Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) (69007 Views)

When You See That EX Who Dumped You Because You Have No Car Photo / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

the guy sef too black and ugly, why wont she leave him....he is really mgbekish...see his leggo cheesy
so what's the issue with his skin colour nigga black hating black,...smh, small time now you go say oyinbo pple dey hate una.

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Fourwinds: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

the guy sef too black and ugly, why wont she leave him....he is really mgbekish...see his leggo cheesy
toy car but d car fit carry person from Lagos to Ibadan and if rain dey fall d guy go still dey cruz dey go ..no need to run

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by vikendios(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Funny indeed. grin
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
if I be d girl.....I go just laff waka pass...because wit d way he stand near dat car, it shows dat he borrowed it..
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
CR77:
I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything
C girl how far na? Hope say you no they wail again ba? cool
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Hallexander(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
I will actually greet her formally, ask her if she wants a ride and actually force her to accept, then I go on my AC, loud my gbedu, play ola dips x reminisce (bounce)

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Tosman12(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

why u dey vex? it don happen to you before?..lol
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by BALLOSKI: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
AppleBeri:
MMMMTTTCCCHHHHHEEEEWWWW. If I were the ex, I would too happy to dump him. Local things...
undecided undecided take ur time
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by CR77(f): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
I still dey wail oo
sameer1212:
C girl how far na? Hope say you no they wail again ba? cool
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

grin e black buh levels don change.i know ya type
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
if na me enh i go stand on top mia car.i go shout EP......
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by jelal007(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

U fine? U don fit buy bicycle 4 ur life?

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Emac34: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
ihatemods:
my oga i like dis your dp oh cheesy

make i steal am wink
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Emac34: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
ihatemods:
my oga i like dis your dp oh cheesy

make i steal am wink
hehehe no p gee
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by lightdotcom: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

Shut up your mouth you retard. Make them go check you out I swear you be one kind of a dwarf of 2.5feet tall plumpy big headed girl with a protruding hush back. Wehreh girl

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Misselocon(f): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Jeez!ignorance showing off...
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
CR77:
I still dey wail oo
Lmao... Its not good for your health. cheesy
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by midehi2(f): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
lightdotcom:
Shut up your mouth you retard. Make them go check you out I swear you be one kind of a dwarf of 2.5feet tall plumpy big headed girl with a protruding hush back. Wehreh girl
shocked grin
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by midehi2(f): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
jelal007:
U fine? U don fit buy bicycle 4 ur life?
cheesy
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by midehi2(f): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tosman12:

why u dey vex? it don happen to you before?..lol
i no vex o, inshort am happy for the guy grin
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by ladenz(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
This is So childish...undecided

Whatever happened to just cruising around? Paying No Mind to her ass?

Depends. There are some asses it's very difficult not to pay mind to. Especially when they are decorated with bum shorts
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by ideyhere(f): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is what you see when dem dash monkey banana tongue grin
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by forandy(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2016
Lmfao!
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by justmenoni: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Ladies now dont date by looks instead it's by bank balance if u think I'm lieing then go ask our politician's.

quote author=midehi2 post=42311681]toy car cheesy

the guy sef too black and ugly, why wont she leave him....he is really mgbekish...see his leggo cheesy[/quote]
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by fuckerholic(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
midehi2:
toy car cheesy

As if you naija girls dey consider beauty and personality sef..rather its money all the way..scumbags
Re: When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) by djraymy(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2016
mida101:
Scam alert
you are not serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The Single Guys In The House! ;D / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend / Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.