Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) (64139 Views)

Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by agadam(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
God is her strength
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
PrettyChinny:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jZcEa_qwElc/VqeM6S_icZI/AAAAAAAIITs/MNP9UDp6sTY/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

A LIB reader spotted this pregnant woman working as a bus conductor today at Ajah, Lagos. When he asked her if she was pregnant, she said she was 6 months pregnant but couldn't stop work because she needed the money. Inspiring and sad at the same time!

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/pregnant-woman-working-as-bus-conductor.html

Some one has a protruding stomach,you saying she is pregnant undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Ameanux(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
priscaoge:

Kontinu undecided
Are u in support of her occupation with a pregnancy?
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by optional1(f): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Na wa oo only in naija
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by cckris: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rebecca Brunson

Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
when poverty hit u..there notin u won't do to survive
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by dapizy02(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
PrettyChinny:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jZcEa_qwElc/VqeM6S_icZI/AAAAAAAIITs/MNP9UDp6sTY/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

A LIB reader spotted this pregnant woman working as a bus conductor today at Ajah, Lagos. When he asked her if she was pregnant, she said she was 6 months pregnant but couldn't stop work because she needed the money. Inspiring and sad at the same time!

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/pregnant-woman-working-as-bus-conductor.html
He askd if she was pregnant? Is he a blind LIB reader...?
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by christopher123(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:
shocked na wa. And the man that got her pregnant, please where is he? So when she gets to 8 months where will her income be coming from?

If you don't have the means to take care of a child, save someone the stress abeg.

Don't need to ask about the man..just do something kind to her pls
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by optional1(f): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
odinese:
And who Is the idiot responsible for that pregnancy
Na man lyk u wit Plantain in btw his legs

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Freshboi: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
And some twats would say "gender empowerment". This is wickedness.
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by flokii: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
e sure me say na d driver dey fvck am..

she didn't start d conducting work that way.. result of long cold nights insyd bus (Lagos hustle)

buh how much is #20 that they can't go Gold... smh
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Smellymouth: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dear God, whatever are her heart desires, pls grant them to her cry cry

Click like if u feel the poster above me escaped from yaba left
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Maybe her husband/impregnator owns the bus.... (even that doesn't justify the risk)
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by odinese(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
optional1:
Na man lyk u wit Plantain in btw his legs

Nah Fam.... I can't be as stupid as him though undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by pulsa(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
holicalpha:
Minutes ago a thread on FP shows women, no sorry I mean SUPERWOMEN working to build up children chapel and now this ??
..Shout out to the few good women left trying to make this world a better from the Children chapel builders to this and rest scattered across the face of Earth..

To that olosho out there, you've got a chance to a better chance out there, fulltime/one night and short time doesn't pay( bad money I mean). To all potential olosho out there whenever u can still breath/as long as you're not disabled, you can still make it.

Modified: she's even Pregnant, God I wish I had even in my pocket to track down and help her out.

To people saying it is Carelessness, what should she do.?? Sit all day while she and the unborn baby starves.?? God punish the man responsible for this, if he ain't taking responsibilities.

- Valar Morghulis
aborting it wouldn't hurt. what will she do to cater for the child when it is born.
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
O d'oju e!
She may be the owner or her hubby's.
Hired drivers and conductors can 'kill'!
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by optional1(f): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
rollUP:

Are u not a 'somebody' undecided
she is not a 'somebody' she is a pple while we r a pesin. Even though she is a sumbdy shall she b helpin sumbdy else. Jst saying trash

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
She is trying to survive. Its better than stealing or committing other forms of crime.
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Kulas: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is not d best step to be taken,though I don't know what might has generated to such condition.Be that as it may,it is better than for her to be indulge in adultery or fornication in a bid to find a daily bread because this one will be bleeping without rubber and pouring inside without fear except d fear of STD.May God bless her hustling and provide help for her.
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Angelou(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
PrettyChinny:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-0dgJ-IhOfgk/VqeMSqz81JI/AAAAAAAIITk/kuaiIWspv4U/s400/6.jpg[/img]

i no see any belle o, na only the heavy nyash for d last pix na im i see smiley
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
beautyann:
wow... somebody should help her pls
that someone can be u.
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by magicminister: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
na me give am belle?
These people don't know how to set their priorities right.
I am not in any position to judge her circumstances but why bring the innocent child to this world to suffer.
Hoping s/he would be rich and famous.
same thing your parents hoped you would be but you ended up a bus conductor!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Maybe her husband lost his job and she is now d bread winner of the family
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by amacastel: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
May God help her and send help from above some men are useless
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by optional1(f): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
odinese:

Nah Fam.... I can't be as stupid as him though undecided
who go gree say em b as silly as d other? Nobdy. Am sure d man wey do am wen her condition neve reach dis stage em b talk say em is not silly.
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by ladyF(f): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
christopher123:

Don't need to ask about the man..just do something kind to her pls
True though....Is she on NL?

But the man needs to have a piece of my mind angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by odinese(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
optional1:
who go gree say em b as silly as d other? Nobdy. Am sure d man wey do am wen her condition neve reach dis stage em b talk say em is not silly.
ok

And stop writing like a retärd sad
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:
shocked na wa. And the man that got her pregnant, please where is he? So when she gets to 8 months where will her income be coming from?

If you don't have the means to take care of a child, save someone the stress abeg.

The woman hasn't told you anything to inform the conclusion above. No? She needs the money she said but hasn't said whoever got her pregnant is not providing
What if she got pregnant and doesn't even know for who? Lol
How do we know she is not doing this because she wants to?
Let's be objective and not jump to conclusions all the time.
Thank you lady

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Donbabajay12(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
PrettyChinny:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-0dgJ-IhOfgk/VqeMSqz81JI/AAAAAAAIITk/kuaiIWspv4U/s400/6.jpg[/img]

Smh to the lib reader that sent this...He saw some1 looking heavy as that and he stil asked if she was pregnant, , no she isnt pregnant,..na football she hide under her stomach
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Let's not conclude she's pregnant. Unless Linda Ikeji interviewed her.

I know a woman who had fibroid and I thought she was pregnant. After the operation her stomach went down that's when I knew

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Juxtified(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
optional1:
she is not a 'somebody' she is a pple while we r a pesin. Even though she is a sumbdy shall she b helpin sumbdy else. Jst saying trash
lol...abeg leave trash for lawma o
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Juxtified(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
ayindejimmy:
Let's not conclude she's pregnant. Unless Linda Ikeji interviewed her.

I know a woman who had fibroid and I thought she was pregnant. After the operation her stomach went down that's when I knew
I think we can safely conclude she's pregnant since she herself allegedly confirmed it.
Nice perspective though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'bush Baby' Real Or Myth? / Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) / Girl Born Without A Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.