Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag (49555 Views)

Caption Photo: Amaechi And Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Stanbeto: 7:01am On Jan 25, 2016
See Politicians and show, power sweet shaa
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by sweatlana: 7:04am On Jan 25, 2016
coolzeal:
The looters walking around with policemen for protection while the poor getting harassed by the police. Naija which way?
You've spoken the truth. Don't mind partisan politicians on this forum
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by b4dem: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 25, 2016
simplemach:
whats all these things about Amechi, Ameachi dis, Amechi that. make we hear word na.... next will be be picture of him walking boldly to the toilet.
...folks referenced Amaechi cos they adore him. Though there are some bad belle too...
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by nijabazaar: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2016
coolzeal:
The looters walking around with policemen for protection while the poor getting harassed by the police. Naija which way?
PMB is washing a toilet while he's ass crack is as dirty...

Is hard to believe a corruption fighter who has a pilftere as his lieutenant..very hard to have faith in a Corruption fighter like that..

PMB have you ever heard of the port Harcourt Mono rail...
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by simpleseyi: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2016
coolzeal:

Na so my brother, the poor are getting harassed by EFCC. The poor like Olisa Metusalah that got 400 million naira from ATM-Dasuki for special assignment for GEJ, the poor like Bode George that got 100 million for sharing to fellow party elders in the South West, the poor like Bafarawa that got 4.6 billion naira for spiritual purpose, the poor like Peter Odili Bode that got 100 million for sharing to fellow party elders in the South South. the poor like Jim Nwobodo that got 100 million for sharing to fellow party elders in the South East and the poor like Colonel Jafaru Isa who got 170 million naira to help buy house for Dasuki Sambo the ATM himself.

You need your head examined.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by nijabazaar: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2016
simpleseyi:

Na so my brother, the poor are getting harassed by EFCC. The poor like Olisa Metusalah that got 400 million naira from ATM-Dasuki for special assignment for GEJ, the poor like Bode George that got 100 million for sharing to fellow party elders in the South West, the poor like Bafarawa that got 4.6 billion naira for spiritual purpose, the poor like Peter Odili Bode that got 100 million for sharing to fellow party elders in the South South. the poor like Jim Nwobodo that got 100 million for sharing to fellow party elders in the South East and the poor like Colonel Jafaru Isa who got 170 million naira to help buy house for Dasuki Sambo the ATM himself.

You need your head examined.
So you are saying the Hyena parading around with gendarmes in that pic is a saint with the brightest halo?
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by ruggedtimi(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2016
the day i saw timipre sylva's convoy in rivers state....i fear. i told my frnds only an apc member cn use such convoy now cos it ws definitely not wike.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2016
Nonsense!!!
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by gykes(m): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2016
chiefolododo:
amaechi is the saviour of river state

STOP THIS INSANITY! NOBODY IS THE SAVIOUR OF RIVERS STATE...

NOT AMAECHI, AND CERTAINLY NOT WIKE!!

THE SALVATION OF RIVERS STATE IS IN GOD'S HANDS!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by obinnashady(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Hotsemo:

Goan sleep
Go and die
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2016
if you get work....you won't be spying Amaechi..... look for a better Job
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2016
afrika:

This is why ameachi repeatedly said, corruption , looting , game dribblers would never stop in Nigeria cos the gullible masses hail them when they pass the streets instead of stoning them that stole that taxes for personal wealth. Religious , ethnic sympathy is killing the masses. See u!!!
Lol.. Babe forget about politics, that your ass though!
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by midehi2(f): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
sameer1212:
All hail the lion of Ubima
The slayer of PDP
The Nightmare of WIKE,FAYOSE,nurse METUH and Wailers.
cheesy
there's one thing i noticed about you, shey you know say u get mouth, u sabi yab wella, sometimes i laugh loud when reading ur comments

dat ur small mouth like yesmeen own cheesy
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by ozoemenafn: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Who cares about Amaechi he can gallivant as much as he can
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Obienesarah: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
its only in nigeria dat i see thieves been celebrated.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:

there's one thing i noticed about you, shey you know say u get mouth, u sabi yab wella, sometimes i laugh loud when reading ur comments

dat ur small mouth like yesmeen own cheesy
Lmao... No mind me jare. Wailers no want us hear word. How is your day going?
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by midehi2(f): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Lmao... No mind me jare. Wailers no want us hear word. How is your day going?
great! just had my lunch smiley
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:

great! just had my lunch smiley
Really? That's good to hear. What do you had for lunch?
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by midehi2(f): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Really? That's good to hear. What do you had for lunch?
sorry for replying late....took amala as lunch...just took my coffee now
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:

sorry for replying late....took amala as lunch...just took my coffee now
Lol... That's good. Its cold in Nigeria too abi? Yesmeen has been telling "daddy akoi sanyi" meaning. daddy there is cold grin
Re: Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag by midehi2(f): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol... That's good. Its cold in Nigeria too abi? Yesmeen has been telling "daddy akoi sanyi" meaning. daddy there is cold grin
yea...kind of harmattan again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' / Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.