Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics (3964 Views)

Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k / Lady On Facebook Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Sending Her Nudes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by DJBIGGY(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2016
Some guys sha... It was in those days that sending nudes to ladies that used to be in vogue. I wonder how they feeling sending such to people they do not know?

This lady claims she begged him to stop sending her pictures of his gear stick and when it became unbearable, she decided to publicly reveal their social media chat history and also called on top blogs in Nigeria to show the world what has been happening.

The guy has currently deleted all his IG pictures for people not to be able to identify his face. Lol... the embarrassment is rated TB... Toh Bahdddddd.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/dayum-lady-publicly-disgrace-dude-who.html

Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by boboLIL(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2016
Conji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Annapecky(f): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2016
Mtcheww,i was xpectin 2 c sumtin@least
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Annapecky:
Mtcheww,i was xpectin 2 c sumtin@least
see what , actually.
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Annapecky(f): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . see what , actually.
AM nt a jambite 2 ansa dat
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Strahovski1(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2016
He is a disgrace to men
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by ebyoma(f): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2016
Serves him right.. he goat angry
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Lol men need us more than we need them grin
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2016
White guys love dat stewpid stuff! grin dont ask me howi knw!
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by CaroLyner(f): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
wow.I should do this to all the guys sending me nude too
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
If I was the lady Instead of publicly disgracing him,I will just block or delete him.
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by TrapLORD(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol some men need us more than we need them grin

Fixed.
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Davidovinci(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Imagine if a guy actually did what she did...He's gon' be insulted/called all sort of names..but hey! it's a lady she's bn portrayed as some kinda heroine or whatever.. smh #DoubleStandard

2 Likes

Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Smellymouth: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dumb dude
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
The guy actually has a small d!ck coz girls never joke with big d!ck wink
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by doveda: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Davidovinci:
Imagine if a guy actually did what she did...He's gon' be insulted/called all sort of names..but hey! it's a lady she's bn portrayed as some kinda heroine or whatever.. smh #DoubleStandard

What she did was wrong however I don't think we have had a reported case of sexual harassment involving a woman sending unsolicited nudes to a manundecided

Personally, I don't think I would feel any different. Sexual harassment can be really tortuous and nerve-wrecking!
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by fowlyansh181(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
she just wanted to get attention... WOMEN...!!

1 Like

Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by demzylahot(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
A guy sending nude to a gal is like a gal proposing to a guy...#gross
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
mtcheeew , exposing the guy is not the guy's problem but spoiling show for him by calling his "LONG JOHN" pencil size can make him to hung himself, chai, which kian wicked girls full this world? you no want chop but you vomit put make other interested sex-starved no chop am by calling it small. well but the guy sef no try sha.
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Davidovinci(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

What she did was wrong however I don't think we have had a reported case of sexual harassment involving a woman sending unsolicited nudes to a manundecided

Personally, I don't think I would feel any different. Sexual harassment can be really tortuous and nerve-wrecking!
You've not heard of reported cases involving women? You kidding right?

The thing is,guys do have good hearts..'em take such ridiculous/perveted act as fun..unlike the female folks whose crave for attention is second to none......
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by doveda: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Davidovinci:

You've not heard of reported cases involving women? You kidding right?

The thing is,guys do have good hearts..'em take such ridiculous/perveted act as fun..unlike the female folks whose crave for attention is second to none......

By reported cases, I meant slut/dog shaming!sad

You are deluded if you think a woman smiling at you wants to bed you. You won't be chatting shit if you had experienced Sexual harassment.

I hope you say the same thing if your girl child complained of sexaul harassment smiley
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Richnero(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol..... The dude no try at all. Is it by force?? grin
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Davidovinci(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

By reported cases, I meant slut/dog shaming!sad

You are deluded if you think a woman smiling at you wants to bed you. You won't be chatting shit if you had experienced Sexual harassment.

I hope you say the same thing if your girl child complained of sexaul harassment smiley
Did i hit a nerve or something? angry

Thought we were having a civil conversation.....my bad
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by doveda: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Davidovinci:

Did i hit a nerve or something? angry

Thought we were having a civil conversation.....my bad

I am sorry

You did, with this:

It seems to me that you trying to justify sexual harassment because of our insatiable need for attention.
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by sluk(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mtcheeew, imagine that I just wasted my mb with out seeing anything. Bleep
Re: Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics by Davidovinci(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

I am sorry

You did, with this:

It seems to me that you trying to justify sexual harassment because of our insatiable need for attention.
Nah...i think you misunderstood what i meant.

For example, let's say you've bn bugging me with ur nudes day in day out(knowing i ain't interested);...i'mma just laugh over it.. angry When it gets to that 'boiling point' i'mma just delete/block ur a§§..No need to put ur nudes all over the internet. Comprendé?

(1) (Reply)

He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping / Checkout This Bobrisky Brother / When A Man Is Hot - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.