Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) (46490 Views)

UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
na normal thing, his transport money dey hin pocket. he go use am play nairabet after svhool.

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by kachnov(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Its called para....
cool stuff but risky.

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by redcliff: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
The person we should be more worried about is the op who is driving around with an almost broken wind shield.
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
kirchofff:
don't be daft man, d dude was heading to sch

Always quick to insult.. I know your type..

3 Likes

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Markog(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin@Op, u said The Risk "Students" Take In Warri To Get To School.

But na only one conductor abi keke-na-pep enthusiast I de see with school bag naa..

I was hoping to see about 30students swimming in river filled with crocodiles without shoes like bro GEJ...

2 Likes

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by sleekyonyx(f): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
@ Op...from the pix ur phone screen look cracked...Abi na my eyes the deceive me grin

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by sleekyonyx(f): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Markog:
grin grin@Op, u said The Risk "Students" Take In Warri To Get To School.

But na only one conductor abi keke-na-pep enthusiast I de see with school bag naa..

I was hoping to see about 30students swimming in river filled with crocodiles without shoes like bro GEJ...
lol....rotfl grin

2 Likes

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by WizPrince1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Warri is too funny... everything about comedy is in Warri. Infact they own it from origin

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Hishowlau(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
I saw this today along Effurun-Sapele Road, close to Water Resources Junction. See what students now do just to get to school! I think it is funny but also risky!!! The tricycle rider was being helpful but his 'kindness' could turn to troubles if caught by the police grin grin

Op Na who get d motor wey u dey inside. D windscreen don't crack oooo. Police no go catch d boy, na u dem go catch ooo...lol

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Dynamite02: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2016
We used to call this "tan-go-lyy" ......back then we did it for fun,but if the driver catch you ennnn!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2016
See as I dey burst laf cheesy

Rapmoney, you even dey fast to snap d guy? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by kenny905(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Look at the camera man front glass, c ow e break....hehehe warti na garri

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by longayink: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2016
The Warri students dem must be Itchekiri. Many of their older generation sign poverty under one Naija forever.

You need to see itchekiri young people begging in European cities.

Here in Naija, their old people and some younger ones abuse IPOB and other groups who make moves to bring them out of this poverty and suffering.in the midst of plenty in one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by lonelydora: 12:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Rapmoney, wetin crack your windshield? Its unsafe to drive such car where I live.

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Frankiss44:

So because the dude is carrying a bag means he is going to school? Does that look like a school uniform? undecided
No, na Navy uniform! grin
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2016
sleeknick:
WAFF TOWN FOR LIFE
I dey tell u!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:31am On Jan 26, 2016
lonelydora:
Rapmoney, wetin crack your windshield? Its unsafe to drive such car where I live.
Oga, na Uduaghan bus be that nah. Nor be me get am. Na passe I be! grin

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
See as I dey burst laf cheesy

Rapmoney, you even dey fast to snap d guy? cheesy
My guy, wetin man pikin go do?
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2016
sleekyonyx:
@ Op...from the pix ur phone screen looked cracked...Abi na my eyes the deceive me grin
Abeg, na ur eyes grin
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Lobolintin(m): 12:54am On Jan 26, 2016
This one small...

Come Lagos those days when we go school....
How mnu school does days get school bus

Nah pick up things oo
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by smart8927(m): 1:06am On Jan 26, 2016
you can lie o grin grin grin grin
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by queenfav(f): 1:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Frankiss44:

So because the dude is carrying a bag means he is going to school? Does that look like a school uniform? undecided
that's urhobo college uniform.I know that well.

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by grandstar(m): 1:25am On Jan 26, 2016
And this made front page angryAnd this made front page
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by queenfav(f): 1:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
No, na Navy uniform! grin
lol..ur mouth sha..Area!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by gary400(m): 1:33am On Jan 26, 2016
ordinary keke napep na risk...shuu!!...ask anybody wey school for mapoly 08-10...na tipper/dangaria wey dey carry sand or cattle....na em we dey catch rich sch gate....u go get money buh no bus...u gats sit for front in class to understand lectures na....now am living ok...no hassle....Mosha Allahu
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 26, 2016
Believe me Its nfin!
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by neonly: 1:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Normal things nw come to St finbarrs in late 90 u go fear fear fight wit moluwe always it was fun sha grin
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Ndipe(m): 2:08am On Jan 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
I saw this today along Effurun-Sapele Road, close to Water Resources Junction. See what students now do just to get to school! I think it is funny but also risky!!! The tricycle rider was being helpful but his 'kindness' could turn to troubles if caught by the police grin grin

How is it funny?
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Ganjafama(m): 3:00am On Jan 26, 2016
That is an Urhobo College student. But, I thought the school is very disciplined.

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by jman77(m): 3:56am On Jan 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
you Na aproko o........Na every your eye see you dey yearn?

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by legaccii(m): 4:29am On Jan 26, 2016
Rapmoney:

no b today naaa,e don tey. 9ja 4lyf. grin
Rapmoney:

no b today naaa,e don tey. 9ja 4lyf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) / WASSCE: South-West States To Reopen Schools / Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.