Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (58651 Views)

The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Naheem001: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hi guys,

I'm inviting you to fill the Carl Survey. The short survey is focused on getting your transportation experience as we plan on enhancing the experience.

Remember, your feedback is completely anonymous. We thank you in advance for your participation. We will appreciate if you can forward to your family, colleagues and friends.

Fill the survey here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaUhE6tM7pZ7VbnO5BnUo1o3F-MhruBwBoCLROw7kURdJEvg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2020
Good morning.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Good morning people.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
I am a female, chat me up 08165438518
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Dzes: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Am a Single guy, am 31yrs old, M.sc holder, am tall and average in body size. I work for a Noteable firm in lagos As an Automation Engineer. I base in lagos. Will like to meet any serious free single lady in here for a serious relationship. Age should be from 20yrs upward, Lagos base or freely to come visit in Lagos will be preferable. Tribe and Religion isn't an issue for me.. will like to meet a Presentable and easy going person. My WhatsApp number 09028560743. Pls if u looking for pinging or flashy looking display guys, pls don't message me, let's not waste each other's time
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Good afternoon people
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Better Tuesday
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2020
Good morning guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Marydd: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hi am 25 and am single please add me on whatsup 08108820359
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Marydd: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dzes:
Am a Single guy, am 31yrs old, M.sc holder, am tall and average in body size. I work for a Noteable firm in lagos As an Automation Engineer. I base in lagos. Will like to meet any serious free single lady in here for a serious relationship. Age should be from 20yrs upward, Lagos base or freely to come visit in Lagos will be preferable. Tribe and Religion isn't an issue for me.. will like to meet a Presentable and easy going person. My WhatsApp number 09028560743. Pls if u looking for pinging or flashy looking display guys, pls don't message me, let's not waste each other's time
am I free to add you
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Marydd: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Pls is it hard to make friends with a guy here
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Dzes: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Marydd:
am I free to add you

Sure ma
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Good morning guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Good afternoon guys.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by leslieokoye18: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
This number 07031256534 chatted me some weeks ago. He obviously got my number from the romance section of the forum.
He pretended he was a female & tried to get me to send my nude pic to which I declined. I later discovered he was a Male when he called me via whatsapp.
True caller revealed his name as "Ifeanyi Obinaso"
Be careful folks.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Good morning people
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by floraojo(f): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Aygem post=42293526]FORUM RULES AND STANDARDS
Bearing in mind the name of this noble group chat; SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK, we bring together everyone yearning for a partner as the ultimum expectation of a grown up adult is an healthy relationship which should consequently blossom into marriage...here you will meet people like you and we earnestly hope you can look back and be glad you were once a member here when you finally settle down.
Taking cognizance of your expectation being in this group, we implore and advice that you behave as expected of the "to be" husband /wife that you wantto be. Hence, FOUL languages, Tribal ethnic, religious bashing are banned.
There are different calibre of people in here, let respect one another. Respect their views. Besides, you can never tell who will affect your life for good even if you didn't end up in each others arms.
Unclad pictures or sex chat arent allowed in the general house, and its an offence to request or send Unclad pictures or initiate sexchat to a member.
You would be asked to post your personal picture to the open group upon admission, Pls do not hesitate to do so.

*Do not chat up a member privately before asking for his/her permission in the open group*

Only issues relating to relationships, marriages and its attendant follow-up issues are to be discussed as a TOPIC..other life topics can be discussed if need be but they shouldnt overshadow the essence of the group. *Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) are the only days other topical issues, jokes, memes outside SFW scope are allowed*

Group chats starts 5:am and ends 11;pm everyday. Subject to the admins discretion to change it if situation demands.
Only the administrators reserve the right to change the group icon and name
If u have a member you would like to be added, please contact the admins but note that the MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMISSION IS 25 FOR FEMALES AND 30 FOR MALES.[/quote

its cool by me.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2020
TGIF
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by 0kinographix: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lol
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2020
Good morning.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Good evening
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2020
Good morning people
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 12:54am On Feb 25, 2020
Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Hi guys
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Good afternoon
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 7:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Good evening fellas

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply)

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! / 13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.