Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? (2817 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:34am On Jun 26, 2009
What are you most afraid of when you just start a new relationship? as for me the first feeling is that God I hope he's not a player. the next thing is rejection, I had rather dump a guy before he dump me.
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by noetic2: 4:39am On Jun 26, 2009
@ Poster
You are simply insecure . . . , low self esteem.

what do I fear in a relationship? cant think of any.
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2009
If he's a pretender
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by Sissy3(f): 4:42am On Jun 26, 2009
i enter my every relationship with an open mind, if it works good if not good.
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by iice(f): 4:49am On Jun 26, 2009
That i would be bored. . .

. . .and i get bored easily
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:50am On Jun 26, 2009
noetic2:

@ Poster
You are simply insecure . . . , low self esteem.

what do I fear in a relationship? cant think of any.
nope I totally disagree everyone have that certain fear in a relationship it has nothing to do with self esteem
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by Hollysmile: 5:07am On Jun 26, 2009
When i was 1st introduced to the system (stil immature), my fears was that it fails. Always wished it'll last 4eva!
Now i'm older and a bit matured, and i don't see any fear drivin me, I go in2 it wit de philosophy dat 'it either works or fails: either of it is bound to happen'. So, all i do is enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2009
If she very cute and good too,my fear is that ' i'll break her heart' ,but if she aint fine,my fear is 'what would people say? '
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by biola44: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2009
d initial lies, grin
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2009
iice:

That i would be bored. . .

. . .and i get bored easily

Ditto

tiniyata:

If she very cute and good too,my fear is that ' i'll break her heart' ,but if she aint fine,my fear is 'what would people say? '

Silly!
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2009
@ezinne,what have i done ?
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2009
tiniyata:

lol that is really silly but funny and true most guys do fear that cheesy
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by blissieng(f): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2009
my independence. . .

I'm my own person, I like to do what I have to do, but under no obligation. . . (This is the first ever relationship though.)

Generally, I think the fear is that of what if? but I say, why worry abt something that hasnt happened?
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by dorleey(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
D guy turning out 2 be d opposite of wat i expected.
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by luxoire(f): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
i fear he is not going to look after me the way i want - and is going to turn out to be just like every other w*nker i have ever trusted
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by Angel4luv: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2009
Am always afraid of break-ups. Cos i know luv fades away.
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by enmwata: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
that 2 days after, I find out that he has this steady babe that everyone except me knows about! but i try not to let the fear bother me too much. if it works out, it does. if it doesnt, it doesnt! dem no de die put
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by gloriuss(f): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2009
enmwata:

that 2 days after, I find out that he has this steady babe that everyone except me knows about! but i try not to let the fear bother me too much. if it works out, it does. if it doesnt, it doesnt! dem no de die put

lolololololol!!!!! honestly that one na storrrrrrrrrry!
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by Igwe9(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2009
mine is how soon is it gonna end, guess isn't gonna end up in a disaster. smiley cool
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by bluespice(f): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2009
ummm that i dont get dissapointed? or bored or both undecided
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by wanville(m): 2:12am On Jul 23, 2009
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by daduke2k(m): 3:50am On Jul 23, 2009
If she is 2 cute, wil b scared being mugu 2, ie if i get d second position. undecided
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by biina: 4:20am On Jul 23, 2009
That she is thinking about 'for life' when I'm only thinking as far as 'whatz up tonite' grin
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by na2day2(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2009
sexyLeamon:

What are you most afraid of when you just start a new relationship? as for me the first feeling is that God I hope he's not a player. the next thing is rejection, I had rather dump a guy before he dump me.

mine is, i hope she is not a gold digger, next is being dumped, i rather dump the girl b4 she dump me. . . . . . .what? we actually have something in common tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by adconline(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2009
having to compromise my freedom. eg having to explain why I did not call or didnt pick phone calls
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2009
nothing really I go in free minded
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by whitelexi(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2009
Increasingly. . . The "M" word. I simply dislike it when a girl brings that up within days of knowing u - its just soooo off-putting!
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by GEW: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2009
wbb
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by henryhemon(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2009
i use to be afraid but now, i don't care cuz i have out if you are afriad of something,it turns out to be what you are afraid of is what happens.talk about whatever a man thinketh so is he.
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by biola44: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2009
whitelexi:

Increasingly. . . The "M" word. I simply dislike it when a girl brings that up within days of knowing u - its just soooo off-putting!
grin grin cheesy
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by Gentlelady(f): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2009
Lies and exaggerations!
Re: What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2009
whitelexi:

money u mean grin

GEW:

wbb
what's that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contesting For Mr Nairaland, I Need Your Support And Votes. / She Bought This Pant For 18 Million Only To Discover That It Was Fake (pics) / (photo) My Girlfriend Love Been N.aked While Watching Movies(+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.