Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation (13485 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Ndlistic(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2016

The burial ceremony of the late former Governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, will commence on March 24 and end on March 26, a family source said on Tuesday.

The Nation gathered that Alamieyeseigha would have been buried on November 16 last year, the day he would have marked his 63 birthday.

But it was reportedly put off because of preparations for the state governorship election and lack of agreement between the state government and the deceased’s family.

The silence over his burial had led to speculations especially outside the Niger Delta region that Alamieyeseigha’s death might have been faked to stop his extradition to Britain on corruption charges.

But Major Graham Naingba (rtd), the first cousin of the deceased and Traditional Ruler of Amassoma, Alamieyeseigha’s community in Southern Ijaw local government area of the state, said the death was not faked.

Graham, who spoke on Tuesday when our correspondent visited his palace in Amassoma, said it was an abomination in Ogboin community, comprising Amassoma, Amatolu and Otuan, for anybody to fake his death.

Naingba noted that though the chiefs in the community were yet to see the remains of the late former governor, some members of the family were present when he died.

He said: “Alamieyeseigha is truly dead. I have heard people who claimed that he faked his death. It is not true. In Ogboin community, we don’t fake our death.

“If anybody claims that he is dead and he eventually comes back, the person cannot live for more than three months. It is our tradition. If you fake your death, you are gone because you cannot live again.

“Even if the whole world says he is not dead, I the traditional ruler of this community will tell you that he is dead.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/alamieseigha-to-be-buried-march-26/
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by jmichlins(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please add link or modify your post. When he is buried then i know you people are serious. if he could disguise himself as a woman, claiming death will be nothing to him

28 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Realdeals(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Finally! Will there be a lying in state ceremony

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Psalm18: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
The many idiots opening mulitple threads asking for his burials plans

Well there you have it.
His family have revealed the burial plans.
I hope you travel to Bayelsa to confirm if he really is the one been buried. Make sure you enter the grave with Alams.

17 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by kennyman2000(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
over to the vanity upon vanity crew!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Babangida70(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rip Alams....

We will surely be dia and we will eat like this man in the picture

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by kulobyno: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
A presidential special task force should be setup to ensure that the corpse is actually that of his and not an effigy. They should ensure that there's no go.of device in the coffin we don't want ressurection stories.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by politricks: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Psalm18:
Well there you have it.
I hope you travel to Bayelsa to confirm if he really is the one been buried. Make sure you enter the grave with Alams.
O shut up already, with the kind of stunts he had pulled earlier, you cant blame people for asking questions when they are not sure of something.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by lifestyle1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Finally
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Juxtified(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Open casket pls!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by endtimesblog: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by armadeo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wow

The nigga above me .....

A family is grieving WTF!!

Do you know how many families he made to grieve? Do you know the damage he inflicted upon the people of bayelsa?

Yet now they should shut up and let him RIP.
You are very funny.

They Better open the Gaddem casket lets see him buried or else its still the scam of a man who could dress as a woman to flee his crimes.

Rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by orobs93(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol

I still don't believe this man until I see am inside grave

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by MARKone(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
RIP

Listening to Tupac's Still I Rise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Bhella5(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by emamos: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by phemmie06(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Psalm18:

Well there you have it.
Ogbeni Park well jo, if you know Alams you won't say that or are you one of the beneficiary to the looted fund

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by BCJAY(f): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
BETTER AT LEAST THAT WILL PUT TO AN END ALL THE SPECULATIONS THAT HE IS HIDING IN DUBAI OR TRANSFORMED HIMSELF INTO A WOMAN AGAIN
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Slikbae: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Now the doubting Thomases can finally catch some sleep. Don't know why people think someone would fake their death. smh
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Mintayo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
On my birthday? sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by arisekola77: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by flokii: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
WHERE??

bfor una go bury empty coffin
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Innodon(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Because of the doubt surrounding his death, I will suggest he be cremated in the Samson Siasia Stadium in Yenagao.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by NobleAngell(f): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thats berra. So we can be rest assured that he's really dead. No chances mehn.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by Jossy6934: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
I can't wait to cee alam inside casket till dey bury him... While Security agents need to stay with d grave for a week...... Before i can believe say alam s dead truly

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by femi4: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
WTF! Why on my bday?
Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
kulobyno:
A presidential special task force should be setup to ensure that the corpse is actually that of his and not an effigy. They should ensure that there's no go.of device in the coffin we don't want ressurection stories.
After verifying his DNA, he should be cremated.

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation by macino1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) / Election Re-ordering Bill Is From Hell – MURIC Attacks National Assembly / Ogun Assembly Rejects Defection Letters Of Biyi Adeleye, Harrison Adeyemi To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.