Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose (40746 Views)

Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation / Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by slimtee101: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2015

Ado-Ekiti- Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has fingered the All Progressive Congress led Federal Government in the death of former Bayelsa State Governor, Senator Diepreye Alamieyeseigha.
Describing the death as painful and unfortunate, Fayose said, the All Progressives Congress (APC) led Federal Government finally
succeeded in hounding an Ijaw leader to death just because of his staunch stance on the upcoming Bayelsa State governorship election.”

Fayose, in a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka said, the governor commiserated with the deceased family, former President, Dr Goodluck Jonathan as well as the Governor of Bayelsa State, Hon Seriake Dickson and the entire people of the State.

The governor, who prayed for the repose of the soul of the late former Governor-General of the Ijaw Nation, said his death was “an eclipse of a political figure, who despite all political odds, still commanded great respect from his people.”
While blaming the Federal Government for his death, Governor Fayose said; “Obviously, the Federal Government was behind the plot to extradite the Alamieyeseigha to the United Kingdom to face fresh trial, a situation that made him to abandon his medical treatment in Dubai.
“Even though I am not against anti-corruption fight, it is painful that in the present day Nigeria, political vendetta is being allowed to override the sovereignty of the country, such that the Presidency was eager to release, a citizen of Nigeria that had been tried, convicted and later pardoned in accordance with the laws of the country.

“Having been tried and convicted eight years ago, served his sentence and forfeited properties to the Bayelsa State Government; methinks Alamieyeseigha should have been allowed to live his life without unnecessary political intimidation and harassment.

“I have consistently asked them why they have closed their eyes to the corruption allegations against their own people. Why is their attention only on people from the Southern part of Nigeria? And now that Alamieyeseigha has been hounded and harassed to death, what else can the apostles of political vendetta do?

“My prayer is that God in His infinite mercies will console the entire Alamieyeseigha’s family and the people of Bayelsa State, especially members of our great party, the PDP and also grant them the fortitude to bear this sad and painful loss.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/alamieyeseigha-was-hounded-harassed-to-death-by-apc-led-fg-fayose/

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by lovesamzy: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
RIP DSP

17 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere

175 Likes 18 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by nawtibownie: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fayose should shut his mouth jhor. Spilling trash since 1505BC.

228 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by signature2012(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
K

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by myqel(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Now that d man is dead...I hope his political enemies are now happy undecided

62 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by modath(f): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fayose's medication needs refilling.... lipsrsealed

He can't be a true Yoruba, his mama has questions to answer... undecided

Zero honour, No dignity!!!..

199 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Godfullsam(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fayose should shut up . Apc is not to be blamed, blane KARMA instead.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
....And this is Someone's Hero? grin grin grin

PDP Can't Do Without Corrupt People! Smh!

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by midolian(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
I hate to say this. Fayose is going mad!

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by austinsmat(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
nawtibownie:
why shut up, or is it because he saying the truth you hate to hear

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Dandeson1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
myqel:
Now that d man is dead...I hope his political enemies are now happy undecided
of course, what do u expect, survival of the fittest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by merry02(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Facts*** God bless the dead

4 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Biodun37: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
the self-styled governor should be warned to return his loot from the contract that brought an end to relationship with his godfather (obj) i.e fake poultry project b4 the axe is dangled @ his front, anyway his followers will be there to wail for him

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by modath(f): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
midolian:

Goes without saying.....

NgeneUkwenu:
....And this is Someone's Hero? grin grin grin
PDP Can't Do Without Corrupt People! Smh!

PDP is corruption, the members are just disciples...

24 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by UAE123(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Governor Fayose shd always think of its words b4 dey r pronounced or boldly written bcus it seems mist of d words or statements coming out from him dis days r outright nonsense & disgraceful

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by BALLOSKI: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
It's official, fayose is mad. grin grin grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by LagosBoi2(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yes Balloski, Fayose is officially mad

@temitemi

I use this opportunity to piss on ur head hopefully you will be delivered from the spirit of madness that has taken over your life some months before march 28 elections

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by temitemi1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Apc time of doom is coming soon...

31 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by nawtibownie: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
austinsmat:
why shut up, or is it because he saying the truth you hate to hear
The truth being what? People like you like to live a complicated life. What if the news about Alamieyeseigha's death is another plot to deceive the UK? I'll hold it here. smiley

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by kkkp: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fayose must be smoking ekiti cow dung

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Mogidi: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
“I have consistently asked them why they have closed their eyes to the corruption allegations against their own people. Why is their attention only on people from the Southern part of Nigeria?
God will bless Peter Fayose for continuously reiterating the truth, no matter whose ox is gored.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Abagworo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Politicising death. Thats very disrespectful to African culture. I spit on Fayose and whoever joins in politicising the unfortunate death of Alamiesigha.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by BALLOSKI: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
midolian:
He's mad already. How do you describe a man who says his aged mother wears diaper at 70?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Mogidi: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
nawtibownie:

The truth being what? People like you like to live a complicated life. What if the news about Alamieyeseigha's death is another plot to deceive the UK? I'll hold it here. smiley

If you still don't believe he's dead, why not die on his behalf.

16 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Mogidi: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
ok

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by wasco24: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
angry
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by temitemi1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
“I have consistently asked them why they have closed their eyes to the corruption allegations against their own people.

37 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Phinagold(f): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
My hero have said it all......they should even request for his corpse to send back to d UK........Zoo president

8 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by DIVINE78: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Senseless talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
modath:

Fayose's medication needs refilling.... lipsrsealed

He can't be a true Yoruba, his mama has questions to answer... undecided

Zero honour, No dignity!!!..

Talk of double speak and blatant hypocrisy.
Yet you're quick to label a certain group tribal bigots. Pray tell, in what light does the post you made above portray you?

He speaks his mind on the passage of a fallen comrade, and stands with the southerners on the selective political vendetta they're going through in the hands of this government, and his lineage must now be questioned?

Madam, FYI, it is people like Fayose, My Best Friend, and a certain NLER that makes me retract whenever I want to speak in favour of Biafra.
Fayose keeps correcting the notion that the Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful. He makes me have high hopes for the ONE NIGERIA project.
He is a man of his words, he is no fair weather politician. He stands up for what he perceives as right, even if he stands alone.
He is no bandwagoner

The wise would seek to emulate him.
Fayose is a role model.

Deal with it or keep living in denial.

nawtibownie:

Your moniker confirms you're a naughty girl. I have nothing more to say to you.
In the meantime, take this padlock and go lock his mouth. Then throw the keys into the atlantic ocean.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2948956_padlock_jpeg953d479f5178480e0314e547598cdc9b

Non-sense

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Osode: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
I am begining to believe that Gov. Fayose is emerging as one of the greatest minds to surface in this new dispensation.
Fearlessly Fearless...
Fiercely Truthful.

45 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi / Coronavirus Symptoms: Mamman Daura Flown To UK For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.