Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Atheism Is Frustrating. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Frustrating. (15938 Views)

Atheism Is A Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

I shouldn't even reply you after reading the nonsense statement in bold.

1) People know about atheists in Nigeria. Even if they do not know the word "atheist", the mass of religious bigots already know that those who do not believe in God should DIE DIE DIE or burn in hell.

2) Searching muslims with beards and hijabs at airports and other places is called "profiling". Profiling can be racist/discriminatory at times and it can be right at times. There are hundreds of atheists/humanists and christians fighting against the unnecessary profiling of muslims in airports and as a result, much of these profiling has been reduced. You see muslims still get support from atheists but it hardly happens the other way around.

3) Ahmed the clock boy turned out to be a troll that knew what he was doing. But the school/police too were foolish in their response.

4) I personally, escaped being stabbed because I stated that I was an atheist. I was not even talking to the stabber but to his friend. Furthermore, I have seen where an irreligious person who lost a contract just because he felt Jesus was not important to the contract work. A Nigerian atheist, Bala was put in an asylum because they thought he was mad for being an atheist. I dont even need to give more examples- here are some of your christian brethren on atheism-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=4pd9LUonN6o
You didn't really give any example except the stabbing incidence and I'd like to know where that happened. Of course you need examples but especially examples with a silent consent from the government.

Bala's case is not discrimination but simply ignorance and shock. His family thought shaitan has possessed him. It was done from a place of love and not hate. You can show me why it's not so.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2016
Annunaki:

Truth be told, islam is worse than atheism.
Yeah. They receive more bashing.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

Apparently, the part where the woman said that she would kill her sister if she were an atheist, is sweet to you.

Or maybe you didnt watch the video? cheesy

That's hate but I don't believe she will do it. People have said worse.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Annunaki(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

But we have a muslim president and never an atheist one. angry grin grin grin grin

In reality he is not a true muslim because he practises a watered down version of islam like most moderate muslims do. If he were to be practising pure islam like mohamed did or boko haram and isis are doing, he will never have been elected Nigerian president or can you imagine Shekau contesting for presidency? undecided grin
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
You didn't ready give any example except the stabbing incidence and I'd like to know where that happened. Of course you need examples but especially examples with a silent consent from the government.

Bala's case is not discrimination but simply ignorance and shock. His family thought shaitan has possessed him. It was done from a place of love and not hate. You can show me why it's not so.

The case in the East of Nigeria where children were beaten to death by pastors and church members because the parents thought that they were witches was done from a place of love and not hate. That is how your logic sounds, dense and myopic.

I was once a christian that disliked atheism. However, I never wanted to put any atheist in an asylum not to talk of my own son. There is ignorance and there is hatred of atheism.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
That's hate but I don't believe she will do it. People have said worse.

grin grin grin

And why wont she do it? Because she looks pretty? grin
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Annunaki:

In reality he is not a true muslim because he practises a watered down version of islam like most moderate muslims do. If he were to be practising pure islam like mohamed did or boko haram and isis are doing, he will never have been elected Nigerian president or can you imagine Shekau contesting for presidency? undecided grin
Don't bring that Demi-God fanaticism here. Is he not the same man who talked about showing inside him the pursuit of Sharia and will not rest until he succeeds? Is it because we pretend to forget in this country?

The reason he can't do it is because they've got no majority here. That's how Islam operate. If small, pretend to be humble. If equal show humility and show ruthlessness. If major, be brutal. Is he not the same man who talked about voting for your those who will protect your religious values?
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Yeah. They receive more bashing.

So much bashing that anti-islamic posts don't reach the front page but anti-atheist ones do?

So much bashing that they have their own section to nullify criticism?
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

The case in the East of Nigeria where children were beaten to death by pastors and church members because the parents thought that they were witches was done from a place of love and not hate. That is how your logic sounds, dense and myopic.

I was once a christian that disliked atheism. However, I never wanted to put any atheist in an asylum not to talk of my own son. There is ignorance and there is hatred of atheism.
Exactly. It's not my logic but it's what they believed. As you know, you can love wrongly. We can think we are doing a thing out of love why in the real sense it's just an expression of our ignorance. Just like when Oyedepo slapped the witch girl. It came from a place of love.

You didn't do it simply because you were never truly Christian. You had a nice heart but it wasn't really in operation with the word of God. If you honestly believed the word of God as written in the bible to be true, it's also logical to exorcise demons honestly. Tell me why I'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin

And why wont she do it? Because she looks pretty? grin
No, from experience, it rarely happens and humans are in the habit of displaying disgust to a depth we understand how they feel. Words are how emotions feel.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Exactly. It's not my logic but it's worth they believed. As you know, you can love wrongly. We can think we are doing a thing out of love why in the real sense it's just an expression of our ignorance. Just like when Oyedepo slapped the witch girl. It came from a place of love.

You didn't do it simply because you were never truly Christian. You had a nice heart but it wasn't really in operation with the word of God. If you honestly believed the word of God as written in the bible to be true, it's also logical to exorcise demons honestly. Tell me why I'm wrong.

Oh, so I can kill you and claim that it is from a place of brotherly love? I killed you because of my love for the human race- your foolish genes did not deserve to replicate- it was natural selection or evolution, if you will. You know I love science.

Goat.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
No, from experience, it rarely happens and humans are in the habit of displaying disgust to a depth we understand how they feel. Words are how emotions feel.

grin grin I should really tell you how I feel about you then cheesy
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

Oh, so I can kill you and claim that it is from a place of brotherly love? I killed you because of my love for the human race- your foolish genes did not deserve to replicate- it was natural selection or evolution, if you will. You know I love science.

Goat.
Lol. I will understand and show pity. I believe ignorance is an asylum itself and when I see people who honestly display it I show them pity but then the pity leaves me if the person seem to have knowledge of what he's doing.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin I should really tell you how I feel about you then cheesy
Lol. Madman! Now you know how I feel about you.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by dalaman: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2016
Annunaki:

Above bolded is very untrue for christianity, if you were truly a christian before then you will know Jesus preached unconditional love for everyone. He even went to the extent of asking people to love their enemies. The only religion that preaches hate against unbelievers is islam so don't get it twisted.

According to the bible those that do not believe in Jesus stand condemned already for not believing in him.

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. John 3:18.

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14

The OT is filled with verses where unbelievers are to be killed.

6"If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods ' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, 7of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end) 8you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him. 9"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 9"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10"So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

The bible has it's own share of hate and dislike for unbelievers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Annunaki(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Don't bring that Demi-God fanaticism here. Is he not the same man who talked about showing inside him the pursuit of Sharia and will not rest until he succeeds? Is it because we pretend to forget in this country?

The reason he can't do it is because they've got no majority here. That's how Islam operate. If small, pretend to be humble. If equal show humility and show ruthlessness. If major, be brutal. Is he not the same man who talked about voting for your those who will protect your religious values?

Truth is buhari is actually a bigot but he doesn't practise pure islam like his more devoted boko haram muslim brothers.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

So much bashing that anti-islamic posts don't reach the front page but anti-atheist ones do?

So much bashing that they have their own section to nullify criticism?

I pity them. That tells you a lot. It's simply the treatment you give a prisoner. You are free to discuss but discuss among yourselves. You are free to visit but you need share a particular value. You can make your case in an open court but then you are going back to your cell after the process until your case is established. I pity them.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2016
Annunaki:

Truth is buhari is actually a bigot but he doesn't practise pure islam like his more devoted boko haram muslim brothers.
I agree.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
I pity them. That tells you a lot. It's simply the treatment you give a prisoner. You are free to discuss but discuss among yourselves. You are free to visit but you need share a particular value. You can make your case in an open court but then you are going back to your cell after the process until your case is established. I pity them.

This is the first interesting thing you have said all day
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

This is the first interesting thing you have said all day
Chai! Maybe I used a non flouride toothpaste to wash my mouth/mind this morning.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Chai! Maybe I used a non flouride toothpaste to wash my mouth/mind this morning.
cry too dry
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

cry too dry
It's a shame. For two weeks now I've been trying to tell you this but you don't seem to care about your third ventricle. Keep your two eyes then.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Reyginus:
It's a shame. For two weeks now I've been trying to tell you this but you don't seem to care about your third ventricle. Keep your two eyes then.

Whatever.

The bottom line is that atheists suffer a lot of discrimination- yes even in Naija
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Whatever.

The bottom line is that atheists suffer a lot of discrimination- yes even in Naija
Lol. And Moslems suffer more.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. And Moslems suffer more.

Lies. Why do you lie so much? Even here in Nigeria, how do muslims suffer more? HMMM?
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Lies. Why do you lie so much? Even here in Nigeria, how do muslims suffer more? HMMM?
Are we going to use Nigeria or the World?
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Are we going to use Nigeria or the World?

I see. Nice dodge. You live in the rest of the world and not in Nigeria abi? grin

Okay, let me entertain your folly.....please, talk about the rest of the world.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

I see. Nice dodge. You live in the rest of the world and not in Nigeria abi? grin

Okay, let me entertain your folly.....please, talk about the rest of the world.
Good. Can you mention any treatment Atheist experience that muslims don't?
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Good. Can you mention any treatment Atheist experience that muslims don't?

Guy. Go and sleep.

Deceitful people never answer questions directly. It is an arguing style mastered by Anony and Italo.

I asked you a question first. Please, answer it before asking your own. Stop answering questions with questions. STAHP!!!
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Guy. Go and sleep.

Deceitful people never answer questions directly. It is an arguing style mastered by Anony and Italo.

I asked you a question first. Please, answer it before asking your own. Stop answering questions with questions. STAHP!!!
Lololol. What exactly did you ask?
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by italo: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Guy. Go and sleep.

Which question did I not answer directly?

Now let's see if you can answer my question directly...or if you're the dishonest one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Church Worker Who Fornicated Confess To The Church? / Burial Of Two Victims Of Ozubulu Church Massacre (Photos) / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.