Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum (71832 Views)

DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free / All Hitv Subscribers, Pls Sign In Here! / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2009
Urfriend i know it is not easy and getting channels is not like getting stuffs in a supermarket but paying 6k with d quality of hitv's content is cheating. Dstv family package at 2500 plus hitv's football channels can go 4 6k and i promise u no hitv subscriber would complian. What are channels like himix,hikids,hilife,biscon world,acbn doing on hitv's bouquet?And now even d sports channels look useless now dat leaugues are on break. God knows i am speaking d minds of thousands of subscribers which hitv may lose if care is not taken.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by ekonibaje(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
hi all,chucks its nt easy to own a pay view sat here in nigeria,just imagine some years ago,when hitv open up der system for free,some pays for 3months at d ends lands on a year,hitv must surely av a way out,no more laliga ,hope next season hope no mess up on premiership,daarsat is really warming up to av dis premiership,with a blank cheque so dat they can av d premiership,at der disposer,am only sample my opinion,urfriend u need nt to increase at dis stage ,when der is no electricity ,no power,no money,everybody is tryg to check his or her blood pressure more often,nw than b4,i love dis organisation so much,i will nt love dem closg down soon,pls am appealg toMR tony subair to do his reasearch very well,b4 embarkg on dis journey.allboyz,ochukks,let wait till july 1st,thks,ochukks.ochukks if u av strong 4663x,iw ill tell u wat next to do with it.as frm 1 july 2009,i promise u, hitv will nt increase der subcription, but if dey do ,let watch out.eko ni baje.i trust my governor,mr fashola ,all d increment will surely fall to lagos internal generated revenue.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by samsanyus(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2009
Help oooo, my strong decoder 4653x went blank after some hours of usage after upgrade @ hitv office ebutemetta. What do I do? All attempt to wake it up proved abortive.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
Ekonibaje i hail o. If hitv loses d right 2 premiership anytime dat would be d end of d pay tv outfit and hitv knows dat very well
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
Did it go totally blank or u lost all ur channels
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
Hello urfriend

Please i ask a question in my previous post pls chk and anwser me.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by soloqy: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2009
For those of you asking Hitv to add Fox movie channel and not Hallmark. I dont think you understand what obtains in Fox Movie channel. Hallmark is a lot better. Hallmark has new movies up untill 2008. Hallmark also has current series like House, NCIS, Numbers etc. Friday nights and saturday nights have more movies than weekdays. The reason i feel people dont like Hallmark is because they go the extra mile to get movies that the whole family can watch(safe movies). So you dont get to watch action movies on hallmark nor action dramas. They are really into dramas that the whole family can watch. But Fox movie channel is for old movies. Check the site : http://www.foxmoviechannel.com/schedule.php . There are better options than hallmark of course but if you are going to choose Fox movie Channel ahead of Hallmark, then you dont know whats up.

BTW, Foxmovies is not the same as Fox movie channel. The fox movies is where you get to see trailers and previews of Movies from Fox stable that are in Cinemas.

You should be asking for sky movies 1, 2 or 3.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
I am not sure dey would ever have d money 2 acquire d right 2 air any sky movie channel
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Mercy2002: 4:04am On Jun 25, 2009
Ur friend are you plain dumb or stupid,what do you fools call us subscribes.Dont you kow What the condition of the economy cos you asked us to pay without any reason.Tell subiar that we nigerians are not fool,if he doesnt add any channel before july 1,damn its over
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2009
Mercy2002:

Ur friend are you plain dumb or stupid,what do you fools call us subscribes.Dont you kow What the condition of the economy cos you asked us to pay without any reason.Tell subiar that we nigerians are not fool,if he doesnt add any channel before july 1,damn its over

not just any channel,but GOOD CHANNELS that are pleasant to the eye
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Dclique(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2009
HITV IS boring,
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by mreds: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2009
@urfriend
e pele o mr hitv, the man dat knows everything about them, i didn't know you guys are now terminators,which ones are u planning to terminate again or should i give you some that you must terminate and what has the uploaded pix got to do with what we are saying? Do u think we have time to watch a guy that is lookin for fake love and not true love for 2 months?

If u are not a staff, u beta stop defending them,u guys are threading on the path of setanta uk,proudly ebute metta,
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by soloqy: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2009
@Mercy2002

No need to call urfriend names or insult him. Take it easy
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2009
Is not dat we hate hitv or urfriend ,it's just dat we want 2 know what we are paying 6k for.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2009
I just pray hitv does not go d way of sentata uk. We want 2 be proud of 1 of our own. Subair pls think wisely
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2009
I am presently receiving 2 channels for KoKotv,that is KokoTV and KoKoTV2 ,what is the meaning of this nonsense .
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2009
Safex101 dont mind dem.Dey seem confused. Instead of hitv 2 add reasonable channels dey are adding 2 koko tv's 4 us 2 come and pay 6k. What a shame
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2009
Africa don suffer.Guys all d foriegn channels we get on hitv,dstv etc are all free 2 air channels in sky uk. All nigerian channels are free 2 air in sky uk.Sky uk has over 800 world class channels with sky movies 1-3 showing recent movies.Mm1,mm2,actionx in dstv cannot even be 1 quater of skymovies.Zone reality, cartoon network etc are free 2 air channels there.Which paytv in africa would be able 2 bring skymovies here
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by GTay(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2009
This is my honest opinion, I only bought HITV because of La Liga (although i watch the major EPL matches) and i didnt renew my subscription having known there would really be nothing to watch (Amuludun? HiMix? HiLIfe? Biscon? HiKids) aww please give me a break!
I've been following this forum closely, to get the latest news ahead of my next renewal but having just read that HITV has lost La Liga rights, I hereby announce my divorce with HITV, I'll get the DSTV package ASAP and watch La Liga matches at viewing centers or on the INTERNET!
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
Guys abeg make una visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_ofchannels_on_sky_digital_in_the_uk_and_ireland.              una go see wetin paytv dey do nigerians. Almost all channels dstv have except supersport and magic movie are all free 2 air channels in d uk.After gathering all d free 2 air in uk dey will now say u should pay 9k and 6k.Oh dis is very bad.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 12:03am On Jun 26, 2009
I mean http://skyuser.co.uk/forum/sky-sky-tv/12103-sky-tv-channel-list.html .If hitv knew their hands were clean dey would have sent himix,hilife,biscon world,acbn etc to sky uk d way dey sent hinolly and nigeze
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Udo01: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
One good impact HiTV has had is the fact that DSTV has not increased subscription since HiTV started. Who knows, may be we would have been paying N12K by now, Its always good to have competition in the market.

Nice feat adding champions league, you guys now need to support that with other quality channels.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2009
Since dey were able 2 put their channels on sky tv they should also be able 2 collect channels from sky.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by luckiest: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2009
@Ochukss

you are a funny guy but you should visit the web more to find out more about free to air and paytv; one thing you should know is that if you sell my product I should get something too, but if you give it for free I should also get some credit. If you place a channel on the satellite you must pay the SAT owners whether or not it is free-to-air, so hitv need to stand solid on the ground before they start thinking of free channels; those channels you call free belong to someone and those persons need to place it on a SAT for interested company to see.

You for example OCHUKSS, you if have Ochukss TV how will DSTV/HITV/DAARSAT etc see how interesting the channel is; you need a platform to show them; just becos it is free doesn't mean you can show them else you will die in court, you need authorisation from the owners and if they say no there is nothing you can do. SKY is a better platform to display you channel; interested companies will contact you directly or indirectly; remember SKY is all over Europe and Africa
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2009
Luckiest are u satisfied with hitv's present state
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by phizz: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2009
July 1st or taliban would visit ebute metta.

Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by ekonibaje(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2009
mercy 2002,please dont be angry ,with urfriend.we are going to buy dis south africa trumphet,and waka to hitv on 1 july 2209.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2009
What is so special about dis kokotv dat dey are opening 2 channels for. I prefer bigbrother africa
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by mreds: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2009
@ochuks
luckiest is very right, wat ur ebutemetta folks shld av done is to go buy rights but i feel they dont wanna spend yet.
@all
2 koko stations? Na wa o. Did any of u get the text from hitv asking u to pay 4k each month for d next 1yr with 5days to d end of june as if we pluck money from trees,o ga o. Anyways if u want 2 watch midnite football,watch concacaf o,i'm so excited that my subscriptn will b off dis month,i wud only miss zee cinema. Proudly ebutemetta
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by Ochukss(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2009
This hitv people think we pluck money from d trees.Well i know dey will regret dis act.
Re: HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum by mreds: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2009
I think we have anoda urfriend in luckiest.
Pls who has any update on CTL, Is it d same as trendtv? Do u knw dat daarsat is airing d u21 euros 2 naijas,even dstv cnt show it 2 naijas. I'm tempted 2 get daarsat, i think i wud get more sports there,wetin proudly ebutemetta dey do self? Chei!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (58) (Reply)

Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) / PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.