Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,227 members, 7,867,590 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Corper's Diary: My Escapades In Adura Community (6) The Final Showdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper's Diary: My Escapades In Adura Community (6) The Final Showdown (1178 Views)

Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Corper's Diary: My Escapades At Adura Community (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper's Diary: My Escapades In Adura Community (6) The Final Showdown by Psaduwa007: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Finally, the NYSC was over and I was free to leave Adura for home. I felt bad leaving, not just because I had grown fond of the place but because of my love, Shade. She had wept the previous evening when she had visited me at the lodge for the last time.

She had only calmed down when we arranged to meet up in Lagos in a week's time.

As the vehicle drove away from the town, I had the feeling that I was leaving a vital part of me behind, wondering if things would ever be alright for us.

Back in Lagos, I rested for some time from all the rigours of the programme. Ibim, my girlfriend came to see me but even she could tell I was no longer interested in the relationship before I told her about Shade.

"You've changed so much, Francis. So, your own National Service is to go and fall in love! Instead of serving your fatherland, it was a girl you were 'servicing!' I'm disappointed in you!" she said harshly.
I tried to hold and reason with her but she rebuffed me.
"Leave me alone! Don't touch me! Cheat! Idiot! I hope you have a miserable life with her!" she said vehemently before storming out.

Later, with the help of my mother, I began processing my application for further studies abroad.
My father was not in support of the arrangements, for according to him, 'we have equally good schools in this country where you can do your Masters programme. Why go and spend all that money in another country?'

I did not understand his grouse as he was not the one footing the bill. My Mum was responsible for everything, so what was his problem, I wondered. As a rich business woman, she made more money from her business in a month than my father's annual salary!

Shade came down to Lagos to see me about two weeks after my return. It was a happy reunion for us. Her birthday was coming up in a few days and she was planning a little party, to be held in her elder sister's house at Ogba, Lagos where she was staying.

"I want to use the opportunity to introduce you to my close friends and family," she stated as she discussed her plans for the day. We were in my bedroom in my house. My parents had gone out with my younger sister Ruth and except for the maid, we were alone.

"Maybe, we should announce our engagement then. What do you think?" she asked as she rested on my chest.
"Sounds great," I said. "But, is it not better to wait till the matter with the Prince is resolved first. You are still engaged to him you know," I pointed out.

"I'm done with him! I told him so when he came to Adura to see me a few days ago," she disclosed.

"You did? What was his reaction?" I queried....

Continued at http://truelifestoriesng..com.ng/2016/01/corpers-diary-my-escapades-in-adura_62.html

You can also follow us on https://www.facebook.com/escapades007/

Remember to leave a comment - Or Send comments/suggestions to 08054701481 (SMS only)

psaduwa@yahoo.com or psaduwa007@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

See This Cute And Young Nairalander / Sex / Ladies Check Out Reasons Why You Should Have Se X During Your Menstrual Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.