Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Job Vacancy In Canada For A Truck Driver? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy In Canada For A Truck Driver? (2165 Views)

180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / ... / Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In Canada For A Truck Driver? by emma1st(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
I need a help to work in Canada as a Truck driver. That is my profession now. All idea are welcome.
Re: Job Vacancy In Canada For A Truck Driver? by xyzhelp: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
why do you want to travel to canada all because you want to be a truck pusher,pls there are enough biz to do here in nigeria like internet biz,
Re: Job Vacancy In Canada For A Truck Driver? by emma1st(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
Laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m not only because of money  love to work in Canada. You see, everyone has his/her own reason of doing things. My aim is (1) to work, (2) to plan for staying there and obtain citizenship, (3) to make a record, since I have nobody there b/4, etc. Concerning the internet biz, nothing disturb nor affect in continue it there. Hope you get me a little bit. So if you know I can go about it let me know. It is part of my dreem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp / Pay And Condition Of Services Of Cnssl / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNBTS Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.