Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) (56920 Views)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by niyi123: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why are they allowing him to display his madness in public, they should just handcuff him.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by Eshinwaju: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
M4gunners:
What do you know about America prison?Have you been there before? Do you think Americans jail a fredom fighter?Just respect yourself.

Go and solicit for arms to fight the US....then come back and tell us how welcoming they will be.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by wizkidblogger(f): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmnn.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by pleiades45: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
M4gunners:
What do you know about America prison?Have you been there before? Do you think Americans jail a fredom fighter? Just respect yourself.
hmm lets see, mumia abdul jamal, the black panthers, assata shakur, mutulu shakur, geronimo pratt etc etc

please next time close your mouth so we will not know that you are ignorant and redundant

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by APRIDE(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
Stubborn goat. Because you dey for public you no wan cooperate with prison officials? dem go show you for cell.

Why do you call him a goat? Do you know what prompted his action?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by dollarathe(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
gone are the days when you read comments here to brush up your ideas .... under ages now rule this platform called nairaland...they keep seeing things from tribal,religious and their selfish interest view...any small thing its PDP,APC,Christian,muslim,etc... this forum has lost it. Theo says sooo

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by brenister10: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
englishmart:
he will soon get out and shame this zoo

Igbo kwenu

He's returning back to the cage where he belongs, so better follow him if you know you love him.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by M4gunners: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
pleiades45:
hmm lets see, mumia abdul jamal, the black panthers, assata shakur, mutulu shakur, geronimo pratt etc etc

please next time close your mouth so we will not know that you are ignorant and redundant
How did this trash answer my question? I ask again have you been to American jail before? Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by M4gunners: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Go and solicit for arms to fight the US....then come back and tell us how welcoming they will be.... grin
You still didn't answer my question? Have you been to American jail? Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by pleiades45: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
M4gunners:
How did this trash answer my question? I ask again have you been to American jail before? Yes or No?
yes i have been locked up in american jail before for a day once and for a few hours once. so twice in total
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
APRIDE:

Why do you call him a goat? Do you know what prompted his action?

can you imagine Zik or even Ojukwu arguing with a prison guard in public. This guy is just a disturbed individual who has hijacked a cause for his own self promotion

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by phemmie06(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Let him show his power, bad blood flows in his vein.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by Ovamboland(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Next appearance he will be in handcuffs, and his wailing people will not refer to this again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by M4gunners: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
pleiades45:
yes i have been locked up in american jail before for a day once and for a few hours once. so twice in total
Stop hating bro yes you heard me, stop hating. As far as you are not a terrorist, you didn't kill someone, drug or rape, America can't harm you. Under one and half , day you were able to see hw America handle their inmates. I bow for you oh.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by kabaka1: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
ojun50:
Those prison officers no won cooperate and him they tell them say if him come out them go see.

Only in 3rd world countries some people feel they're above others.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by klax(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:

Na so e dey be oh for Banana Republic of lawless jungle justice filled with monkeys & baboons willing to be soaked in blood embarassed
What a pitiful condition for the 200 million mumus in the geographical area called Nigeria embarassed embarassed
More worrisome is that someone who went to school and claims to have a pentium brain would endorse such bestial behavior of law enforcement officials shocked

Your comment is outrageous and disgraceful. This silly statement calling entire Nigeria zoo really show your silliness thank God you said 200 million heads including yourself can you see how slow poke you are

Calling Nigeria Zoo is an act of insult so Mr man because of one misguided untrained anuofia called Kanu who failed to acted with his sense but failed and embarked on this journey without full support of at least 85% of the igbo and forgot this is 2015/16 not 1966.

As far as I'm concern despite my parent are from that region after watching a video clip made by kanu and listened to his careless statement, kanu you have committed a treason and felony offense and you must be clamp down no where in the world anybody I mean anybody will utter such reckless statement and not be arrest and jail no where so Nigeria is no exception so I don't care what anyone says mine is this guy was wrong and should be dealt with. Period!!! Take it or leave it.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by pleiades45: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
M4gunners:
Stop hating bro yes you heard me, stop hating. As far as you are not a terrorist, you didn't kill someone, drug or rape, America can't harm you. Under one and half , day you were able to see hw America handle their inmates. I bow for you oh.
really ? all the innocent black men who have been killed just for being black ? really ? i dont think you have been to america before. just stick to tribal topics within nigeria cuz you dont know whats happening in america

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by anonimi: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
klax:
You comment is outrageous and disgraceful. This silly statement calling entire Nigeria zoo really show your silliness thank God you said 200 million heads including yourself can you see how slow poke you are

Calling Nigeria Zoo is an act of insult so Mr man because of one misguided untrained anuofia called Kanu who failed to acted with his sense but failed and embarked on this journey without full support of at least 85% of the igbo and forgot this is 2015/16 not 1966.

As far as I'm concern despite my parent are from that region after watching a video clip made by kanu and listened to his careless statement, kanu you have committed a treason and felony offense and you must be clamp down no where in the world anybody I mean anybody will utter such reckless statement and not be arrest and jail no where so Nigeria is no exception so I don't care what anyone says mine is this guy was wrong and should be dealt with. Period!!! Take it or leave it.

Stop foaming in the mouth and read my post slowly then point out where I called our country a zoo.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by austinbrown: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
This guy get mind o see as em dey warn that warder
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by M4gunners: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
pleiades45:
really ? all the innocent black men who have been killed just for being black ? really ? i dont think you have been to america before. just stick to tribal topics within nigeria cuz you dont know whats happening in america
I have heard you sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Larryfly:
And the officer's pix is everywhere

He should avoid every igbo man from now on. He is now a target.
but every Igbo man and his investments is a target in lagos kano Abuja kaduna jos and 22 other states and all remote villages outside Biafra remember this point always in your thick|flat heads.....Igbos are addicted to the zoo...they keep migrating and investing in the zoo from lagos kano and Abuja in manner resemblance of biblical exodus
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by Exmay(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
I don't blame Kanu. It is the Prison official I blame, because he failed to do his work properly. If na sey he done slam handcuff for kanu's hand he no go receive this kind insult.... next time do your job.. Handcuff is meant for criminals so please Use it whenever you are dealing with one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by Stanbeto: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Igbo kwenu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by feedthenation(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Next time he should be handcuffed & leg-cuffed.
Arguing with a government personnel means his incarceration will last much longer, I wouln't want to know what those prison officials will do to him in private. I really pity him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by CharlesIyke414(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nwa ka'ibe ya.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-BkxfPoYGc0g/VqdyHNIDYqI/AAAAAAAAVqM/esYqbRXA_Qk/s1600/2.JPG[/img]

These are dramatic scenes from the Federal High Court in Abuja yesterday. According to Femi Ipaye, a photojournalist who witnessed it, IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu got into a face-off with a prison warder during his court appearance ahead of his bail hearing.One can't be too sure what was the cause of the disagreement, but there was tension while it lasted. See more photos below

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/01/drama-as-nnamdi-kanu-quarrels-with.html
smileyI taught he had some invincible power like super man or batman in those films we watch as kid not knowing he just a glorified thug and local champion ....when the zoo court sentence u to 25 year prison term for yobe prison your eye go clear....monkey in the zoo....on another news my ipob friend in kano just completed a 40 bed hotel worth 280 million is called royal castle in sabon gari kano all zoo members go there to relax ...hausas, ipob(kano based),Yoruba, ijaw, tiv kanuri ....god bless his hustle we just trying to feed our family not this monkey calling for war and him child dey london
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by Eshinwaju: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
M4gunners:
You still didn't answer my question? Have you been to American jail? Yes or No?

Do be asking me silly questions... cheesy...when are you going to start your perennial protests...I find them entertaining... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
See the wisdom of handcuffs on Metuh ......all these violent criminals should be in handcuffs 24 hours a day.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
AnanseK:

See the wisdom of handcuffs on Metuh ......all these violent criminals should be in handcuffs 24 hours a day.
no all monkey in the zoo should be handcuffed and leg chained and blindfolded

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
AnanseK:

no all monkey in the zoo should be handcuffed and leg chained and blindfolded they call for war while his wife and kids are in london
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by Eshinwaju: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
AnanseK:

Exactly....the Buhari of before would not have allowed all these nonsense.. angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) by M4gunners: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Do be asking me silly questions... cheesy...when are you going to start your perennial protests...I find them entertaining... grin grin
Ehya,so as a graduate or one of the student studying in a university, you too do make a mistake? We are not alone then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.