Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (51293 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
mbaeeeee:

Please educate me.

Is Igbo now a synonym for Ipob?

Seems so.

At least on NL.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by richeso: 3:21am On Jan 27, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
You guys obviously need a truck load of diversionary tactics because there are still 16more witnesses to be called to testify against Olisa Metuh. The courts are in the business of dispensing justice to petty and big thieves.

only 16 ? for just election dem dey hire more than 200 people to DIE ( not even to withness o )
bros.. all this i no believe am. make dem make the trial open make we dey hear am from the horses mouth. no be them go do am secret come tell us openly.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by richeso: 3:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Dedetwo:

You are one of the deluded and ill-informed miscreants that make up useless Nigeria. The EFCC had informed that Metuh and his company had left trails of 400m naira in bank accounts. A very reasonable fellow will expect the EFCC to tabulate the bank accounts, the flow of money and transection. Instead the idiotic EFCC has just paraded one goofy lady with a fairy story of $2m from a backdoor money exchange outfit. What a joke.

I wonder wetin 400million get to do with $2million and this yeye tory. every time i read comments from this APC-e rats i get tired of being a Nigerian. i swear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.