Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help (1874 Views)

Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by zaza999: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
I have never been the type that seeks or visits Men of God/Prophets,but always chose to pray on my own than moving arround even when things that calls for going out to seek spiritual advice from them comes up especially in my marriage ,i feel reluctant and dont have passion for them owing to a lot of things and stories one used to hear as in you dont know who is real or not,so I believe in praying on my own,and keep everything within myself rather than voicing it out even to the third party.However,a lot of happenings made me break such jink and started seeking for spiritual advice and help from Men of God/Prophets.
It all started immediately after my marriage,there was series of attack here and there- on me,on my wife and the loss of the baby on the day of delivery and things were not moving as expected,quarrels and misunderstandings all the time.

Before our marriage-during courtship,i noticed that most time when my wife-to-be then visits me and spent a night,atimes when i wake up in the morning,i observe that the very shirt i wore to sleep has been removed from my body and i will be naked.After some months with her i relocated to another state for a new job and we stayed apart for more than two years and i have not witnessed such again.Finally we got married and she relocated to stay with me.The same issue of something removing my shirts when i wake up in the morning resurfaced again which then worsened and took another dimension that when we slept together on the same bed only for me to wake up and found myself laying on the ground.This happened on many occassions.The matter wanted to bring quarrel among us on the ground that this happens only when i am with her,but God helped us as we have to undergo one week deliverenace in Mountain of Fire Church,though she did not complete the deliverance as she complained tiredness and attended like two days and stopped.When all these were happening,she also complained of something piercing her body when she wake up from asleep.After the deliverance,God answered us and the strange thing stopped.
In all these happenings i have never met any Man of God or third party and explained to him or her,even the deliverance,i choose to undergo it on my own not that anybody referred me to do so.

However,the time all the three househelps we brought in the house, and each of will stay like a month and will start behaving abnormal of being possesed by evil spirit and confessing one thing or the other.The first househelp came,it happened and she left,the second came,same thing and she left,the third came and the same thing and she left.All these happened coupled with different strange things happening,quarrels,things moving in different direction etc and this has been going on for more than five to six years.
One day,some months ago,my friend invited me to their church and after the church service,the Man of God wanted to see the new comers and immediately this man played for me,he asked me of my wife,that my wife has marine spirits and is married to their king in their kingdom and that the spirits are angry with me,that i should either take her for a powerful delivearnce in any church i feel like or go and meet their parents and request on how such can be broken in their tradition.I was shocked and being somebody that are not used in moving arround seeking for spiritual help,(that was my FIRST time meeting and geeting message from Man of God)i did not take the message serious and when i told my wife the message that was given,she said she doesnt know anything about what i am talking about.We just leave it as such and keep on praying.However,as things continue to unfolds,i was prompted to go and seek another Man of God and behold same message was given.To cut the story such,six Men of God that did neither know me nor my wife gave the same message and the one that shocked me most was last month a man of God in far away another state that i have never met or seen before was praying for me through phone and after the prayer,he told me young man,i have a message to you and behold,the message was the same message like others.

However,what is confusing me and worrisome is that in all these,my wife keep saying that she dont know what they are talking about,that she didnt belong to anything or know anything of such.I begin to ask myself,can the prophesy/message by six men of God,all be fake? and will my wife know that she has this and still not open to me so that we can jointly find a solution.I am not happy over the happenings and i need solution.Last year,because she will travel to the family house for something that will take her like two months over there,we then decided to leave every other options and schedule to use the opportuntity meet the parents and ask them what it will take to break and cut off this in this tradition,that i am willing to do it now she is there.Suprisingly,she said that she has gone and they checked in their village and they said she doesnt has anything like that.That compounds the confusion and as if thats wants to bring quarrel,because i asked her does it mean that all these message they are giving me is fake.I was confused.Thereafter,i told her since that option did not work out and she said they told her there is nothing like that in her,that she should look for any Mountain of Fire Church over there and start one week delivearnce since she is less busy and have enough time to do so now because if she comes back,there may be no enough time and that i should start my own deliverance as well.She keep on giving different excuses that she dont know where Mountain of Fire church is over there.There is nothing i did not persuade her to locate them and start it,all to no avail and i have to undergo mine over here.As she came back,i wasnt happy that she didnt undergo the deliverance and now she is back and busy and time factor is now the issue and i told her she will leave whatever work she is doing to undergo it.

The story is lenghty,but let me stop here.My question is please what should i do,can all these messages be fake?,what is the best approach in handling this kind of matter for some people that might have the experience or know somebody that experience similiar things.Can she know that she has this and refused to reveal it,or she did not know?.Please i need advice,its not been easy atall, i dont know what is happening.Marriage is supposed to be a thing of joy.I need solution,i need advice. Thank you.
Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by TheArchangel(f): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
I hope you are not subjecting your wife to an emotional turmoil because of what you felt and what you were told by prophets.
She keeps on emphasising that she had know idea what you are talking about. She even had some bites from whatever is disturbing your family not only you. And I didn't see the correlation between your wife and the maids leaving your house.

You are accusing your wife of spiritual things which you ain't got any tangible evidence except the prophesies of six " pastors".

Please, talk to her like a human being..your wife not like the supposed demon, marine spirit, queen you are meant to see. If you are always accusatory when talking about it, do it with love as your partner... and I believe you will get a good result.

Erase that taught from your mind first and try to see it from every dimensions.
What if she is telling the truth?
What if those pastors prophesies are nothing but coincidence?
What if the attack is coming from your side and you are projecting/attributing it to your wife?
And then..
What if she is what they say and didn't know OR don't want to own up?

2 Likes

Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by gazilion: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2859860/pls-helpi-need-advice-singles

zaza999:
I do commit fornication and after it,i will be remorseful over the act,having known that it is a sin before God.This year,one of my new year resolution is to stop fornication.However,we are in the second week of this year and behold the urge "konji" is too much on me,that i am feeling very uncomfortable day or night,the "konji" is very very disturbing,to the extent that my underwear is most atimes wet with constant erection and i dont want to violate the resolution.I have tried severally to keep my mind away from it,i have tried being busy and not lonely,i do meditate with the word of life,and have tried to dissociate myself from worldly events etc, in all these,the thing is still disturbing me.I cant masturbate as such is also a sin.Please i need an advice from sincere singles who have coped and overcome this by staying without committing fornication on how they achieved it,so as to learn from them.Please genuine and sincere experience from those that have passed through it and were successfully.Thank you.

I do not know who to believe this time - you posted the above message on the 12th January saying you were single! How come on the 25th January you are married (and for more than a year) or are you posting on the behalf of someone else?

1 Like

Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by 2goodbobo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
My Brother this is a very serious matter.

Having gone through your story, all i can say for now is that..

1. Your wife is hiding something from you

2. Why is she always running away from deliverance?

3. Why is it that whenever you are with her that is when you start experiencing the odd things you mentioned?

4. six different Men of God gave you the same revelation about your wife hence, they cant be wrong because
is too similar to be a coincidence.

Finally, Your wife knows something is fishy that is why she went to her village alone and told you the outcome of
what the traditionalist said. I will advise you go down to her village yourself and find out things for yourself
because she could be lying. You must take charge of your home and take your wife by the hand for deliverance.

Please be very prayerful. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by zaza999: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
gazilion:
https://www.nairaland.com/2859860/pls-helpi-need-advice-singles

I do not know who to believe this time - you posted the above message on the 12th January saying you were single! How come on the 25th January you are married (and for more than a year) or are you posting on the behalf of someone else?

Forget about the poster,but concentrate on the post.Not everybody has nairaland account, and not every ID bearing your name signifies you are the one posting it.Many people will post things on nairaland and some may be saying a friend of them told them this or that when in actually sense,it may be them or probably their friend.So to avoid such,just ignore the poster and concentrate on the post whether the poster posted something that sound starnge or confusing before,just focus on the post.Thank you.
Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Truth is there are alot of possessed beings out there in human form while there are some people who don't actually know they are possessed. It could be a generation thing tho but in your case, i think your wife knows about it and either she is playing along or doesn't take it seriously. It's now left to you to maybe contact her parents and get something done. This things can be really serious
Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by farous(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Difficult for all d msgs to be fake.Something is wrong somewhere.Simply take it easy and seek a solution.Best of luck!
Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by ewen: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
I would advise u to take note of your dreams. Through your dreams you will know so many things happening around you.
Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by God2man(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Six men of God prophesied the same thing.

What about you?

You are the prophet of yourself.

See, my brother , God is willing to reveal the truth to you without any manipulation, if only you can sit down, seperate yourself, fast and seek the face of God for at least 3 days.

Then you begin to speak to your wife about deliverance.

The situation will be terrible if your wife is behind your problem, she will always discourage you.

I believe if you can set aside two to three weeks of intensive fasting and praying targeted prayers.
Your wife will give up.

God bless you.
God2man.

2 Likes

Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by Fraih(f): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2016
zaza999:

Forget about the poster,but concentrate on the post.Not everybody has nairaland account, and not every ID bearing your name signifies you are the one posting it.Many people will post things on nairaland and some may be saying a friend of them told them this or that when in actually sense,it may be them or probably their friend.So to avoid such,just ignore the poster and concentrate on the post whether the poster posted something that sound starnge or confusing before,just focus on the post.Thank you.

But your posts are contradictory!

To your story, your wife may not be aware that she has a connection with the marine world, But why does she Decline when it comes to praying together and seeking a way out? Both of you have to take your time and seek God's face. Asides the prophecy from the men of God, open up your heart to God and allow him speak to you directly.
Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by pet4ril(f): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
That woman is hiding something from you..... She must be having strange dreams like someone making love to her, she's carrying babies and probably in some places when she's asleep...... Its not a big deal sha, both of you should go for deliverance or better still look for somebody that will take you to a place where they will do it traditional by blocking that kpangolo spiritual husband
Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
What's the size of your bed...you know some men unconsciously shift to the far edge of the bed during sleep in order to leave space for their wife. Are you a heavy sleeper.
when you are not sharing bed with your wife do you sleep alone or you share with someone else.
Do you think you might have "parasomnia"
Do you always reason things from the spiritual angle before considering a normal angle.
Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by zaza999: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Valeree:
What's the size of your bed...you know some men unconsciously shift to the far edge of the bed during sleep in order to leave space for their wife. Are you a heavy sleeper.
when you are not sharing bed with your wife do you sleep alone or you share with someone else.
Do you think you might have "parasomnia"
Do you always reason things from the spiritual angle before considering a normal angle.

I am here talking about confirmed things that happened.REAL!!! and you are talking of parasomnia.Did i tell u that a friend of man say this or that,i am the one that this happened to and it is what exactly happened.God is great and wonderful,and i give him glory.Without God,i can do nothing.
Re: Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help by gazilion: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
zaza999:

I am here talking about confirmed things that happened.REAL!!! and you are talking of parasomnia.Did i tell u that a friend of man say this or that,i am the one that this happened to and it is what exactly happened.God is great and wonderful,and i give him glory.Without God,i can do nothing.

So you lied when you posted earlier in the year that you are a single fornicator who needed help ?

Anyways, my advice to you on this is simple and it works.
Pray and really fast during the day but at night, when your wife is asleep, lay your hands on her head or chest and say these two prayer points fervently :
1. Every covenant which is not absolutely just in the life of my wife, break! break!! break!!! in Jesus name.
2. Every spirit contrary to the Holy Spirit inhabiting the life of my wife, come out and enter in no more in Jesus name.

If you are persistent, you will see great results.

(1) (Reply)

Caught Inlaw Cheating . Advice Please / How Will Mom Feel? Please Advice / Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.