Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu (56899 Views)

IYC Leader Told Nnamdi Kanu "We Only Told Oduduwa To Count Us Out, Not Biafra" / APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha / What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by zoba88: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
South East Governors today met with the Leader of IPOB,  Prince  Nnamdi Kanu together with Prof. Ben Nwabueze,  SAN and Evangelist Elliot Uko, at the Government House, Enugu.

The meeting,  according to the Chairman of the South East Governors' Forum, Gov. David Umahi, who briefed journalists alongside Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and Deputy Governor of Anambra State,  Dr. Nkem Okeke, "deliberated on the demands of IPOB and noted their concerns accordingly".

"However,  the meeting agreed that these demands by IPOB should not be absolute, rather the South East Governors shall immediately engage the leader of IPOB,  Prince Nnamdi Kanu and the entire leadership of IPOB to further meetings and dialogue with a view to quickening the resolutions of all issues amicably", the governor said.

Gov. Umahi noted that the Governors of Abia and Imo States travelled out of the country.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/your-demands-should-not-be.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by eezeribe(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has a very poor standing posture... His neck is always bent forward.
I can't see the Governors of Anambra,Imo and Abia(his own state) in those pictures....
And they said he met with the Governors of South East

58 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by TheFreeOne: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Finally southeast governors have accepted kanu as one of igbo leaders that needs to be handled with care.

Power truly belongs to the people and he has the needed support to call the shots.

271 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by abouzaid: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
it's absolutely Biafra or death.

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by eezeribe(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
zoba88:
South East Governors today met with the Leader of IPOB,  Prince  Nnamdi Kanu together with Prof. Ben Nwabueze,  SAN and Evangelist Elliot Uko, at the Government House, Enugu.

The meeting,  according to the Chairman of the South East Governors' Forum, Gov. David Umahi, who briefed journalists alongside Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and Deputy Governor of Anambra State,  Dr. Nkem Okeke, "deliberated on the demands of IPOB and noted their concerns accordingly".

"However,  the meeting agreed that these demands by IPOB should not be absolute, rather the South East Governors shall immediately engage the leader of IPOB,  Prince Nnamdi Kanu and the entire leadership of IPOB to further meetings and dialogue with a view to quickening the resolutions of all issues amicably", the governor said.

Gov. Umahi noted that the Governors of Abia and Imo States travelled out of the country.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/your-demands-should-not-be.html?m=1

It's lalasticlala and Mynd44
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ohamadike 1 of Biafra,soonest Buhari will b visiting to seek for dialogue

193 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by kenny987(f): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
eezeribe:
Nnamdi Kanu has a very poor standing posture... His neck is always bent forward.
I can't see the Governors of Anambra,Imo and Abia(his own state) in those pictures....

Did u read or just look at pictures? Imo n Abia governors travelled out of the country; Anambra gov is represented by his deputy. Even if he met just 2, they are still SE governors.

227 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by SaiNigeria: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yet Buhari and his handlers ignored kanu when they invited Igbo leaders of thoughts..

I know why the drunken Obiano absented himself from the meeting.

How do you expect him to be in a meeting with kanu after threatening to show him that he's from Aguleri

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
The SE governors got the message the FG sent over Nnamdi Kanu and his flagrant breach of his bail conditions. Knowing that should Kanu be arrested, the resulting unrest in the region would hamper their ability to govern effectively and hence the rationale behind this meeting. If Buhari knows whats best for the unity of this country he should insist on crushing IPOB once and for all and deal with the fallout

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
eezeribe:
no he met with you in your idp ogbomosho branch...
you will keep shifting the goal post til biafra is restored

didn't see you in this thread
where olu falea's

farm was destroyed by Fulani herdsmen..but you are the first to comment on Biafra

isssue what a shame

https://www.nairaland.com/4022473/fulani-herdsmen-attack-olu-falaes

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by SaiNigeria: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
eezeribe:

Lol... you guys have been reduced to watching kanu's postures

230 Likes 28 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Lol... you guys have been reduced to watching kanu's postures
Lolzzz.
Dem go shift goal post tire...

183 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by murphyibiam15(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
all I see in Nigeria is tribe.. religion and where one is from.. no true substance of human existence.. uchu

20 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Kazim88: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
GoroTango:
The SE governors got the message the FG sent over Nnamdi Kanu and his flagrant breach of his bail conditions. Knowing that should Kanu be arrested, the resulting unrest in the region would hamper their ability to govern effectively and hence the rationale behind this meeting. If Buhari knows whats best for the unity of this country he should insist on crushing IPOB once and for all, and deal with the fallout

If not for people like Col. Umar Abubakar... I would said Fulani are actually sick in the brain...

Nigeria that is in recession, plus huge debt plus uncertainty because NDA threaten to blow pipe line by September 10... Is what you are encouraging Buhari to push to war...

And you think... North would survive it.

92 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Freemancipation: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
I am sorry to say this but any demand in Nigeria that is not absolute and firm will be slowly and steadily watered down. They want to weaken the movement with restructure compromise which going by Nigerian history is a Greek gift.

Restructuring Nigeria is taking away lopsided advantages from the North and their collaborators. Lets see if they will not embarrass ohaneze again with their "No restructure chant"

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
GoroTango:
The SE governors got the message the FG sent over Nnamdi Kanu and his flagrant breach of his bail conditions. Knowing that should Kanu be arrested, the resulting unrest in the region would hamper their ability to govern effectively and hence the rationale behind this meeting. If Buhari knows whats best for the unity of this country he should insist on crushing IPOB once and for all, and deal with the fallout

How do you crush an ideological movement like IPOB,kill every Igbo man?
You just want to kill Buhari finally.

112 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
GoroTango:
True bruh. The governors should not intervene on the premise of managing Kanu. It was one of the principles that was considered in arriving at the bail, which the guarantors were not able to sustain.

5 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
I am just waiting for the resumption of the courts! Kanu has bitten more than he can Chew!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Kazim88: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ojiofor:

How do you crush an ideological movement like IPOB,kill every Igbo man?
You just want to kill Buhari finally.

They want to kill that man with High Blood Pressure..

They still keep believing in Nigeria Army... would wage tank and fighter jet to fight for the north.

illiteracy is very bad.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
GoroTango:
Mr crusher! !Rat have successful crushed your crushing lord...all what you people think of is where to suck blood,,has he crushed the Fulani herdsmen or bokoharam terrorist??.typical afonja Muslim mentality

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kazim88:

They want to kill that man with High Blood Pressure..

They still keep believing in Nigeria Army... would wage tank and fighter jet to fight for the north.

illiteracy is very bad.
Why is the North always your problem?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I am just waiting for the resumption of the courts! Kanu has bitten more than he can Chew!
see painment

125 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

at the mention of KANU and BIAFRA all the headless republic AKA Skullard republic tremble in fear!!

while fulani have taken over their land,,I couldn't see them in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4022473/fulani-herdsmen-attack-olu-falaes
Did you say taken over their land?
You all are sensationalists. How many Fulanis are there that you're creating this panic? Farmer and herdsmen crisis were there even before Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Urchman27(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I feel ur pain

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by FKO81(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Yet Buhari and his handlers ignored kanu when they invited Igbo leaders of thoughts..

I know why the drunken Obiano absented himself from the meeting.

How do you expect him to be in a meeting with kanu after threatening to show him that he's from Aguleri
Goa.t your popsi is drunkard, I'm 100% pro Igbo unity, but seriously some of you are very ignorant, disgusting, uncultured above all dumb, I guess is right to call your Oko-man drunkard?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Balkan(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
eezeribe:
ok is that your only problem? in that case you dont have any problem

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Kazim88: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
MalcoImX:
Why is the North always your problem?

Because their political strategy of Violence and Threat is about to destroy Nigeria.

You guys have been threaten Kanu, IPOB and Igbos without knowing that you are destroying our collective Economy...

if Militant blow pipe line Sept 10..
nigeria economy is dead

Oct 1st is still by the side

Arewa youths court case by the side

Buratai court case by the side

yet you don't want Kanu Arrested, when every body is alarming the danger..

you still want war wen we have survived BH and Militants

The North keep destroying the system by their dumb decision, while we suffer the consequences.

most time dialogue is the best solution. not violence and threat

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
And their tormentor is here... HahahahahAha

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by SaiNigeria: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
FKO81:

Goa.t your popsi is drunkard, I'm 100% pro Igbo unity, but seriously some of you are very ignorant, disgusting, uncultured above all dumb, I guess is right to call your Oko-man drunkard?

Obiano is a drunkard period!!! Only a drunkard in his drunken state will cheer the mass killing of his people with no just course.

FYI av shared some bottles with him at upper iweka

22 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Doctorphil: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bianca will come aoon
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by omowolewa: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Noticed he was compelled to do his hand fan,
Noticed he isn't happy like before.

I feel for the guy, but the bonds between us is stronger than the force dividing us.

If I were to be Buhari, all I need to do is to put Prince inside a bus and go in tour.

Let him see bad Ajase - Kwara-Kinji-Mokwa road, let him see seas of Almajiri children, in Kano-kaduna-kastina axis, let him see the internally displaced person of the North East one after the other.

Let him see suffering in the East is generic to the Nation. I will not fire a shot.

PRINCE believes in getting a wealth and smaller portion to solve the problems on ground. No, nobody chose his/her birth place. I would have loved to be a Biafran too.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Photo Of Rochas Okorocha In Court / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.