Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All (2290 Views)

Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead / Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by noetic2: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Then u are a blinded fellow since u do not believe in paradise but ur pastor is compelling u yet u don't want to. I wonder what is wrong with ur brain

I believe in heaven where Jesus reigns with His angels. I dont believe in a secluded islamic paradise, where all that is done is the shagging of 72 virgins.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Thor(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
noetic2:

I believe in heaven where Jesus reigns with His angels. I dont believe in a secluded islamic paradise, where all that is done is the shagging of 72 virgins.

Jesus and a load of angels, sounds like fun. i suppose it all depends if the angels are male or female grin grin grin

Bleep cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Abuzola(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2009
Michael jackson died in debt of over $400 million
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Thor(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2009
Now the rest of his evil vampire family is trying to get their dirty hands on anything and everything that may be going, especially his father who according to today's news was not even mentioned in MJ's will angry

Outside of MJ, the family are in fact talentless and mediocre. Maybe Janet had some success but in the end was left to expose her saggy breasts to get some PR and as for La-Toya (plastic tits) Playboy prostitute and Jermaine (Big Brother Housemate) no talent what has the family got?

NOTHING, MJ is or was the Jackson's. Without him the family is not news worthy in the slightest!
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Muhseen(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Eh? shocked
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
Abuzola:

you are somewhat right about that (more or less this amount) but he has assets that can cover that amount many times over. if he was broke, no one would even fight for him. burying MJ in Neverland and making it a MJ shrine would bring millions of dollars a year in incomes easy.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Thor(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

you are somewhat right about that (more or less this amount) but he has assets that can cover that amount many times over.

The reason why he was doing the 50 concerts was that he was broke and all his assets are held by banks and other institutions as security.

His assets do not nearly cover anywhere near what he owes, that was always the problem.

He was broke embarassed
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
Thor:

The reason why he was doing the 50 concerts was that he was broke and all his assets are held by banks and other institutions as security.
His assets do not nearly cover anywhere near what he owes, that was always the problem.
He was brokeĀ  embarassed

he wasnt broke, just didnt have the money to continue living his lavish lifestyle, now that he is dead, there will be much less stupid spending therefore his estate will make do.
think about it for a minute, how much do you think his share of the Beatles catalogue is worth?!
how much do you think Neverland will be worth when/if he is buried there and they make it a MJ shrine like Elvis's Graceland?
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Thor(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
In the 1980's that Sony / ATV catalogue was probably worth far more than it is in these troubled times.

He could owe up to $500 million it is claimed. What is for sure is that owning one of his assets is not the same as owning cash.

Some people will turn a profit and many will kiss goodbye their money.

My only wish is that his thieving family don't get one single penny!
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Abuzola(m): 1:35am On Jul 01, 2009
Why should u say so, they are his family, or do u envy them inheriting ? Ah, atleast he is not ur family leave them with their palava. Money can be a curse at time.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Abuzola(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2009
Did michael really die a muslim because the burial rite is far from islamic rite, he was buried in a $25,000 casket and other activity
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2009
I don't think he reverted into Islam before, I think all that happened was that he joined that organisation, 'nation of Islam'.
But you can google it to be sure. . . .then again google is not exactly the most honest fellow around.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Abuzola(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2009
True talk felis. Am still in dark concerning michael's death. Allah forbid us to pray for a non believer when he die, so what do we do now ? To halt our prayer for him ? Am confused. I like Mj
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2009
I for google am. But I dont feel like. :p
I would not only view the results, I would also have to filter and process and do the other stuff necessary to assertain whether what the result says is true.
Abeg sef.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by focused123(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
@Abuzola :

What will happen to female suicide bombers ? Will they be rewarded with 72 virgin men who will shag them silly ? I am just curious

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Abuzola(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2009
Go and ask pope john
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by focused123(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
Go and ask pope john

@Abuzola :

Ignorance is a total disease. Pope John is dead. Are you living on the surface of this earth?.

I ask you a simple question, but you brainless idiot cannot answer

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no fit laugh at your supreme ignorance. Answer my question again: Will a female suicide bomber be rewarded with 72 men who will bulala her silly ?

Answer my question Hausa Cow

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by luvola(m): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2009
bla ! bla! focus u wicked o. bulala a sucide female bomber, hahahahahahakekekekekelmao. @ abuzombi cow - answer d guy question nah ,abi den swear giv u
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by luvola(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ abuzombi - pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by luvola(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ abuzombi - pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Abuzola(m): 12:55am On Nov 08, 2009
@focus, so yo scared to ask the dead right ? How on earth does ur brain function, the same way pope john died so was how ur god died, pope john died a peaceful death unlike how jesu cried on top of his voice, mathew 27:46 'and in the nineth hour he cried with a loud voice saying,'MY GOD MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME'

if you can ask jesus things in prayer then pope john too deserve it
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by luvola(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2009
@ abuzombi - answer d guy question nah ! slowpoke
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by focused123(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Abuzola :

Answer the question Hausa cow.

What is the reward of female suicide bombers ? Will they be provided 72 men who will bulala the lady so silly

Islam is a demonic evil cult. Childen of the bond woman

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Abuzola(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
'Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong doing to wander blindly' Quran 2:15
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by focused123(m): 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
'Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong doing to wander blindly' Quran 2:15

@Abuzola :

Go and increase the knowledge of your evil Quran before talking to me. Star and a quarter moon worshipper

God have mercy !
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Abuzola(m): 3:10am On Nov 10, 2009
'neither your relatives nor ur children will benefit you on the Day of Resurrection (against Allah). He will judge between you, and Allah is All seer of what you do' Quran 60:3
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by focused123(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2009
'neither your relatives nor your children will benefit you on the Day of Resurrection (against Allah). He will judge between you, and Allah is All seer of what you do' Quran 60:3

@Abuzola :

What makes you think that you are going to heaven ? Deluded beast grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that what muhammed (the mafia boss) have been deceiving you with ?

Stupid gorilla grin grin grin grin

hell fire is your abode .

You are quoting Quran as if you know anything in the Quran. You know nothing in the Quran. You are just a stupid Hausa cow

grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Abuzola(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by focused123(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2009
'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138

@Abuzola :

Empty brain. Acting as if you know the Quran whereas you don't know anything.

Empty vessels grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Abuzola(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
Quran 36

10 It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.
11 You can only warn him who follows the Reminder (the Quran), and fears the Most Beneficent (Allah) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward (i.e. Paradise).
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by Abuzola(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
Quran 36

10 It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.
11 You can only warn him who follows the Reminder (the Quran), and fears the Most Beneficent (Allah) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward (i.e. Paradise).
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All by focused123(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
Quran 36

@Abuzola :

Why are you doing copy and paste ? Why can't you explain things using your Muhammedan brain if you truly know the Quran ?

Well I don't expect any Muhammedan Islamist to have any brain afterall Muhammed have no brain. All he is good at being a paedophile and taking booty( warlord).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Miracles Of The Quran / Iran Now Has A Non Muslim Majority (GAMAAN Research Survey) / Strange Noise From The Sky And The Re-emergence Of Imam Mahdi (ajtfs)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.