Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive (1517 Views)

The Five Main Reasons Women Don’t Enjoy Sex / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. / 7 Unreal Factors That Often Cause Delay In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by HerexG(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Don’t get it twisted, being attractive goes beyond looks, it is a vital virtue a lady must have. It is the force that will develop the desire of people craving to get close to you, but there are some factors that would hinder it all. Week in week out some ladies don’t make new friends, they will keep wondering why people are not coming close to them. Ladies, the solution is not far fetched, here are five main factors that make a lady unattractive, so kindly read up and let’s get Nigeria lighted up with more attractive ladies. If you don’t want the world to pass you by, you should be attractive….

1. Lack of Confident: it is believed that whatever you have inside of you is what would reflect outwardly, having confidence is an inside factor, that will reflect on you outwardly, it is a factor that cannot be hidden. Now show me a lady that’s got good confidence in herself and I will show you a magnetic lady, she attracts anything in her range of reach. The confidence doesn’t only work for her looks alone, but also in her choice of field or career. These are the kind of ladies you find in the marketing department of most firms, they are highly sort after. Lacking confidence in life repels just like two south pole magnet faced together most especially when you are a lady, the only people you get attracted to yourself most times as a lady who lacks confidence are people most especially men who wants to take advantage of you, and most times they zap when they have gotten what they want from you. So ladies develop all that confidence well enough and get them all attracted to you like ants are attracted to sweets.

2. Poor Hygiene: I will like to share a personal experience I had with a lady with a bad hygiene, just last year I met a girl who got me attracted with her personality and confidence, so I strike up a conversation with her, we got close to each other. So then one day I invited her over, she eventually came and we got talking, so I accidentally moved closer to her, Lawd have mercy! I was highly disappointed at the offensive odor I perceived from her, immediately she became unattractive to me even though she has got all the specs I need in a lady. I faked a call and discharged her, till date the lady kept wondering why I stopped contacting her. Having a good hygiene goes beyond making stylish hair, putting on a clean and smart clothing, keeping your nails neat and your undies clean, the way you smell gives people an idea of how hygienic you are. Make your hygiene a priority to you today to remain a top notch attractive lady.

3. Selfish: Personally, I do away with the “me” “me” kind of ladies, they know nothing else but themselves, you will most times find words like “Me” and “I” in their choice of words, selflessness is not in their dictionary. They are the attention seeking kind of girls, they want the world radar to be on them alone and they easily get depressed when the attention they seek is not forthcoming. A selfless service most times attracts the right kind of people to you but selfishness repels.

4. Bad Character: You will all agree with me that no one will ever want to get close to a lady with bad a character except her mom; they will try to avoid her as much as they can. No one is born with a good character, in fact, our environment teaches us to be hostile and insensitive, but as a lady who wants to achieve meaningful things out of life you need to learn how to become a lady with a great character. After you have attracted them with your looks, confidence, fashion, what would actually make them stay and keep coming back to you is your character.

5. Weak Fashion Scope: Picture speaks louder than voice; people get attracted to whatever is pleasant to the eyes. When they can’t come close to you; let your fashion speak for you. I’m not saying you should buy up all the most expensive fashion materials; they are lots of affordable and good fashion materials out there you can buy. What really matters in fashion scope is the combination; thank goodness there a lot fashion websites and materials that can help you step up your fashion game. You are not a boy, so stop having that Tomboy looks, dress like a lady because dressing like a lady makes you look more attractive except you are the man. Aside from entertaining us, I want to see the famous Nollywood actress Rita Dominic help a lot of our ladies with her mind blowing fashion tips. Always remember that you dress the way you want to be addressed.

The win win game begins with how attractive and appealing you are, so be more attractive and get the world at your finger tip today……

Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by donTbone(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
cool
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by MonitorinSpirit(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
6. Love for money

1 Like

Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by Mhizkel(f): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Interesting! cool
Saucy ladies repulse me.
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by tommychow(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why don't Nigerian women acknowledge dieting and intensive cardio as a means to look fit and attractive? Most of them believe if they don't have it, they can't get it or if they lost it, it's gone forever then they completely give up and give in into becoming a big sack of meat. REPULSIVE! Then the same cubsters will be asking for a tall, muscular, six-packed, rich brother. My friend SHARRAP!
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by octopusfreaky(f): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
waow, i never knew people smell.
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by rawpadgin(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
MonitorinSpirit:
6. Love for money
so they should hate money abi
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
100% True!
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by sauceEEP(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dumb ladies...
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Bet those peeps that smell, don't they know they smell? I mean I have a frnd back in schl but to tell her was a prob and she acts(or shld I say she does not care) about it. It's a huge turn off
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by Smellymouth: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
OK.. noted
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by CharleyCharley: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
mouth odor. Like the fellow above
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by gsalvatore: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
waow, i never knew people smell.
ofcourse people smell- nice.
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by skywalker240(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
smelly hair and braids
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by Holywizard: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
TO FUCVK JUST DEY HUNGRY ME
Re: The Five Main Factors That Makes A Lady Unattractive by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
TWO REASONS:
BODY ODOUR
POOR ENGLISH

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Prefer Sex At Night / White Women Are Better Than Nigeria Women / Funny Things Weed Got Us Do.... Lolz..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.