Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) (44682 Views)

Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics / Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated / Ondo Speaker, Jumoke-Akindele And Deputy Impeached By 18 Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by kennosklint(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
The man 4rm daura no know anytin na

1 Like

Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by Saheed9: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
J
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
CR77:
Fight Corruption My Ass.
Scam government
Lmao... E pain am. cheesy
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by 247notire(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hilarious? OP I don't think u know what that word means...
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by okiezman(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Long live my president

Long live Nigeria grin

Go pray 4 man utd tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by Shortyy(f): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by agarawu23(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
CR77:
ode tongue
aregomu grin
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
CR77:
ode tongue
God bless you.
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by agarawu23(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
[s]
Shortyy:
Mtcheeeeeew
[/s]pained PDP grin

1 Like

Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by vigasimple(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
The caption to me, is like

Sheikh: Mr. Anti corruption President, what time is this you are coming? We don't do African time here

Bhuari:Smile, and said sorry ok, abo-ki, I have to make sure I put handcuffs on those people hands in nigeriya before I come. Walahi, all of them are in PDP minus the one's that are smart who defected to us, who are now 'born again'

1 Like

Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by Smellymouth: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by CR77(f): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bless u 2
OrlandoOwoh:

God bless you.
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
CR77:
Bless u 2
Amen.
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by apholaryn: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Shortyy:
Mtcheeeeeew
u go jes kill yourself
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by yahrant140(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
CR77:
Fight Corruption My Ass.

Scam government

The process is systematic and one cannot be sure how far it will go. The fight has just started with the immediate past looters at the powerful center. Lets be optimistic.
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by iamsmile(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Femiwilli:
[size=14pt]Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE: GMB you have been talking for 15mins and I still cant understand you.
If in the next 2 mins you dont make sense I will attend to other things[/size]
would he say this with smiles?
USE YOUR BRAIN!!

1 Like

Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
pls update us on the Blackface issh.
REACTORS are on him o
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by DrayZee: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
iamsmile:
would he say this with smiles?
USE YOUR BRAIN!!
Only PMB is smiling, not the deputy prime minister. You sef USE YOUR BRAIN!
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by castrokins(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Being Second To Comment, You Got Me Confused. Guess You Meant To Write "Those" Where You Employed "Does" ?.

hybridtm:
Does guys no dey reason money as something
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by kulekaa(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
CR77:
Fight Corruption My Ass.

Scam government
Tnk God it's ur ass

1 Like

Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
CR77:
Fight Corruption My Ass.

Scam government
........We wey chop the National Yam knows that the Fight for corruption is REAL !!! ANYWAY. ........

1 Like

Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by sunny2k: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
dey will definately hate hate u as u ctinu to do wt is write 4 dis country. May d almighty ctinu to guide n protect u
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by hiltop2: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
BUHARI IS A REVELATION!

He came three times and three times, he was turned back by the forces of evil. He spoke three times and three times the agents of darkness blocked the ears of Nigerians from listening to his gospel. He came on a journey of rebirth three times but by the same number, the army of destruction blocked his way by breaking down the bridge that connects him to us. On his fourth coming, he came with a force unstoppable, a will unbreakable and a message undeniable. He came with the power of the people, a power no one could subdue and with people ....everyone behind him, Buhari defeated the forces of darkness and liberated our land. Less than a year on, I am convinced that Buhari is indeed a revelation and what he is doing in Nigeria is a revolution.

They watched and clapped for six years as the nation was engulfed by the inferno of insurgency. When thousands were slaughtered and their families were turned to widows and orphans, they smiled to the bank. When the bereaved buried their loved ones and cried with unimaginable pain and sense of loss, the wicked smiled and winked. When thousands lost their homes, farms and businesses, they built mansions in Abuja, Kaduna, port Harcourt and Lagos, bought edifices in London, US and Paris, established international businesses and went to parties. When victims of insurgency became IDPs and were camped under horrible conditions, they sent their children and wives to school abroad and shop in Dubai, America and Paris. When the Chibok girls were sent into sex slavery , they flew abroad to attend the marriage ceremony of their own children. When Nigeria was facing dwindling revenues, they were stealing millions of barrels of oil everyday. When Nigerians were thinking of a way out, they contracted criminals to watch over oil pipe lines and paid them billions and the stealing of oil was taken to the next level. When Nigerians of all tribes and religions were praying fervently for salvation, they used pastors , malams and priests to ferry hard currency abroad. When they had power, money , guns and security at their disposal and were planning on how to win the election and finally kill all of us for them to survive, God did his miracle, organized the people, guided us, protected us, disorganized our tormentors, chased away our oppressors, installed our liberator, solidified his resolve, strengthened his courage, added oil to his wisdom and made him our king.

Now we are witnessing a chain of miracles; first Buhari took the war to the doors of the insurgents and they crumbled like pack of cards. The fire of destruction ignited and fueled by others for six years has been extinguished by PMB in few months.

The next miracle is challenging corruption and its heavily equipped army. Buhari dared the devil, went to battle with the devil and tamed it. Corruption is now in chains and no one can save it. Its powerful children are in tears.

Irked by Buhari's success and provoked by his daring spirit, they have gone back home to start another war. They have started bombing the oil pipelines and installations, the same way it started in the North East. This is something we have not heard of for six years. They have regrouped in the name of agitation for Biafra, something they did not do for six years but the real Igbos are not dancing to the evil music. They want Nigeria not Biafra. Can't they see that Buhari is God sent? Can't they understand that Nigeria has come to stay. Can't they understand that their plan B will fail just like plan A failed woefully in the North East?

My message is simple....the greatest miracle is Buhari winning the 2015 elections against all odds, against all plans and predictions. It is therefore going to be a very small miracle defeating the forces of evil again. Tompolo has stolen and must return the loot. Those behind Biafra have eaten plenty of the forbidden yams and must vomit all of it. Buhari is determined to make Nigeria great and God will help him to succeed. Nigerians crave for a new, clean, healthy and great Nigeria and we are behind PMB, praying, wishing, hoping, cheering, winning and smiling. The wicked are crying. They are wailing. They are cursing and dying with their bad actions and bad names. There are two forces at work in Nigeria today; the forces of light and those of darkness. Everyone has a choice to make and I have chosen light through PMB.

1 Like

Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by BALLOSKI: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
CR77:
Fight Corruption My Ass.

Scam government
u no get ass sef

1 Like

Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by totorimi: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
The people packaging PMB should give him plenty milk to drink please, he needs to look healthy for the sake of the image of Nigeria. Just imagine the presesident looking like starvation is ravaging a whole Nigeria. No way we are blessed in this country.
What people all over the world use to identify us is that we are big and we standout wherever we go but this look is certainly un-nigerian. They should pump him up please. its embarrassing to see our president like this.
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by onunwa21(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Buhari nd corruption......
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by dvee2: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Everybody knows Buhari keeps to time like arriving earlier than ministers at the FEC meetings. The Sheik seems to be saying " Mr President ,you said you are arriving 8:00am,and you are here right on the dot".
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by papae1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
;Doooooops.... how I love PMB... ;Doooooops.... how I love PMB...
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by omenka(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Na wa oo!! Ordinary funny pic wey we go all laugh over, see the kind hatred wey people dey display!! Shoo!! When do some of you guys get the time to laugh, love, make love, have fun, chat cheerfully and just live and act like normal human beings??

This is alarming oo!

Baba, carry go!! That man is kworupt joor! EFCC should probe his yellow asss asap! grin
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
God bless the President. God punish PDP.
grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
hybridtm:
Does guys no dey reason money as something

I dey tell you

Corruption ni corruption ko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President / Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.