Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Atheism Is Frustrating. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Frustrating. (15933 Views)

Atheism Is A Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by pbs4real(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ishilove:

My sister, the guy's obsession with me needs to be studied. There must be a medical name for this kind of mania. Like seriously.

He can't make a post without mentioning my username. It's beginning to give me the creeps undecided

Prolly self-services at the sight of my username. Sheesh
jeez! Nw that is creepy.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ishilove:

You really need to get my username off your posts. You're spamming my mentions.

Stay the fvck away from me. This is my last word to you

Ishipained
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
jeez! Nw that is creepy.

Another romance section tool looking for drama? Lmao!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tufanja:

grin cheesy
Yes, there is a name for this pathology, which I won't mention here out of compassion, it is studied extensively in literature already, its indeed a classbook case example, hence my interest :-).

Your fear is what he drives on. There is absolutely no need to fear him, not even one bit. When it matters, this type is not heroic or strong but will act cowardice (out of fear and excess of self-concern). You are way stronger and courageous than he ever can be.

Just have a good laugh about his obsessions :-)

I would like to know where you got your quack qualifications in psychology from grin grin
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by pbs4real(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
JackBizzle:

Another romance section tool looking for drama? Lmao!!!! grin grin grin
op u gud?
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
jeez! Nw that is creepy.
You don't know the half of it
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Ishilove: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tufanja:

grin cheesy
Yes, there is a name for this pathology, which I won't mention here out of compassion, it is studied extensively in literature already, its indeed a classbook case example, hence my interest :-).

Your fear is what he drives on. There is absolutely no need to fear him, not even one bit. When it matters, this type is not heroic or strong but will act cowardice (out of fear and excess of self-concern). You are way stronger and courageous than he ever can be.

Just have a good laugh about his obsessions :-)

Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
op u gud?

I'm good. I'm just being amused at the silly reasoning that romancelanders on nairaland use.

Ishilove claims I am following her, while she was the one that came trolling on my thread. This very thread that we are on.

Bro, have you ever seen me in the romance section? I'm rarely there as it is only frontpage posts that might carry me there.

We are on the religion section.

Who is stalking who? (Tufanja is her alter ego) grin
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
JackBizzle:

I would like to know where you got your quack qualifications in psychology from grin grin

I guess from the same institution where you graduated in your atheistic theology grin
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by JackBizzle: 4:51am On Feb 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by urahara(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I wonder why JackBizzle made that blatant claim . You see why he hasn't provided a video yet . #JackBizzleProvideThatVideo

This was a nice response

Childish
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
HOW ABOUT STOP CALLING US ATHIEST N START CALLING US SCIENTIST grin CAUSE SAYING ATHIEST MOST PEOPLE WILL THINK ITS A RELIGION N START CATEGORIESING RELIGION TOGETHER WITH ATHIEST...
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by orunto27: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
It 's insanity.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by orunto27: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
It's insanity. It has no Parents.
Re: Atheism Is Frustrating. by ScienceWatch: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
dalaman:

He has shown you videos of people discriminating against other atheist. It is not an extra ordinary thing. Just provide a video of your God in action or some objective evidence for any of the claims you make as a christian. It is that simple.
I can show you thousands of videos of scientifically verifiable evidence that can stand up to any test in a High Court.

Do you really want to see my God in action ? Do you love truth at all cost ?

Would you dare to test the veracity of all this video evidence in a High Court of Law ? Put you money where your mouth is.
If you are cheap, then Amnesty International launched a new website, the Citizen Evidence Lab, to provide advocates tools and lessons to help them authenticate user-generated video.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye , Ken4Christ

hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / The History Of Olumba Olumba (the Brotherhood Of Cross And Star) / Should A Church Worker Who Fornicated Confess To The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.