Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (94769 Views)

Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by nikz(f): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
See door frames for her ears.
grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by onunwa21(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Stretch mark or no stretch-mark am not complaining........babe any hope 4 me?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Wifefo88: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please download it www.datafilehost.com/d/d042e1b0 An upcoming art enjoy IG:OLUWADEE
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Naomite(f): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Whose has time for such old and expired LovePeddler..
Dude, u just murdered English. RIP 2 English! grin

BTW, I don't see anything wrong in having stretch marks on the breast. its a very natural thing.plus I love what I see! kiss

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Lagusta(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:
She obviously doesn't give a damn..

Me personally, I think she has nice boobs and nothing wrong with stretch marks on breasts. It's very very natural.

You're very beautiful with a gorgeous body..... smiley
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:
She obviously doesn't give a damn..

Me personally, I think she has nice boobs and nothing wrong with stretch marks on breasts. It's very very natural.
yh u garrit,she doesn't giv a damn which is why it's meaningless talking bou her..
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Mcaise: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Now that's some real lazy support less breast
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by macho44(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
konji1:
In the past two days,Uche Ogbodo is being fired left right and center over photos she posts.The actress made it clear she is on set of a movie ''Street girls'' and has been sharing photos..Fans won't let her be still.Now, they slammed her for showing off stretchmarks ..

And this time she captioned with: The Son Of A Goat is goat, the Son Of A Lion is a Lion, & The Son Of God is A God! So the Word says ..... I am GODDESS a.k.a Queen Of the SEXY STREET GIRLS!

See comments below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA_wQDaNjLi/

The Breast have weak well well oooo
www.adielem.com

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by repogirl(f): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
iykedare:

To a Nigerian girl,it is very very natural.

Everything is wrong with stretch marks. You girls don't know how to take care of your bodies.
If you have a problem with her stretch marks, its your problem.... A million others will like it the way it is.

And which one is you girls don't know how to take care of your bodies? undecided

Take care of my body for who? You? Please one man's meat is another man's kpomo...if you don't like a girl as she is, another man will value her for something which your type will not see.

And since you are all knowing, please enlighten we girls on how to take care of our bodies. I bet you don't know the first thing either.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by jacoik(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
See door frames for her ears.
lolhahahaha guy u b bastardddd!!! sheyi!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Socketbet: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
So this chick still dey crasy

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Only dirty gals who can't take care of their bodies have stretch marks...... Yuck.... So disgusting...... Any gal wey say it's natural must be daft
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
TeamSimple:
See stretch mark like lightening. embarassed
...n am sure ur wife will hv it all over her body!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by olurock123: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Don't mind her... she dey do breast advert. strech mark sha.

d chick self don turn to white...
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by iykedare(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
repogirl:
If you have a problem with her stretch marks, its your problem.... A million others will like it the way it is.

And which one is you girls don't know how to take care of your bodies? undecided

Take care of my body for who? You? Please one man's meat is another man's kpomo...if you don't like a girl as she is, another man will value her for something which your type will not see.

And since you are all knowing, please enlighten we girls on how to take care of our bodies. I bet you don't know the first thing either.

A million others like her stretch marks? Wtf?

I'm happy that you are open to what to do to take care of your body.
Eat wisely
Work out.

And you will look sexy clothed or nude.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Youngk:
those marks can easily explain the map of Biafra. but the first commentor got me laughing with "stress mark",really the breast has been "stressed up"

You nailed it cool
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by wtfCode: 1:44am On Jan 27, 2016
they hate it, i like it.
i like those water melons
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Lagusta:

You're very beautiful with a gorgeous body..... smiley
U c sm1 climb flower pot, abi na tree pot self, u are saying u are biriful.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by soludo93(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2016
very dirty breast.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2016
canDy4eva:
...n am sure ur wife will hv it all over her body!
You my wife kiss
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2016
TeamSimple:
You my wife kiss
no p... Come c ma mama n papa!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2016
canDy4eva:
no p... Come c ma mama n papa!
Report your location or better still,let me see you first.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2016
TeamSimple:

Report your location or better still,let me see you first.
ok den, am presently in pluto but will b returnin to earth soon! Will ping u wen I arrive k...*winks* dnt look for any1 z p till I come eeeh!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2016
canDy4eva:
ok den, am presently in pluto but will b returnin to earth soon! Will ping u wen I arrive k...*winks* dnt look for any1 z p till I come eeeh!
Pluto? God save me from karishika
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2016
TeamSimple:

Pluto? God save me from karishika
am candy n nt karashika n y would u b saved
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Youngpo413: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2016
kelvyn7:
shocked JEZZZZZ DIS IS TOO MUCH NAU undecided

DRESS NO COVER angry
BRA NO COVER angry

I AM YET TO SEE GUYS DISPLAYING THEIR BODIES LIKE DIS embarassed
guys are sensible unlike those foolish shameless hoes looking for cheap attention...nairaland is another example.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2016
inside those bweast lives poisonous poison.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Youngpo413: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2016
I'm wondering what's so special about big boobs that makes men go gaga for it.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Youngpo413: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Damfostopper:
Only dirty gals who can't take care of their bodies have stretch marks...... Yuck.... So disgusting...... Any gal wey say it's natural must be daft
when a girl is beautiful and gat
no brain..... na the private part
always suffer most...very true.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Lamanii(f): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2016
konji1:
grin grin Guys Dey Vex this days BTW Seriously Her breast has been worn out truely.. cool

READ MORE COMMENT AS FANS KEEP BLASTING HER:-
http://www.melogist.com/fans-slam-uche-ogbodo-for-flaunting-her-boobs-photos/
lol too wild, don't even know her :p

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
canDy4eva:
am candy n nt karashika n y would u b saved
Pluto,a journey to 'neverness'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.