Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. (1096 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Is it when he is 32 years old??

Is it when he has up to 1 million in bank account??

Or is it when he can stay up to 365 days without sex

Is there any time considered appropriate for a man to get married
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by MadCow1: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
When he is mentally ready to be responsible for more persons other than himself.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by Cutehector(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
For me, when he cuts onions and mistakenly slits his finger.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by mtcheeew: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
for me o..after I sample all pusssy for my area finish.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by NOBLEstag(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
when he realises that he's got to pass on the torch.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by ucnwafor(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Maturity of the mind!
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by DrDxtrz: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
When he feels it's time to start a family, which varies from individuals.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by naijaboiy: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
When he has like 5kids from different baby mamas. undecided
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by DrDxtrz: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:
When he has like 5kids from different baby mamas. undecided
Haha joker
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
When he has what it takes to be responsible
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by Michellla(f): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
27_30 is perfect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by Rukkydelta(f): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by bettercreature(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
ucnwafor:
Maturity of the mind!
You are wrong! A married 23yrs old man is more intelligent than 40yrs old single man
You are actually free to marry soon as you Finished your school and secure a very GOOD JOB,Good enough to rent best apartment,buy car and have excess after your monthly expenses
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
when Grey hairs appear
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by Smellymouth: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
When I am done fvcking all the punnas on my list grin
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by ucnwafor(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
bettercreature:
You are wrong! A married 23yrs old man is more intelligent than 40yrs old single man
You are actually free to marry soon as you Finished your school and secure a very GOOD JOB,Good enough to rent best apartment,buy car and have excess after your monthly expenses
guy read the post again and understand ok, even 21yrs boy can still marry and handle the marriage very very well, it s all boils down to maturity of mind
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
When I am done fvcking all the punnas on my list grin
Kai..
And if your list is inexaustible,or u keep up adding to it??.lol
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2016
When you have your own garden. (Gen.2:15)

Until you start taking care of a garden you cannot take of a woman. (Gen. 2:15-17)

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by digitite: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Put God first.
Know your purpose.
Have a vision and mission.
Understand and be knowledgeable about your field or career.
Have a Registered company.
Get something doing that takes care of your needs and some wants.
Be focused on your Goals.

Do your best and God will do the rest in your emotional, spiritual, mental and financial well being.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Man To Get Married???. by Justiyke4u: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Is when he is man enough to apologise for no reason

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch Video: Worm And Maggot Like Creatures Coming Out From A Man’s P*enis / When Someone Wants Your Relationship To Crash / Afro Beat Gay Carnival Must Be Introduced This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.