Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? (1698 Views)

This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by NegeduGrace(f): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Hello romancelanders,,I got an issue that's really bothering me so I decided to let it out here to seek opinion..
I recently relocated from my former lodge to another,I met a guy @my new lodge who is very friendly n caring..he was so very nice to me n I thought it just normal until he requested to sleep in ma room n I declined that it not normal@all n he said that's how he do sleep there even if ma roomate(we re two)is around n I told him that me am not comfortable with it cos is just a mutual relationship n we have neighbours.
The problem now is on saturday,a male friend called me n we were together n he knows this guy very well.he flared up that am trying to break his heart(see me see wahala oo)I thought it was a joke oo until he started avoiding me,,
This is somebody I met just within a week oo,,please I need tips n opinion on how to handle him**note he is 23yrs
Sorry for my longwrite up and errors...
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by Swaggeronfleak(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kneel down pray for make he receive sense

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by Swaggeronfleak(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kneel down pray for am for middle of the compound for night make he receive sense, then give me feed back.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by dollyjoy(f): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
This in incredible

and you call him a friend?to be frank sis,he is not your friend,the only reason he was kind to you is because of the sinister motive of sleeping in your room and you know what that means.

Btw,that guy is very disrespectful,he dnt see you good enough for proper and modest dating but want to come in through d window.mtheew. Iranu.

Tell him to go to hell,

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Op do you like him? Or he probably just want to have fun with you while the nysc last
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by numericalguy(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Hello romancelanders,,I got an issue that's really bothering me so I decided to let it out here to seek opinion..
I recently relocated from my former lodge to another,I met a guy @my new lodge who is very friendly n caring..he was so very nice to me n I thought it just normal until he requested to sleep in ma room n I declined that it not normal@all n he said that's how he do sleep there even if ma roomate(we re two)is around n I told him that me am not comfortable with it cos is just a mutual relationship n we have neighbours.
The problem now is on saturday,a male friend called me n we were together n he knows this guy very well.he flared up that am trying to break his heart(see me see wahala oo)I thought it was a joke oo until he started avoiding me,,
This is somebody I met just within a week oo,,please I need tips n opinion on how to handle him**note he is 23yrs

OP is probably not telling us the whole story. Why would he say that you broke his heart. It doesn't add up. Did you give him the green light? Are you leading him on and making him feel there is a possibility of relationship just so you could be collecting money and other assistance from him.

Not supporting the guy's action though.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by molydonhenry(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Nawa to u ooo. Just one week and u alrdy knew he's so caring and nice, seems u learn things fast.

U shud kn better dat his over caring attitude is for something, probably dat has been his style of opening new lodge mates kpekus
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by mrkay101(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2016
U jst met the guy and under one week ur already having drama..

Its no big deal.. If u don't like him it shouldn't bother u. But I think u do that's why it is
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2016
Why are you bothered? Do you like the guy?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by NegeduGrace(f): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
This in incredible

and you call him a friend?to be frank sis,he is not your friend,the only reason he was kind to you is because of the sinister motive of sleeping in your room and you know what that means.

Btw,that guy is very disrespectful,he dnt see you good enough for proper and modest dating but want to come in through d window.mtheew. Iranu.

Tell him to go to hell,
exactly,,tnx for ur contribution
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by NegeduGrace(f): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Why are you bothered? Do you like the guy?
no oo,,don't just like geting into problems with peepz

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by NegeduGrace(f): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2016
molydonhenry:
Nawa to u ooo. Just one week and u alrdy knew he's so caring and nice, seems u learn things fast.

U shud kn better dat his over caring attitude is for something, probably dat has been his style of opening new lodge mates kpekus
hmmmm
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by NegeduGrace(f): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2016
numericalguy:

OP is probably not telling us the whole story. Why would he say that you broke his heart. It doesn't add up. Did you give him the green light? Are you leading him on and making him feel there is a possibility of relationship just so you could be collecting money and other assistance from him.

Not supporting the guy's action though.
no oo,,nt@all
Didn't give him any green light n I can't stop that low of seeking assistance from him
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Alright then. You really don't need to explain to him.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by oshdam2015: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Give no attention to him. He displayed that act so you could think he had serious feelings for you. It's a scam attempt o.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by oodua1stson: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Some stoopid guys sha

Good thing I was born smart
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by firstking01(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
The guy doesn't want you to friendzone him simple...but he shoulda gone through the front door like someone above me said.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by Swaggeronfleak(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:
Kneel down pray for am for middle of the compound for night make he receive sense, then give me feed back.
ok
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by schumastic(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
NegeduGrace:

it seems you don't want to cut off the relationship with him due to the fact he is caring and nice just like you said.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by firstking01(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ain't it obvious what he's looking for??,...and you are even acting immature...call him to order jor, ask him what he really wants, if he wants a relationship it's upto you cos it seems he likes you...we hate to be friendzoned by a girl we like.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by firstking01(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
NegeduGrace:
So, liking someone now wil get you into trouble??,,,why do i even have a feeling that your story is half baked??
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by firstking01(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
NegeduGrace:
no oo,,nt@all
Didn't give him any green light n I can't stop that low of seeking assistance from him
Another contradictory comment with your postangry...can you repeat this if he was here??,,,,i leave the thread.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
he's a very very stùpid someborri grin
Avoid him like Ebola grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
he's a very very stùpid someborri grin
Avoid him like Ebola grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend? by Ejimaa: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
in my own view sis,he's acting up to see what u will do? if you will finally loosen up but please swt,stand ur ground....still respect him,greet him but from a distance,if he's intention is good,he will come back no matter how long but if not,that's the door,wish him safe trip and we ladies should be careful on how we get along with guys,some might not understand that u meant nothing....my flatmate can go from guys room to another,play with them even when is not necessary, feed a guy and all that and when that guy start acting,who's to blame?

(1) (Reply)

make una no vex / See This Woman's Brilliant Response To A Man Who Asked Her For Sex / 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.