Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (83854 Views)

Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / See The 136 Christians Who CONVERTED To Islam In Kwara State (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Trulie(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
I need answers to some questions? Is it true that in the 114 chapters, 6666words of the Quran, Jesus name was found in about 25places while Muhammad just 4places? Also is it true that prophet muhammed mother or child's name doesn't appear there but only one Mariam, the mother of jesus in chapter 3 and chapter 19 with the name of the chapter itself called Mariam. Why does the Quran 3vs 34 says Mary was born without original sin, she never committed any sin in her life, she was EVER VIRGIN?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by siwo1: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
tola9ja:
136 CHRISTIANS EMBRACE ISLAM IN KWARA STATE CAPITAL FROM THE PLATFORM OF ACADIP (ACADEMY ISLAMIC PROPAGATION NIGERIA)

AFTER WATCHING MANY ACADIP VIDEOS (LECTURE AND DEBATE RELATING TO SALVATION BETWEEN MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN) THOSE NEW

CONVERT ASK QUESTIONS AND THEY GOT REPLIED FROM THE FOUNDER OF ACADIP (MALLAM YUSUF OLANTUNDE ADEPOJU) WITH A LOT OF

QOUTATION FROM BIBLE AND THE QURAN THEY FINALY CONVINCE AND EMBRACE ISLAM

A SPECIAL RECEPTION WAS ORGANIZED TO WELCOME THEM TO THE RILIGION OF PEACE

O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him].

NO ISLAM NO PARADISE
let me tell u my friend, those dat convert to islam in kwara state converted because of money. D moment they accept islam, one million naira awaits them and other fantastic giftS. nothng will take me away from JESUS CHRIST IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by esphil(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
They were NEVER christians in the first place but religious and church goers. No personal encounter with the Lord Jesus otherwise, they wouldn't have left certainty for uncertainty.
They were never saved, received Holy Spirit which would have been directing affairs of their lives.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Why call me dumb shiit in retaliation? I thought Jesus taught us to turn the other cheek. You just proved my point on you being unreasonable. Lol. NightNight lil negro....

haibe:

Why call me an unreasonable person u dumb shiit!! Whats wrong with me giving a comment?

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Tbamo(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Quoting Orson Scott Card the famed writer of the enders game series " religion should be a swinging door that allows adherents choose either to follow or not to follow. but when a religion only allows entry with no way out except death then it becomes a tyranny! "

let's ask the simple question if this was the other way around with Muslims converting to Christianity would those listed be safe

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by chukzy700: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rubbish!!!
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by orlarmi50: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Muslims already belife jesus dey dont call him a lia soo beware nd to let u kwn
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
this is shit! islam is a lie! a big one! you serve d devil. u wil die with him, for sure.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Funkybabee(f): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
to u unbelievers, seek ye the kingdom of God because Jesus is the way ,truth,light there is any person that will go to father except by him.
i can't blame them because of their origin is from Ismail
I will be glad and heaven will rejoice if I can see a unbeliever accept Jesus Christ as their lord and saviour if u can do that just test him. use his name to ask something if he won't do it for u, and as u are doing that share your testimony
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Naomite(f): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Niyinficient:
Hheheheheheh! 136? Like seriously?
Perhaps Winners should do a publication on the thousand of Muslims that turned Christians during Operation Rescue prophetic agenda!

The news of Muslims turning Christians really hit dem bad, reason why dey publish such names to reassure d muslim society.

Muslims and Christians.......lets love our neighbour as our sef - dats d number one law of the Most High God confirmed by His Son Jesus Christ.
Bless u brother! U'll roll from glory 2 glory this year ijn
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
I cannot meet him, if he can meet me and accept my terms and conditions, then I am ready to debate him [size=21pt]face to face. If he is ready to come to kaduna, I will drop my phone number.
cc: Empiree
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Niyinficient(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Naomite:

Bless u brother! U'll roll from glory 2 glory this year ijn

Amen o and u too!
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oh yeah. It's because Muhammad was so honest a man and Islam so true a religion that Muhammad/Muslims did not tamper with the words of God just to suit their mundane fantasy unlike the adulterated bibles being dangled around. Don't you think that if Muhammad wasn't of a divine calling, he would have tampered with the Quran just so that Jesus and Mary won't appear to take "some shines" off him? Alas, he and Muslims believe in Jesus more than so-called Christians does.

Trulie:
I need answers to some questions? Is it true that in the 114 chapters, 6666words of the Quran, Jesus name was found in about 25places while Muhammad just 4places? Also is it true that prophet muhammed mother or child's name doesn't appear there but only one Mariam, the mother of jesus in chapter 3 and chapter 19 with the name of the chapter itself called Mariam. Why does the Quran 3vs 34 says Mary was born without original sin, she never committed any sin in her life, she was EVER VIRGIN?

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
May God deliver u frm d ignorance walahi. No right thinking christian ll do such nonsense. Islam is d religion causing d world a great deal of problems because so many of d followers of islamic re gullible & foolish.
Are you willing to debate, Islam is cause of the world's problem?! Are you?! angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by beadaholic(f): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Religion of peace my foot. When will Muslims wake to know that the devil is the founder of their religion! Hia!

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Reader530(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
People can lie. NO 41. first square gospel church, nothing like first square but four square (pentecostal) no. 48 is Evangelical Church of West Africa (Ecwa),since 7 years back is Evangelical Church Winning All,. More than 700 people convert in our church evangelism. YORUBAS WITH LIES. YOU THINK 136,CHRISTIANS HAVE TIME FOR YOUR RUBBISH. AS A MUSLIM, QUOTE ANY VERSE THAT SAYS SALVATION IS SURE ANY I WILL SHOP YOU JOHN 14 V 6,AS JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY WAY TO GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
But on this same thread, we can see some people saying thousands of Muslims converted to Christianity during Winners Chapel crusade or som'n. We never heard of them not being safe. Abi why are you people so religiously bigoted? Practise your religion and let Islam be. Hypocrites

Tbamo:
Quoting Orson Scott Card the famed writer of the enders game series " religion should be a swinging door that allows adherents choose either to follow or not to follow. but when a religion only allows entry with no way out except death then it becomes a tyranny! "

let's ask the simple question if this was the other way around with Muslims converting to Christianity would those listed be safe
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
Are you willing to debate, Islam is cause of the world's problem?! Are you?! angry undecided
Its obvious in Isis, boko haram, alshabab, Taliban, Aikada etc. Islam is evil

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Empiree: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
I cannot meet him, if he can meet me and accept my terms and conditions, then I am ready to debate him face to face. If he is ready to come to kaduna, I will drop my phone number.
Let's keep this real and simple.

You christian on NL are not realistic at all. ACADIP is an established organisation. If they have program they announce it. Some christian also put out challenges and they set up date. I dont know how their program works. It's makes sense that IF YOU ARE TRULY SERIOUS IN DEBATING THEM, you do not need to ask us about them.

Just go their website, send them email or better still, call them up. They have contact number there. It is so unprofessional you asking us here about their terms and conditions.

Contact them directly and you all set up a date. I am audience. I just want to watch malvisguy's performance. That's all. No more excuses, please.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
You better leave them alone. Nothing you would say that would convince most of them. Islam go still dey move biggerly in spite of all political propaganda to smear its name. Ma sha Allah

Demmzy15:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Annunaki(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Reader530:
People can lie. NO 41. first square gospel church, nothing like first square but four square (pentecostal) no. 48 is Evangelical Church of West Africa (Ecwa),since 7 years back is Evangelical Church Winning All,.

Tola9ja demmy15 Empiree can you see how your your al taquiya champion's lies have been busted? I repeat if Mallam al taquiya yusuf should be stupiid enough to debate me on NL and he is bold enough to direct all his daft followers to the debate, he will loose at least 50% of his followers by the time I finish exposing him for the fraudster he his.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by DedeNkem: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Going from one fire to another fire makes no sense!
Religion is a terrible man-made ideology, specially created to control the populace. It brain-washes and exploits those who don't think for themselves.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Raotito(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Religion is not the answer to human problems. Kingdom is the answer and solution to the world problems. The Lord Jesus Christ is coming to set up His kingdom on earth to end evils and problems in the world. Behold the coming event here, www.iwwm.org
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

I have watched a good number of his lectures on youtube and I can confirm to you that he resorts to a lot of lies and obfuscation to prove his points. If I take him on a debate, he will renounce islam by the time I finish with him and if he doesn't he will loose at least half of his followers because I will expose him to be a notorious liar and charlatan like mohamed.

I knew this guy as one of ignorant folk among them.
Since you claim you know bible very well, just accept to grace the invitation for the debate with ACADIP. I WILL SPONSOR YOU THEIR FREE OF CHARGE.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kayodekb: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Alhamdulillah that am a Muslim... Almighty Allah will only show way to whomever he wishes. my dear brother and sister in Islam, no need to be arguing with an unbeliever. let's just pray for them so that Allah will show them the way... I AM A MUSLIM AND I LOVE JESUS MORE THAN CHRISTIANS

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Empiree: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

Tola.9ja demm.y15 Empire.e can you see how your your al taquiya champion's lies have been busted? I repeat if Mallam al taquiya yusuf should be stupiid enough to debate me on NL and he is bold enough to direct all his daft followers to the debate, he will loose at least 50% of his followers by the time I finish exposing him for the fraudster he his.
Looks like your common sense is hacked undecided

When you see:

NO 41. first square gospel church, instead of four square (pentecostal), it is not difficult to sense typographical error. Most likely the person from that church, his accent sounds like "first". Just like many Nigerians, you people pronounce google (gugu) like goggle (gogu). Google is internet search engine. goggle is a swimwear.

As for NO 48 is Evangelical Church of West Africa (Ecwa), that's self appraisal. Just let them come forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
Sharrap with your bullsh't! If indeed they born you well, I challenge you to go to ACADIP and challenge Mallam Yusef to a debate. If you're sure God is with you, go there.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by haibe(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Snipes009:
Why call me dumb shiit in retaliation? I thought Jesus taught us to turn the other cheek. You just proved my point on you being unreasonable. Lol. NightNight lil negro....

Nah am not that type of Christian yet oo, I never holy reach that extent yet you dumb crack of shiit, mumu...
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
hockeyoilers:
I find it remarkable that people worship something pulled out of women's vagina, a man who used the toilet.
I always laugh at them. They have different funny way to illustrate their ignorance.
They are confused set of people . Thank Allah am a muslim .
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Annunaki(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
gearcoin:

I knew this guy as one of ignorant folk among them.
Since you claim you know bible very well, just accept to grace the invitation for the debate with ACADIP. I WILL SPONSOR YOU THEIR FREE OF CHARGE.

I don't need sponsorship from an infidel like you, on the contrary I am probably in a position to to bankroll you and acadip combined tongue I will grace the debate with acadip only if they meet up with the simple conditions I have given or is answering three questions without lying too much to ask for
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by bashbabe2: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
blessedqueen:

Praise the Lord! Yeye people. Thank you for taking the unserious elements out of the fold. God bless you.

You sound defeated. I can really imagine you trying to console yourself by concluding they are unserious.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
your canal mind is spiritually dead, and dirty, who is father of Jesus ? It was the power of the holy Ghost overshadowed Mary, both the quran and bible give the same account, if you accused God of having intercourse with Mary, then you are accusing allah of the same crime.
Ok . What of Adam that doesnt born from neither woman nor man ? Dont you think you sound confused?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.