Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) (48724 Views)

6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) / 3 Headless Bodies Found In 80-year-old Herbalist’s House In Osun State (photos) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by theodoretatimi: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2016
ye,ori iyami o. c wickednes nd God jst pam dey watch. nd at d end of d day d evil doer mit repent nd God wil frgv nd set free.hmmmmmm.it is wel o.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2016
but how was it discovered who went to unearth the place..

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Wizprodigy: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2016
iambabaG:
Ndigbo kwenu..!!

I am forced to associate wit the End Time Crew.. Money dat cannot guarantee us eternal life or immortality. Vanity upon vanity!!
MUMU
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2016
Imortal001:
Pastors and vuduism [sic] just like bread and akara.. all this one now is for them to have plenty members [sic] to collect their offering to enrich himself [sic] and his family..
Relax. You're not a Christian.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2016
Well, I do wonder when pastor did a bad thing, people we be saying dont judge man of God. We have to change her orientation. If any pastor find guilty he should face the consequences.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2016
jude33084:

People do not blame Muslims for rituals bro, wink

Most ugly incident like this happened in either in a church somewhere in the west or east but NOT in a mosque?

If it was a bomb now,....ehen! grin

Hahahahahaha. Bombing n beheading bah. cheesy cheesy
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Etizz: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2016
Stop pointing accusing fingers,.....

No one is guilty until the law has find him or her guilty....

If I may ask, is that foundation not belonging to somebody??

Why not pointing accusing finger to the owner of d building they were found instead.....

Only Allah knows...
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Quite disheartening. I once asked a guy clamouring for the resurrection of Bakassi boyz if he is from enugu state. He never answered that but I knew his fears.
May God bless us all.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Prosper123: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2016
Whatefa
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by famlead1: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2016
Chaiii could dis b true or conspiracy? Chaii doz corpse left dia houses hoping to return to dia family members, all dis miracle churches!!!!!
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2016
Na the one wey we no see plenty pass...
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by famlead1: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Chaiii could dis be true or conspiracy? These pple left dia homes expecting to comeback to dia families!!!!! All diz new happening churches. May God have mercy
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by jamst2(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
bloomstar:
people can be very wicked..... and later people will be rushing to the church for miracles!!!! Father remove me, my friends and family from such.
Huh! So,you have been look for miracles ba
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by maradonat(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
This shows the end time is near. Repent for the Kingdom of God is at Hand.
People are now accusing the Church that is located close to the place. Remember, you dont accuse falsefully, it was not reported that the Church owns the Land or property.....so the Church should not be accused.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by naijacarlovers: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
May all the perpetrators be caught and the highest punishment dispensed without fear or prejudice.

www.naijacarlovers.com says so.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by ApenaEde: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
icedfire:
Bodies found along enugu-ph EXPRESS way, what has the church got to do with it.
Don't b silly, Is it difficult 2 read a simple write up like this ?, neighbours were destroying foundation of a Church 2 get d buried body & u ar asking a foolish question. Bodies found along Enugu- PH way but exactly where.? Beneath d very foundation of a Church. Don't b so dumb & dodgy.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cetona:

E no matter whether I like am abi I no like am nagrin. Just wondering why you chose it.
Kai bahaushe ne?

na asali kuwa...
amma its not a bad moniker is it?
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
This country ehn...........
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by HENSEXIE(f): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Y suspect A̶̲̥̅ nearby church?wen dey shuld Βε̲̣̣̣̥ questionin d owner of d buildin
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked My God!
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Cetona(f): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mutuwa:

na asali kuwa...
amma its not a bad moniker is it?
Toh, ya yi kyau. Hausa bakwai ko Banza bakwai?grin
It is not bad, it is just a painful truth. Having it as a moniker just seems weird. It could mean terror sha, maybe you are mutuwa itself that terrorizes people
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Raphael81(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
wat a wicked world, maybe it was ritual purposes
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by xage(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
catlova:
I first saw "in the foundation of a church initially" and now its in the foundation of a building.

If it were to be a mosque, we would have seen it all over the news. Islamic this and that.

We wont be free until we accept that we humans are the evil in ourselves and its not religion that tells u to do bad.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cetona:

Toh, ya yi kyau. Hausa bakwai ko Banza bakwai?grin
It is not bad, it is just a painful truth. Having it as a moniker just seems weird. It could mean terror sha, maybe you are mutuwa itself that terrorizes people

hausa bakwai mana.. grin
alright then..its just that its certain,but its hour is not ..ie (mutuwa)
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Cetona(f): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mutuwa:

hausa bakwai mana.. grin
alright then..its just that its certain,but its hour is not ..ie (mutuwa)
Wani gari kenan? Don't mind me o, i just jump at few opportunities I have to converse in hausa. Kar intashi wata rana in ga na gagara hausa sad.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Catherine29: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Serious wickedness.... Naija

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by surey: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dead bodies found at the foundation of a church, why are you hiding?
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by mceze(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
agitator:
Once heard a story of a mason that was kidnapped and made to cast some virgin females into the pillar of a house under construction. Strange things happen in 9ja. shocked shocked shocked

I have heard that too. The story is true
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by ilyas26(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Association of namecheckers. Yeebos I hail una o
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by ilyas26(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Association of namecheckers. Yeebos I hail una o. I hope those are not IPOB youths
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by moneyurch(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
highmood:
Jeez! All guys? I so many guess within me. May be a situation whereby the men seek something else and thereby got something else. Or the handiwork of a cult group or maybe the owner of the land should be question.
it could be game things black and a touch of red, why can't we be specific? is it the church foundation or a building along the road?
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cetona:

Wani gari kenan? Don't mind me o, i just jump at few opportunities I have to converse in hausa. Kar intashi wata rana in ga na gagara hausa sad.

Its Ohk ai..daga kaduna na ke..zaria to be precise.
Kai dan ina ne? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) / Policemen Chase Guest To Death At A Burial Service In Ogun / Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.