Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1115 Views)

See This annoying Conversation Between Mother And Daughter (photo) / New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: . by TrapLORD(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2016
WiLdFLame:
how do both feel?
which one is greater?
we have seen marriages breaking down, can moms' ever break down or fade?

You asked a question and you still answered yourself.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2016
TrapLORD:

You asked a question and you still answered yourself.

i have also seen some mother-child relationship go sour, though not many as wife-husband own....
we are different people with different opinions
Re: . by TrapLORD(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2016
WiLdFLame:

i have also seen some mother-child relationship go sour, though not many as wife-husband own....
we are different people with different opinions

Mothers love in general is the greatest love of all. Right after Gods love.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2016
TrapLORD:

Mothers love in general is the greatest love of all. Right after Gods love.

thanks mr traplord...dunno why a wife will be jealous wen guy show more love to his mama?
wen actually na mama love big pass
Re: . by TrapLORD(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2016
WiLdFLame:

thanks mr traplord...dunno why a wife will be jealous wen guy show more love to his mama?
wen actually na mama love big pass

Its quite normal and expected. Won't u get jealous if ur wife shows her mom more love than she shows you?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2016
TrapLORD:

Its quite normal and expected. Won't u get jealous if ur wife shows her mom more love than she shows you?

wetin concern man
man no dey possessive like woman nau
Re: . by TrapLORD(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2016
WiLdFLame:
wetin concern man man no dey possessive like woman nau

For a while you might not care. But at some point it'll start to get to you.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2016
TrapLORD:

For a while you might not care. But at some point it'll start to get to you.

taa....na person wey he mind dey dre d tin dey pain nau.
my friend wife was hugged and kissed by one of his friend for my friend face during a party yesterday. so my guy cum vex comot dre cos he was pissed off by d act, him and d guy cum dey fight untop d matter na my guy friend fvck up to kiss him wife.
me dey dre just dey laugh ni apart say guy don high, its because they are just making issue out of nothin. so guy must nt send or dey possessive oo
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
See question undecided
Re: . by TrapLORD(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
WiLdFLame:

taa....na person wey he mind dey dre d tin dey pain nau.
my friend wife was hugged and kissed by one of his friend for my friend face during a party yesterday. so my guy cum vex comot dre cos he was pissed off by d act, him and d guy cum dey fight untop d matter na my guy friend fvck up to kiss him wife.
me dey dre just dey laugh ni apart say guy don high, its because they are just making issue out of nothin. so guy must nt send or dey possessive oo

Lol. That one dey different na? How person go kiss my wife for my presence?? That one has nuffin to do with being possesive oo, that's like picking my pocket while smiling and looking into my eyes smiley. Well, like you said, they guy was drunk so he probably wasn't sane.
If na me, I go vex but not to the extent of fighting a drunk guy tho..

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Or Igbo Men- Who Is More Romantic? / When People Ask About You? / Lady Cries Out On Facebook, Calling Her Ex A Gold-Digger (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.