Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (94786 Views)

Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Elomus: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Wuuworld:
I am here to see the BOOBZ

Uche boobz is falling down,
Falling down
Falling down
Uche boobz is falling down my dear countryyyy!!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by mobaladh: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Some Guys no get work sha
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Elomus: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Pained haters everywhere grin

I can't even see the stretch marks. Stretch marks or not, I'd squeeze my face into those balloons any day anytime cheesy
me too bro grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Odunharry(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
See door frames for her ears.
lol... I think say na windows at first self

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by oneluv4life(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
5 Seconds silence for her 2 fallen heroes
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hehe if i put my head for those boobi i no go ever need pillow again.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by IykeWest: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:
She obviously doesn't give a damn..

Me personally, I think she has nice boobs and nothing wrong with stretch marks on breasts. It's very very natural.
Oh very very natural abi? Oya show us your own with the stretch marks angry
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Youngk(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
those marks can easily explain the map of Biafra. but the first commentor got me laughing with "stress mark",really the breast has been "stressed up"

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by chinae(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
i
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by tonnelo: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
she is a fine girl
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by noblegrex: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:

Me personally, I think she has nice boobs and nothing wrong with stretch marks on breasts. It's very very natural.
nice boobs kwa.no man shall be a judge in his/own case. Leave we men to be the judge over that breast.its our breast not yours.cos we are the one going to suck it.nice breast! Good judgement,but I don't like stretch marks,let alone having it on breast.hmmm. I won't suck it.I like round-shiny fresh boobs.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by macob(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mehn, to suck diz boobs just dey hungry me now. Wetin concern me and stretch marks? so long as say e no affect d nipple, i'm good.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by sleazy5(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
See door frames for her ears.

grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
I have laugh died
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by joey150(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
How d 4k is every celebrity meant to be a role model??
People just dumb to d core
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by jaez(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wuuworld:
I am here to see the BOOBZ

Uche boobz is falling down, Falling down Falling down Uche boobz is falling down my dear countryyyy!!
lmao
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by jaez(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dat nose ring wey dem dey put for nose sef...e b like say d kind oxygen wey dem dey breathe in different frm our own o...cos d tin no jst try....street camel tinz...mayb na d padlock wey she dey use lock d doors wey she put for ear
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Chimourinho(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
See the cause and na all those ariaria boys dy squeeze am ooo with obi ojoo
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by sunshine1974(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
She's not fine jor. Man must not live by breast sorry bread alone grin grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Penco2020(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
konji1:
In the past two days,Uche Ogbodo is being fired left right and center over photos she posts.The actress made it clear she is on set of a movie ''Street girls'' and has been sharing photos..Fans won't let her be still.Now, they slammed her for showing off stretchmarks ..

And this time she captioned with: The Son Of A Goat is goat, the Son Of A Lion is a Lion, & The Son Of God is A God! So the Word says ..... I am GODDESS a.k.a Queen Of the SEXY STREET GIRLS!

See comments below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA_wQDaNjLi/
Too bad!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by bukas15(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:

see ur mouth like stretch marks. dirty babes every where
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by repogirl(f): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
na wa o, what is now wrong with stretch marks, is it a disease? undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Kazrem(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oga ooo. Aiye ti di idakuda
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by iykedare(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:

To a Nigerian girl,it is very very natural.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by iykedare(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:

To a Nigerian girl,it is very very natural.

repogirl:
na wa o, what is now wrong with stretch marks, is it a disease? undecided

Everything is wrong with stretch marks. You girls don't know how to take care of your bodies.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:

grin u r rite buh boiz love dere oranges fresh.we d ones sucking dem
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:

cheesy u r rite thou buh boiz loves dere oranges fresh we d ones sucking it 4 christ sake
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
OboOlora:
I know these celebrities act like kids and post immature sh*t sometimes but mehn, Nigerians have no chill @all.

I really do wonder how these people cope with these negative comments without having suicidal thoughts.
why will dey aveundecided dey know most nigerians r wailiers
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:

There is nothing wrong with it,because you have em as well...

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Totti9(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Over riped pawpaw
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by nobleens(f): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
gwazie ndi yard unu, dt nobleens said ds ain't kul at all
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by oluwaahmed: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Omo! D stretch marks be like lightenin. Abeg na Thor squeeze d bweast?
All dese celebs I Dnt undastand dem, dem dey pay dem 4 online stewpidiry?

Wats d essence, wat gain wld u derive 4rm bein infamous??

Abeg LAWMA do d needful 2 dis topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.