Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag (49556 Views)

Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by smithvera38: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
hummmm
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
lol....been 3months now and all this foolish, clueless saints of a minister dat were selected by bubu haven't done anything meaningful with their post.....
it reminds me of headies award, which took the organizers 365 days to organize and yet it flopped.....
that's what bubu just did......

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Mufasa27(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
So na ngige street me street b this ?? Na was oo
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Mufasa27(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
So na ngige street me street b this ?? Na wa oo
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by darepoju(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
big boy.. ;Dbig boy..
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by cytellProperty: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
To EFCC, he is not corrupt abi. Na God go judge everybody.
Uteghe:
The Living Lion of the entire NIGER DELTA,slayer of PDP,GEJ,PEJ,MBU,WIKE etc,arriving Alor for the burial Seen. Chris Ngige's father.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by PastorOla1: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
coolzeal:
The looters walking around with policemen for protection while the poor getting harassed by the police. Naija which way?
GO PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE, PROOF YOUR CASE.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
This same useless policemen will harass an innocent keke driver for N50 bribing....but will guide a criminal like amaechi ...naija..hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Uteghe(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
cytellProperty:
To EFCC, he is not corrupt abi. Na God go judge everybody.
Do people become corrupt simply by aiding opposition remove a ruling party by ballot? Are you aware that Amaechi has no house in his village?
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Uteghe(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
sweetboiy:
This same useless policemen will harass an innocent keke driver for N50 bribing....but will guide a criminal like amaechi ...naija..hmmmm
Prove his criminality...and stay off weed.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Uteghe:

Prove his criminality...and stay off weed.
don't quote me again pls. I didn't quote you before I made my opinion
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Hilaskee(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Amaechi my hero!
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by cytellProperty: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oh, you have become Amaechi's spokesperson to know he doesnt have a house in his village. You better dont go and say this on the street of Port harcourt before they stone you.
Uteghe:

Do people become corrupt simply by aiding opposition remove a ruling party by ballot? Are you aware that Amaechi has no house in his village?
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Uteghe(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
cytellProperty:
Oh, you have become Amaechi's spokesperson to know he doesnt have a house in his village. You better dont go and say this on the street of Port harcourt before they stone you.
I've been to Ubima. All Amaechi got is a small bungalow built by his dad.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by highmood(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
These our politicians and thier shallow thought that they are safe in between those bodyguards. From the point at which the camera guy took the pic, if a sniper wanted to gun the man they are guarding, I doubt if there will be any stoppage. Its shows safety belongs to God.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by rabbaba: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Busy body
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by cytellProperty: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Clap for yourself. Who doesnt know in Nigeria that Amaechi is one of the most corrupt people. That he didnt build a house as you said does not mean he is not corrupt. Anyone that attains the position of a governor does not need to be corrupt to build a house, so get it into your brain Pro Amaechi Activist.
Uteghe:

I've been to Ubima. All Amaechi got is a small bungalow built by his dad.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by AreaFada2: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2016
coolzeal:
The looters walking around with policemen for protection while the poor getting harassed by the police. Naija which way?

Well, may be Amaechi fears being stoned.

He said he and others loot because we the masses don't stone them.

Let him know we're still heeding the "cast the first stone if without sin" injunction by Jesus.

For now at least. grin cheesy
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Ngedo: 12:47am On Jan 25, 2016
The General of the Niger Delta.
South- South and South East will soon move out opposition through your effort

Your type are not many, we love you
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 25, 2016
Sad
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by otokx(m): 3:35am On Jan 25, 2016
AdaNri1:
In a sane country and clime people like Amechi should only be in the news for doing their jobs as ministers.

To think that some people are singing their praises for going about a personal not state matter. Smh

True but Nigeria has a different culture, lots of unreal things happen.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Jobabori(m): 3:43am On Jan 25, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
which swag...I looked for the swag but I couldn't find it....pls mod use better wordings like - The clueless minister of Transportation treks to the minister of labor's house(ngige)....
this is a sign dat come 2019....many Nigerians will trek due to bad transportation system and lack of jobs....lol......
Is that your wish for Nigerian in 2019 just because of your hatred for just one man?. A Yoruba proverb says 'A clergy that prophesy famine should remember that his own children will not eat papper' Despite the wailing spirit in you, i expect you wish Nigeria well.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by giztzone(m): 4:23am On Jan 25, 2016
Sha na nija we dey!
rottennaija:
Guy... You be trouble
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by totorimi: 5:25am On Jan 25, 2016
so much hype about this man yet we haven't felt any change in the transport sector. All we see is the man posing inside the train GEJ bought or him flying private jet or this one amechi arrive with swag.

What rubbish is this what they have come to do, to be gallivanting about for the next four years.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by amanze15(m): 5:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Those women were like "who be that" undecided
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by ebby22(m): 5:52am On Jan 25, 2016
amanze15:
Those women were like "who be that" undecided
crywho he help
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by IamThrive(m): 5:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Once victmized by GEJ-PDP then government; twice promoted by Buhari-apc led government.

Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by bayulll01(m): 6:07am On Jan 25, 2016
Uteghe:
The Living Lion of the entire NIGER DELTA,slayer of PDP,GEJ,PEJ,MBU,WIKE etc,arriving Alor for the burial Seen. Chris Ngige's father.

guys can you see that all shops are shut down,but they will be the first to cry foul if it happen in Lagos,Awon werey
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by afrika(f): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2016
sameer1212:
All hail the lion of Ubima
The slayer of PDP
The Nightmare of WIKE,FAYOSE,nurse METUH and Wailers.
cheesy

This is why ameachi repeatedly said, corruption , looting , game dribblers would never stop in Nigeria cos the gullible masses hail them when they pass the streets instead of stoning them that stole that taxes for personal wealth. Religious , ethnic sympathy is killing the masses. See u!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport / Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.