Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,094 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) (69006 Views)

When You See That EX Who Dumped You Because You Have No Car Photo / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by sharisto(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
money miss road
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hmm
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Seriously d guy nice,i wll splash water all over her!! grin how d guy spread d leg&put one on d car self got me lmao! grin grin#local tinz!

Thought you were female. I would have expected you to splash water all over HIM
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by shakur4luv(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
In 9ice voice : u neva c anytin until ti mo ba bentley oo
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by GANJAFARMER: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin smh
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by onunwa21(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by kenoz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Even if him rich pass Bill gate i no want shocked

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Larryfest(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

the guy sef too black and ugly, why wont she leave him....he is really mgbekish...see his leggo cheesy
Babe it rili dosnt mata atal,girls date rich monkeys dis days al dat matas nw is cash and dis guy hapns 2av it.. grin
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

the guy sef too black and ugly, why wont she leave him....he is really mgbekish...see his leggo cheesy
Babe it rili dosnt mata atal,girls date rich monkeys dis days al dat matas nw is cash and dis guy hapns 2av it..
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by olasha1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
pls house i am a long time NLDer since 2008. but d mod only allow me to post and create non business topic but disallow me in creating business topic(advert)e.g like selling my car laptop and other personal items.anytime i do they just delete it from the site
what is d likely problem and d solution?
Cc mind44,lalasticalala
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
madam twaci come see my car oh tongue

i don hamma finaly

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Ikem11(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
why majority of comments here women? just curious though
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Intendy: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
franzis:
The guy be like ntooorrr.. I don buy motor GODWIN
most especially make d girl still dey o leggedisbenz
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

See blasting... as if u ar beauriful...meanwhile, no be ur mate dey buy car giv person as a birthday gift..

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Emac34:
stop been ridiculousgrin
my oga i like dis your dp oh cheesy

make i steal am wink
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
This is So childish...undecided

Whatever happened to just cruising around? Paying No Mind to her ass?

Lol
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Smellymouth: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Thought you were female. I would have expected you to splash water all over HIM
I am m!! cheesy
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
lol. This is funny
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by addizzle(f): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
d dude is just being local n childish...grow up boy ;Dd dude is just being local n childish...grow up boy
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by biookuta(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chumani:
ntooy r
Ladies are are seriously envy this guy see they way they are commenting shocked
Chumani:
ntooy r
Ladies are are seriously envy this guy see they way they are commenting about ur boyfriend no get one ni?
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Badgers14: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

You must be driving Aston Martins and creating your own man smiley

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by ariesbull: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
franzis:
The guy be like ntooorrr.. I don buy motor GODWIN

Do girls still dump dudes because of cars ? Cars isn't big boy naaa

Those babes toto must be made of grease
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by noblegrex: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
I think most ladies are local.even the so called civilized ones can still be tricked with cars.na wa for dem girls o
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by flokii: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
d guy no sabi..

if na me, I go use d car block d ex make she.no see road pass come dey use am do yeye.

i'd be like...se o tan e grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by AppleBeri(f): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
MMMMTTTCCCHHHHHEEEEWWWW. If I were the ex, I would too happy to dump him. Local things...
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by BALLOSKI: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

make I hear word jare!
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

why u take am so personal.
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by spafu(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

Do girls truly care how black and ugly a man is? The real thing that matters to them (ok,most, not all) is how fat and handsome your pocket is.

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lo lo lo local rapper grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The Single Guys In The House! ;D / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend / Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.