Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans (966 Views)

Ashes- Tribute Song From MI To Aluu4- Lyrics Included. / First Tribute Song To Mc Loph Is Out - Pain In My Heart / ~Cece Winans In Nigeria . . . ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by obinna5000(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2009
Tribute song to Michael Jackson called "Better On The Other Side" by Diddy, The Game, Polow Da Don, Usher, Chris Brown, Mario Winans & Boyz II Men.

Listen or download it here:

http://www.box.net/shared/z63l72udbo
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by gboye9: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2009
kodus to you men.Nice song.Thanks for sharing.The guy just died yesterday and they've come up with a song already.Infact,if them p.diddy were africans,i would have suspected that they killed mj just to sell their song.Mj is a legend.People still loved him.desite all the controversies that sorrounded him.I mean from the colour change down to him being accused of being a peadophile.
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by ikamefa(f): 1:49am On Jun 27, 2009
arrant nonsense! angry warrahell! angry were they waiting for him to die or something? angry shior!!!
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by kosovo(m): 3:16am On Jun 27, 2009
arrant nonsense! warrahell! were they waiting for him to die or something? shior!!!
you have no idea of what you are talking about.
Nigerians are too DULL.

I will miss him so dearly, Religion couldn't unite us, politics couldn't unite us, games couldn't unite us, but one man, POP LEGEND MICHEAL JACKSON did with his music, he is the ONLY, the FIRST and the LAST.
your reward is in heaven, i am really happy he lasted this long, seeing how americans wanted him down, series of court cases swept him off, and it so painfull and pathetic that in that part of the world, people just sue to make money out of great men.
M.J may your sweet and gentle sould rest in perfect peace.
june 26th, WORLD MICHEAL JACSKON'S DAY. the day the entire WORLD STOOD STILL
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by ikamefa(f): 3:25am On Jun 27, 2009
kosovo:

Nigerians are too DULL.

i suppose  you know what you are yapping about?

Mr klingonian who is  a geek intelligent?  cheesy
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by mailmalc(m): 3:47am On Jun 27, 2009
dope!
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by chiogo(f): 5:26am On Jun 27, 2009
Yeah, they already made t-shirts of him too on 106 & park . . .Like dang! the man just passed away yesterday. undecided

Nice song.
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by HohDee(m): 5:33am On Jun 27, 2009
9ice one poster, there sum oda kids tht do sing 4 d ICON also
check out,
yung berg ft Loco---we miss u (M.J tribute)
thxs 4 d link though
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by HohDee(m): 5:34am On Jun 27, 2009
chiogo:

Yeah, they already made t-shirts of him too on 106 & park . . .Like dang! the man just passed away yesterday. undecided
yeah! was kinda surprise also, thts United State 4 u menh!
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by iniguy(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2009
Expect more tributes for mj
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by Igwe9(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2009
cry
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by drn0(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2009
obinna5000:

Tribute song to Michael Jackson called "Better On The Other Side" by Diddy, The Game, Polow Da Don, Usher, Chris Brown, Mario Winans & Boyz II Men.

Listen or download it here:

http://www.box.net/shared/z63l72udbo

Hey Obi5000, thumbs up 4 dat joint, u are the man may d king rest in peace. Still lukin 4ward 2 d 50Cent tribute songs 2 wacko. Its free on thisis50.com but my connection aint strong at d moment to get it on board hia. but u av done great wit dis one, kip it up!!!
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by stkris(m): 3:22am On Jun 29, 2009
ikamefa:

arrant nonsense! angry warrahell! angry were they waiting for him to die or something? angry shior!!!

this is the most baseless comment of the year

@topic
this track is dope! da game came correct as always
Re: Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans by tosinaded(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2009
kosovo:

Nigerians are too DULL.

I will miss him so dearly, Religion couldn't unite us, politics couldn't unite us, games couldn't unite us, but one man, POP LEGEND MICHEAL JACKSON did with his music, he is the ONLY, the FIRST and the LAST.
your reward is in heaven, i am really happy he lasted this long, seeing how americans wanted him down, series of court cases swept him off, and it so painfull and pathetic that in that part of the world, people just sue to make money out of great men.
M.J may your sweet and gentle sould rest in perfect peace.
june 26th, WORLD MICHEAL JACSKON'S DAY. the day the entire WORLD STOOD STILL

gbam!!!!
LIFE OF A CELEB IS bleeped UP!!!!
THEY BRING U FROM NOTHING AND TURN U TO A god AND THEN THEY TAKE IT ALL BACK AND MAKE U MISERABLE TILL U DIE

(1) (Reply)

Album Revew-kel's The Investment / Wande Coal's M2m Or Psquare's Danger Album? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.