class.. players and time wasters keep of.. here's my wasap number 07035652266
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hey guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Hello guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Angelkenzman(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2020
Out
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Good evening guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by olivrich(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2020
My name is Chima.

From imo state based in Lagos.

A Christian.

I'm 29.

Looking a humble Christian lady for a serious relationship.

Call or WhatsApp. 08138394183
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Happy weekend beautiful ladies and cute men.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Good evening guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning everyone
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 6:17am On Mar 11, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good afternoon
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Hi guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 3:41am On Mar 14, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Js22621: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
I'm a single guy in my 30's, Christian and independent. No kid yet and I live in South Africa at the moment. I seek a lady who is single,no kids, a Christian and educated for a friendship leading to something meaningful. Must be a Yoruba and between the age bracket 25-29. Contact me via WhatsApp +27659369718

Scammers! Save your energy and time for someone else and Don't take chances if the above criteria didn't sound like you.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Sermon1: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Good morning guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Sermon1: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
H3loo
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 3:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Hi guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Sermon1: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Sermon1: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2020
Juicegirl:
hi am Mary Based in Enugu.. graduate and working. I'm moderately tall and fair, good looking.. am 27 genotype AA. searching for a responsible man and a working class.. players and time wasters keep of.. here's my wasap number 07035652266
Send a message to us directly
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Dzes: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Am a Single guy, am 31yrs old, well educated, am tall and average in body size. I work for a Noteable firm in lagos As an Engineer. I base in lagos. Will like to meet any serious free single lady in here for a serious relationship. Age should be from 20yrs upward, Lagos base or freely to come visit in Lagos will be preferable. Tribe and Religion isn't an issue for me.. will like to meet a Presentable and easy going person. My number 09028560743
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Sherod(f): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Add me up,09031549570
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Sermon1: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Sermon1: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Sherod:
Add me up,09031549570
Hello
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Good morning everyone, it's another weekend!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Good morning everyone
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Hey guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by miracle139: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Attention: 3 reasons why being single is extremely dangerous and below is a WhatsApp link where I'm adding single men and women who are interested in finding true love and building a family.

The Number one reason why being single is dangerous is because

1. There is no one to listen to you:

Painful right, yes I know for fact that not having anyone to pour your heart to, even when you see all your friends with their own life partner, happy and all mushy

There's always no one to lean on, no one to confide in.
always alone with your thoughts.

Your ideas are for your imaginations alone, you tend to be bored often, always left out amidst married friends cause you'll seem odd.

And you seriously think God has forsaken you, No he hasn't and i might be the Angel he sent to you because I just created another Free fast growing WhatsApp group strictly for working class

That could help you find a life partner, which i would give you a link to join but before i do so i want you to read the second reason why being single is dangerous

2. There's always no one to check on you:

Extremely Dangerous, lonely people always feel the whole world is against them

In a lonely state, you're without help.
No one to cry to for help. No one to share your deepest pain with.
Your life attaches boredom, you look odd to the outside world cause you'll seem a no love kinda person.

Your lifestyle changes, no one to correct your dress sense, your judgement of things reduces

Which leads to the next thing I'm about to talk about, which Is

3. Depression:

This is dangerous and I don't even pray this for my enemy

You grow more depressed being alone than when you've got a partner.

If you think I'm lying latest research by WHO shows that most single people are more depressed that people in a relationship

There's enough time on your part to think more about irrelevant things, which leads to depression and the most dangerous

thing is that depression leads to suicidal thoughts

It weighs you down and makes you feel less of who you are

I pray none of this happens to you

but I don't only pray i want to show you a pathway to find a life partner and be happy to

And i have created a powerful group where you too can find a life partner

But there is a certain criteria you must meet because i'm only adding serious and ready people to the group

So if you truly want to give love a chance and you don't want to hurt yourself while being single

Below is my official WhatsApp link send me a message, I can't wait to help you and add you to the group

http:///2348154105720
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seeking an honest mature, open minded, kind hearted, understanding, independent and sexually adventurous woman to talk to, play with, emotionally care for, and no time for games really wish to meet a soul and play mate
Victor from Ogun State, 1.78 in height am slim and very much understanding.
Prefer busty and dark in complexion lady.
Hi me on WhatsApp: 09017224883
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Dindook: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, An M.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..I Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit freely as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08125926897... Pls rude people, saucy, saint or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply)

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! / 13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.