Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,985 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones (2425 Views)

This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! / Carlcare Is Here With You / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hello Family, Partners, Friends and Well Wishes. It was indeed an Awesome 2016, it was our Year of spreading and as we know Spreading continues. And here's 2017 Our Year of Flourishing.... Season we make Significant Attainment.... Persistent Productivity and Luxuriant Growth. We at Solutionworld we're More Grateful to God for giving us this year to Flourish and make maximum impact on our society and the life of our people around the globe. It's also my pleasure to inform you that we have gone as far much as to acquire our own accessories directly from the producers in China and as the order is, it was done to our specification with respect to original and fine finishing in mobile phone accessories and gadgets including flex, casing, batteries, screen, touchpads etc. TECNO, INFINIX, IPHONES , BLACKBERRY, SAMSUNG, ITEL, GIONEE, WIKO, ETC ALL ACCESSORIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AND WE HAVE THE BEST HAND TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS. CALL IN FROM EVERY PART OF THE CITY IN LAGOS WE'LL DEFINITELY REACH AT YOU
PHONE NUMBER :+234-7030969844,+234-8100553310
Email Address young4queens@yahoo.com
Whatsapp me :07030969844
Office Address :1 Ola Ayeni Street off under Bridge computer village ikeja
Call in, You will be glad you did

1 Share

Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by opey112(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
You are not up to standard yet....you don't keep to your words.talking from experience.
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by madgoat(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2016
SolutionWorld:
Having problems with your infinix,Tecno And Itel phones, is the touchpad broken,malfunctioning or not working at all or your infinix phone's not powering, Does it get hot, hanging and some other problems that you have been observed. Call 07030969844, Carlcare certified Engineer ready to help you out on any problem concerning phones. or email me: young4queens@yahoo. com
Call in and have solutions while you smile home as you come
Visit us at Compute village Ikeja Lagos state

How much will it cost to repair a damaged Infinix Hot Note Touchpad. It fell and cracked.
Will the replacement of the touchpad be with the infinix factory custom produced touch pad or china touch pad bought frm computer village ?

Reason i ask is bcoz i once replaced my damaged tecno screen wt someone advertising here as carlcare engineer and ot was poorly done. The screen looked fake, just like d one u will buy on d roadside shop at computer village and it wasnt so responsive too.

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by Orator2383: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Don't you repair other phones?

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nice question since all of them has the same mechanism,I also work on blackberry, iphones etc
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
@ madgoat, since your infinix hot note touchpad is broken, and from your previous experience comparing factory and copied touch pad. Both are available all depends on individuals choice and pocket. The factory standard includes the top casing, screen and touchpad all must be changed and the cost invariably is so high, while some prefer changing the broken touchpad instead of the three in one.
@ Opey 112 just try to give my service a try and see things for ur self
For everyone that called in today, ones who make out time to come to my office @ Mr Lanre, bukky,olayemi hope you all were satisfied at the quality of service rendered today
Our mandate is quality and satisfaction.
Call in tomorrow, visit us as well, as u enjoy our affordable and quality service
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by mindtricks: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
SolutionWorld:
Having problems with your infinix,Tecno And Itel phones, is the touchpad broken,malfunctioning or not working at all or your infinix phone's not powering, Does it get hot, hanging and some other problems that you have been observed. Call 07030969844, Carlcare certified Engineer ready to help you out on any problem concerning phones. or email me: young4queens@yahoo. com
Visit us at Computer village Ikeja Lagos state

Fake or original Carlcare?

What happended to your official Carlcare centres?

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
personnels make up Carlcare and you re in this conversation with a person not just name.
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by konkocious(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Phantom z front camera problem, it blur when taking pictures with it.
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by Marvel1206: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
SolutionWorld:

Abeg my itel 1503 is lagging srsly.. what should i do
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
@ konkocious, the front camera has gotten damaged and needs to be changed.
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
@ konkocious, the front camera has gotten damaged and needs to be changed. damage as such can be caused by liquid touching the cam's region
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
@ mavel the term you used here is not part of our jargons, whatever it may be I think you are referring to the case of hanging or slow while operating. in any of these it is caused when the phone storage capacity is almost filled there makes much demands on the Os resulting to slowness of the phone, in the other way round its a software or programming problem at which it needs to be updated
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by konkocious(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wat will be d cost for changing it
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Friends, hence forth the cost of services or items will not be discussed Here, please who wished to inquire the cost of anything should please go private by calling the number on the page platform. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
wow revival series or you can cal it miracle.X551 or the one you call infinix hot note not powering, after working on the panel, it abruptly came back to life... The owner was so glad and full of thanks. Join us in the revival series and more as we bring phone solutions to you. Be it screen problem, Touchpad problem, Speaker problem and so on
Call the Number displayed
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Good evening friends its been awhile how is everybody doing hope great
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by stinville(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2016
How much is a Tecno phantom Z touch screen?
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Good evening family how re we all doing.... sincerely great. sorry for this Long break so far ,we're trying to put some infrastructure together at my new office at computer village so as serve the larger society better.
@ stinville your phantom z what's the rate of the damage, did it break to the inner screen
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by stinville(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2016
SolutionWorld:
Good evening family how re we all doing.... sincerely great. sorry for this Long break so far ,we're trying to put some infrastructure together at my new office at computer village so as serve the larger society better.
@ stinville your phantom z what's the rate of the damage, did it break to the inner screen
Yes. And it blank now
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by Babysho(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2016
SolutionWorld:

hello please my Infinix Hot Note charging port got damaged....my phone doesnt charge at all....pls tell me how much it will cost me to repair it.tnx
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
SolutionWorld:
Hello Family, Partners, Friends and Well Wishes. It was indeed an Awesome 2016, it was our Year of spreading and as we know Spreading continues. And here's 2017 Our Year of Flourishing.... Season we make Significant Attainment.... Persistent Productivity and Luxuriant Growth. We at Solutionworld we're More Grateful to God for giving us this year to Flourish and make maximum impact on our society and the life of our people around the globe. It's also my pleasure to inform you that we have gone as far much as to acquire our own accessories directly from the producers in China and as the order is, it was done to our specification with respect to original and fine finishing in mobile phone accessories and gadgets including flex, casing, batteries, screen, touchpads etc. TECNO, INFINIX, IPHONES , BLACKBERRY, SAMSUNG, ITEL, GIONEE, WIKO, ETC ALL ACCESSORIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AND WE HAVE THE BEST HAND TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS. CALL IN FROM EVERY PART OF THE CITY IN LAGOS WE'LL DEFINITELY REACH AT YOU
PHONE NUMBER :+234-7030969844,+234-8100553310
Email Address young4queens@yahoo.com
Whatsapp me :07030969844
Office Address :1 Ola Ayeni Street off under Bridge computer village ikeja
Call in, You will be glad you did
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by holatunde1759(m): 4:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Pls can you change the board of my Sony Xperia Z? it fell inside water and it has refused to come up since.
Thank you
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by donlyone(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2017
I will like for you to help me replace the complete screen of my INFINIX ZERO 2.

I want original screen.
Do you have it in stock?

How much will it cost?

Thanks
Re: Carlcare Smart Solutions For Tecno, Infinix And Itel Phones by SolutionWorld: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2019
H[b]ello partners and friend's, we at solutionworld wish you a Happy and prosperous New year.we're back and better to serve you and give you the best of our services. Now our promotions ranging from servicing of phones panel to changing of screen continues with good discount. Patronize us and tell the difference. God bless you[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone repair / The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) / Which One Consumes More Battery? WIFI Or MOBILE DATA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.