Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) (48665 Views)

6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) / 3 Headless Bodies Found In 80-year-old Herbalist’s House In Osun State (photos) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by JustOzito(f): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2016
person wey get the building nahim get questions to answer...
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by NigeriaReports: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Btruth: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2016
There's no prove that link the church to the crime now. We were only told that there's a church close by. So, people should not conclude that the church has anything to do with it. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by RealSleek(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2016
where are the contractors/workers, they need to be arrested asap...they must have been paid handsomely to do this evil job
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by dgitrader(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2016
WHAT IS THE LINK BETWEEN THE BODIES AND THE CHURCH? THINK CRITICALLY BEFORE CONDEMNATION. NO LINK.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by jude33084(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2016
catlova:
I first say "in the foundation of a church initially" and now its in the foundation of a building.

If it were to be a mosque, we would have seen it all over the news. Islamic this and that.

We wont be free until we accept that we humans are the evil in ourselves and its not religion that tells u to do bad.

People do not blame Muslims for rituals bro, wink

Most ugly incident like this happened in either in a church somewhere in the west or east but NOT in a mosque?

If it was a bomb now,....ehen! grin

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by erusen: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2016
catlova:
I first say "in the foundation of a church initially" and now its in the foundation of a building.

If it were to be a mosque, we would have seen it all over the news. Islamic this and that.

We wont be free until we accept that we humans are the evil in ourselves and its not religion that tells u to do bad.

how was it the foundation of the church
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by jopretty(f): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Lord have Mercy! And to think these dead ones have families praying and hoping they return alive is heartbreaking.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2016
If you gullible and an idiot, continue to give those robbers and ritualists on pulpits your money which they call tithes. I know however that there are few of the pastors and churches that are genuine and sincere.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2016
Oh blood of God shocked
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2016
icedfire:
Bodies found along enugu-ph EXPRESS way, what has the church got to do with it.
Exactly! And how were they discovered? What led the discoverers there lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by beautydavid: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2016
embarassedwhat a lyf
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Mpanyi: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2016
Why accuse the so-called church without evidence?
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2016
I wouldn't be surprise if devil marvels at the rate religions are been used for inhumane acts in this world especially Nigeria. sometimes I doubt if some diabolical acts are done by humans with red blood flow in there vain .
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by eltweezy90(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2016
Human life is no longer sacred! People are killed on a day to day basis. Only God can judge us. Lord Jesus please let myself and my loved ones not come to an end like this. Amen.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Do u even read the details . Bodies found along a church road that can be a link or a starting point for investigation .
Mpanyi:
Why accuse the so-called church without evidence?
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by getukudo(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2016
In the mid 90's in Port Harcourt, same stuff happened but this time around they used babies...it was a church site! So I won't be surprised anyway. They were eventually caught sha.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Cetona(f): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2016
Mutuwa:
undecided

Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.
This your moniker tho grin
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Maser: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2016
Luckylife:
Do u even read the details . Bodies found in the church foundation, that can be a link or a starting point for investigation .

You are the one who didn't read well! Go back and re-read again. If you still understand the same thing, then see a doctor or go back to school...
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2016
Cetona:

This your moniker tho grin

you no like am?
am harmless. wink
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by sugarcoatedben(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2016
bloomstar:
people can be very wicked.....
and later people will be rushing to the church for miracles!!!!
Father remove me, my friends and family from such.
people will always point fingers but it is not in anybodys place to judge,take am easy abeg
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Cetona(f): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2016
Mutuwa:

you no like am?
am harmless. wink
E no matter whether I like am abi I no like am nagrin. Just wondering why you chose it.
Kai bahaushe ne?
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by agitator: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Once heard a story of a mason that was kidnapped and made to cast some virgin females into the pillar of a house under construction. Strange things happen in 9ja. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Peckygirl(f): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2016
lolaxavier:

There is outrage in Enugu State following the discovery, Monday evening, shocking images of dead bodies buried in shallow graves along the Enugu Port-Harcourt Express Road.

The incident, which occurred at the Ugwuaji Area of the State has kept residents in tears.

DAILY POST gathered that human parts and fresh dead bodies were discovered at an uncompleted building, inside a bush along the Express Way.

A source hinted that curious villagers raised the alarm, which prompted security agencies to invade the location.

In the meantime, villagers are pointing accusing fingers on a new church located close to the scene.

One of those who were at the scene described the act as “wicked and the most inhuman action I have seen in my entire life.”
“I was traveling when I saw the crowd there and had to stop. This is wickedness of the highest order. Accusing fingers are being pointed at a particular new church along that road; I don’t know who did this; but I must say that the wicked will never go unpunished.

“People no longer value human lives; for whatever purpose this was done, it is heart breaking”, he lamented.

However, the police is yet to make official statement on the matter.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/25/breaking-dead-bodies-discovered-in-foundation-of-enugu-church-building-photos/

This is pure wickedness in high places.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2016
Akkord4gov:
You see thousands of people shouting and rolling on the floor after being brainwashed in a church and you think the pastor is truly a God sent...Think
Let me stop here before people come and say "don't judge man of God". Many have been brainwashed with the spirit of those that were killed and buried for juju

What has church got to do with this?
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2016
Imortal001:
Pastors and vuduism just like bread and akara.. all this one now is for them to have plenty members to collect their offering to enrich himself and his family..
You see how people deceive you to blame church in a situation that has nothing to do with church?
Is the building foundation in which those bodies were layed owned by the a church or church member?
Even the story teller could not quote anybody but instead he says"people are suspecting the church has something to do with it.
How much fibbleminded can people like you be to conclude that the church is responsible for those evil crimes? You ask yourself a simple question, why should you be so fooled by people who are cleverly manipulating you think the way they want and you fell for it because of hatred for church and things of God.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Kulas: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2016
What is happening to my home state.Unbelievable!!!.God have mercy.Pls let this matter be seriously investigated.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Juliuxxxxx: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2016
rip
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Rotimi47: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2016
The owner of that property should be arrested.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Am not surprise if the news is from those region....
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Religion of love and peace!
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by delightf(f): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2016
sadpls Lord show us mercy
Show us mercy oh lord we cry oh lord we cry for mercy
Jehovah is watching @ those pastors that God did nt even cal to do the work of God
These youths maube they went to work there
Father remove me nd myfamily memebers nd my husband my generation my friends dnt let us be a victim. To any false church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market. / Herdsmen Shooting Sporadically In Imo State - Vanguard / Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.