Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Lastma - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastma (97527 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / LASTMA Interview / What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2016
themilola:
she said when they invite them for training will be the weight time that anything could still happen even with the letter with her

Na somebody like her seff no give ppl like me chance to work. Na wa o. So, she dey work? The kind work wey she dey even scare to resign from o. Nah Nah Nah!

Nkan mbe
Re: Lastma by loveabletd(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2016
Pls I need an advice ooo, I got this text message this afternoon " U re invited 2 Civil Service Commission Alausa secretariat on 04/05/16 @ 10am,Pls cum wit ur CV,all Academic credentials & a means of identification." and am yet to collect my birth attestation at the population census since last week Monday, pls what should I do.
Re: Lastma by opeoluwa2(f): 9:31pm On May 03, 2016
loveabletd:
Pls I need an advice ooo, I got this text message this afternoon " U re invited 2 Civil Service Commission Alausa secretariat on 04/05/16 @ 10am,Pls cum wit ur CV,all Academic credentials & a means of identification." and am yet to collect my birth attestation at the population census since last week Monday, pls what should I do.

You will still have to go there tomorrow, but the problem is that you won't get ur letter.
That means you ll come bck some other time to complete the proceedings and then collect the letter of appointment.
All the best
Re: Lastma by Kwitme(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2016
with this mesg u received it means dat der is posibility 4 sum of us wey neva get mesg... baba answer my call o
Re: Lastma by loveabletd(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2016
opeoluwa2:

You will still have to go there tomorrow, but the problem is that you won't get ur letter.
That means you ll come bck some other time to complete the proceedings and then collect the letter of appointment.
All the best
thanks buddy,i ws thinking if I can go to population cencus tomorrow and collect it b4 the time schedule.
Re: Lastma by opeoluwa2(f): 11:11pm On May 03, 2016
loveabletd:
thanks buddy,i ws thinking if I can go to population cencus tomorrow and collect it b4 the time schedule.

Waoh, that is a better option. Get to population before 8am so you can collect immediately they resume. Make photocopies and head to Alausa.
Re: Lastma by loveabletd(m): 6:38am On May 04, 2016
opeoluwa2:

Waoh, that is a better option. Get to population before 8am so you can collect immediately they resume. Make photocopies and head to Alausa.
@ opeoluwa thanks for ur concern I appreciate a lot, can u link up wt me on 08062561471.
Re: Lastma by opeoluwa2(f): 7:38am On May 04, 2016
loveabletd:
@ opeoluwa thanks for ur concern I appreciate a lot, can u link up wt me on 08062561471.

Lol, Aiit
Re: Lastma by olatunbosun27: 8:48am On May 04, 2016
When is posting letter going to be out or when will d training commence for dis Lastma stuff
Re: Lastma by ooallen: 8:59am On May 04, 2016
Is there anybody who hs collected app letter n got another mssge to come to alausa wit CV,credential and a means of identification like d previous mssge
Re: Lastma by opeoluwa2(f): 8:59am On May 04, 2016
olatunbosun27:
When is posting letter going to be out or when will d training commence for dis Lastma stuff

Lastma training will commence immensely by June, after everyone must have collected their appointment letter.
However, it's important you prepare your body for the physical task ahead.

Get your sportwear ready.
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2016
Please, does anyone has idea if fresh message will still be sent for documentation? Or do u think the 1200 required candidates have been achieved already completely?
Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 11:51am On May 04, 2016
opeoluwa2:

Lastma training will commence immensely by June, after everyone must have collected their appointment letter.

it seems u r current with this lastman recruitment stuf..tnks 4 d info

1 Like

Re: Lastma by iamtoyosi(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2016
Anyone yet to submit his/her medical certificate? I just did my medicals today,hope it's not too late to submit.
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2016
opeoluwa2:

source?
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2016
prof4maths:
Please, does anyone has idea if fresh message will still be sent for documentation? Or do u think the 1200 required candidates have been achieved already completely?
what kind of english is dis? Pls
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2016
LexxieleE:

Lolz. Idea is needed bro. I was only trying to get info may be anyone knows if there will still be fresh documentation for candidates. That is if 1200 targets have not been met.
Re: Lastma by bidel26(f): 4:57pm On May 04, 2016
LexxieleE:
Pls Dnt Start! I Dnt Think Anyone Is Really Concerned Abt A Well Contructed Sentence Or Queen's English In This Case.He Was Only Trying To Send A Msg Across. Abeg I Need An Ans To Dat Questn Tho! !Dnt Throw Shades

1 Like

Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 5:05pm On May 04, 2016
bidel26:

Pls Dnt Start! I Dnt Think Anyone Is Really Concerned Abt A Well Contructed Sentence Or Queen's English In This Case.He Was Only Trying To Send A Msg Across. Abeg I Need An Ans To Dat Questn Tho! !Dnt Throw Shades
.. lol grin grin
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2016
bidel26:

Thanks bro. Lozzzzzz! I'm also laughing hard here. I don't get annoyed easily. Though, I went to public schools throughout my life but I didn't fail nor write ANY exam twice. Still, may be I'll need to check my certificate again to be sure if I really worth earning the grades. This isn't the time to boast cos I'm not gainfully employed yet to show for it. O ma se o. Lolz!

5 Likes

Re: Lastma by bidel26(f): 6:38pm On May 04, 2016
This isn't the time to boast cos I'm not gainfully employed yet to show for it. O ma se o. Lolz![/quote]

Lol! Who Igberaga Abi Pride Epp?God Go Pick Our Calls In Adekunle's Voice

2 Likes

Re: Lastma by kunlenavy(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
Did any ond or scce received message from lastma because it taking forever
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
prof4maths:

Lolz. Idea is needed bro. I was only trying to get info may be anyone knows if there will still be fresh documentation for candidates. That is if 1200 targets have not been met.
I believe u baba
Re: Lastma by alBidmaasiy(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2016
prof4maths:

Thanks bro. Lozzzzzz! I'm also laughing hard here. I don't get annoyed easily. Though, I went to public schools throughout my life but I didn't fail nor write ANY exam twice. Still, may be I'll need to check my certificate again to be sure if I really worth earning the grades. This isn't the time to boast cos I'm not gainfully employed yet to show for it. O ma se o. Lolz!
I dey gbadun you, at least you be prof for maths as your name indicates. grin

1 Like

Re: Lastma by opeoluwa2(f): 9:26pm On May 04, 2016
LexxieleE:
source?

My source is maggi,salt,tyme and curry.
This is the best SOURCE for stew.

If you have not collected your employment letter and you have been cleared, you need to start fasting and praying.

As the needed number that was cleared is more than the number of spaces that is needed for employment. Some unscrupulous element have added their candidates names to the original list of the Permanet secretary.

Until this is sorted out, everyone will have to wait.

But if you were askesd to bring one document or another and you have not yet gone to submit it, you may miss that slot if you don't hurry up.
Re: Lastma by Maboo(f): 5:16am On May 05, 2016
Who is there correcting "English"? There's absolutely nothing wrong with that sentence construction. You are d one to read it right. Nonsense. Shows u have no knowledge of Grammar Structures. Mtchewww. Prof4maths. Ur SC is very right. Awon olodo
Re: Lastma by kunlenavy(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2016
Is csc till given appointment letter or till sending message to people
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2016
Maboo:
Who is there correcting "English"? There's absolutely nothing wrong with that sentence construction. You are d one to read it right. Nonsense. Shows u have no knowledge of Grammar Structures. Mtchewww. Prof4maths. Ur SC is very right. Awon olodo
Re: Lastma by prof4maths(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2016
Maboo:

Thank you padi mi Maboo. Don't mind him jare. My friend has gotten his appointment letter, and he has arrived. Thus, he's perfect in construction of sentence. As for me, I'm omo Ajepako, and I was not brought up with English language. But I'm sure my results cannot be jettisoned in the terrain of academics. O ma se o. Lolzz
Re: Lastma by themilola: 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
I believe we grown ups here and why we here is to know wats going on concerning lastma tins not spelling and someone try to get attention by given other people high BP with polished lies everyone attending to us dea are civil servant u try to manipulate u loose ur job how could they give letter to the numbers of people u don't need the person signing it nko and if u look at the letter well it has number and code
Re: Lastma by odunbaku4real(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2016
@ lexxiele my candid advice fr u is dat since u have collected ur appointment leta nd u ave u no meaningfu information to pass across to odas, its beta u take a leave frm dis thread to give room fr those who are so much concerned abt d wel being of odas. Even, an emeritus can make mistakes when under pressure. No one is above mistake We can correct one another mistake in a more politeful manner and not by being arrogant. Although, i dont mean to offend u, but is just a precious advice so as fr u not to offend odas because of ur sucess. A stich in time saves nine!!
Re: Lastma by opeoluwa2(f): 9:06pm On May 05, 2016
themilola:
I believe we grown ups here and why we here is to know wats going on concerning lastma tins not spelling and someone try to get attention by given other people high BP with polished lies everyone attending to us dea are civil servant u try to manipulate u loose ur job how could they give letter to the numbers of people u don't need the person signing it nko and if u look at the letter well it has number and code

Omini-knowest
You are the reason some people refuse to divulge confidential information.

I am not seeking anyone's attention.
I only passed across what is going on in CSC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.