Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

The Unity Schools Brouhaha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Unity Schools Brouhaha (789 Views)

. / Warning Signs To Nigerians - Political Brouhaha. / Unity Schools Admission: 30% Merit, 70% Other Factors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unity Schools Brouhaha by medex(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2006
As an alumni of one of the Unity Schools,the recent uproar about the standard (or lack of it) of these schools really bites me.should the schools be run like a private business venture or as a collaboration of Government and private participation? Perhaps the status quo should even be retained.
What do u guys think?
Ps:i'm a new member of Nairaland so i still need some time to feel up the site.See ya

(1) (Reply)

"new topic" Botton / Anambra Bans Condoms And Birth Control In The Name Of Morality. Are They Daft? / Petition To Compel The Navy To Apologise To Uzoma Okere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.